Best (casual) sport

Does Sup Forums into pool? It's clearly the top casual sport. What do you shoot with? What's your game?
Pic related are my cues, both McDermott: my shooting cue (left) is a G236 with a kamui black super soft tip. On the right is my jump/break cue,
NG-02 stinger with an added leather grip and the phenolic tip changed out to a samsara jump/break.
I'm a 9 ball player primarily but I'm really falling in love with the older games: 14.1, one pocket, 15 ball rotation, etc.

autism

>2 cues
>American pool

>not having a dedicated break cue
I forgot that other countries are full of poor people. Fucking snooker players.

Bump

>pool
pleb tier. snookers where its at

there is nothing more sad and pathetic than the tryhard pool guy who comes into the bar carrying his custom made, $500 Valyrian steel pool cues

literally kill yourselves, its a bar sport meant to be played with ancient bent wooden sticks, stop taking it so seriously unless you are a legit pro making legit cash at tournaments

This

Also bowling is better anyways

I'm qualified to shoot in nationals in Las Vegas in August, I do take it seriously. I even work in a pool hall.
You could say the same thing about fishing: you could do it with a stick and some string but that's not how people do it. It's my favorite hobby and it's worth the investment to me.

How fucking hard do people laugh at you when you rock up somewhere with 2 pool cues

Pool and Darts are a close one and two
Poker is a clear third,

basically any game you might fnd at the bar

bowling is me of a team sport with beer included

people get fish from fishing, you get buttraped by better players with cheaper cues

It's very common, almost standard. Do they play snooker in Australia or something? I get that you don't need a break cue in that since you're breaking very soft but in 8 and 9 ball a good strong break is typically very important.

I only paid $150 for my old Lucasi

and fuck your face, I like having a personal cue, hall cues are old and bent

Snooker. Anyone who plays other is derided.
Pool is played at bars exclusively by plebs

There are virtually no snooker tables in America, at least anywhere I've ever been. The ones that are here are American-size snooker tables which are only 10 feet instead of ~11.5 feet. I would like to try it sometime though.

ITT: autistic losers

This

>playing pool/darts at a bar with friends is autistic
>calling others autists for enjoying things you don't like in a sports imageboard thread isn't

>showing up to a bar with your own pool sticks isn't autistic

/thread

OP exposed as a giant retard

>playing with a public cues
>not bringing hand sanitizer with you to the bar

I use the bar cues to break and that's it
that's all they're good for

Jesus fucking Christ.

People definitely laugh at you/talk shit behind your back.

>everyone's drinking having a good time
>this autist is playing pool for 5 hours straight being an autist

>playing on a shitty bar table
There are enough pool halls user

Doesn't get more casual than disc golf

Used to compete in bowling. Good times.

>that guy who brings his own cue to the bar

Refer to the post before. You yourself said "bar".
>goes to pool halls
>thinks he's not a loser

that's not me, user

THIS.. is me =D
what's your deal , Salty
You just don't like pool?
or socializing?

>goes to a place where everyone shares the same hobby
>loser
This isn't a card shop user. I bet your grandpa would love you to play pool with him. That's the difference.

=)

my grand dad had his own pool table in the basement
we had fun when we were young, my cousins and I

>just won $100 in a game of 10-ball because I got a good break and was able to run out
Haters gonna hate. I have my break cue halfway paid off already and I've only had it 2 weeks

/asp/ but yeah back in community college i spent way too much time on the table