Bandcamp Alternatives

What are some good music hosting services that are NOT bandcamp?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UaVWRetR4jg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jewtube.com

That's pretty nice of them

If you care that much, don't buy anything on Friday. It's not hard.

Would you say that Bandcamp has triggered you?

Also this.

how the fuck can they do that?
>hey i know you made this money but we're giving it away to mentally ill people

Yes very (((nice))) indeed

Alternatively, rather than buying music you could just buy a gun and shoot yourself with it for being such an obnoxious faggot.

As if you've actually ever supported an artist through bandcamp.

100% of ITS share, so the money bandcamp would've gotten is going to the TLC.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. my bad.

Bought the single/b-side from Grouper last year.

Imagine if they took your money and gave it to a pro-christian, pro-life, anti-lgbt, pro-guns group instead

I'm sure the tolerant left wouldn't mind tho

DROPPED

I used to defend bandcamp as being not as bad corrupt the other tech companies. I was wrong. Will never spend another cent there.

they're giving their money, they take a cut off of sales already so that they can be an actual functioning business. anyone who gets sales off of this can do whatever they want with the money they get. if they wanted to donate that money to a counter organization they'd be free to. or they could just buy some beer. this all seems pretty win/win to me.

>falling for the anti-trans meme
>HUEHUE LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

Why do you want to prevent bois from becoming traps again?

Deleting all my albums from BC right away.

t. poster child for why trannies are hated

>hating someone because they challenge your opinion

This is huh? wow. Please stop being so childish.

>anime poster

>posting memes is a way of challenging opinions

t. reddit crossposter getting bent out of shape from seeing an anime pic

mfw I love Bandcamp even more

Looks like you just got CHALLENGED

Don't forget to kys too ;)

t. actuall reddit pedophile

>blah blah I don't care you're a bigot your money belongs to trans ppl
Wdhmbt

Typical shit Sup Forums meme shortening "typical" to t.

It's for one day, retard. If you don't want a portion of your money going to the TLC, don't buy anything on that day. I know that must be so hard.

Honestly I'm telling bands/labels that I buy physical merch from that I will no longer use BC as a marketplace.

okay

imagine being so pathetic that you get triggered over something that doesn't even affect you.

at least sjw women actually have a reason to care whether something is sexist and sjw black ppl have a reason to care whether something is racist - they would be affected if it were the case.

but you are such a fucking snowflake that someone else, unrelated to you, giving their own money to trans people, upsets you this much. lmfao. please end your own life

Nah, fuck them. No one is a little corrupt.

Boycott all these tech companies.

>being anti-trans
Literally stop being ignorant of transgender issues and the struggles they go through you edgy 14-year old cunt

Today I learned what "t." means

Fuck off.

This is pure Bolshevism.

Boycott all these treacherous wicked monsters out of our arts scenes.

what I mean is if you hate trans people, it doesn't matter. if you have music for sale on bandcamp, you could potentially make more money than if they weren't doing this promotion, from people driven to spend money at the site from this. SJW money could belong to you. don't be so dumb that you hate money.

It's getting pretty tumblr in here

>being such a fag you care if bandcamp donates to a firm started to help people facing discrimination

Fuck off.

It's literal nonsense. Gobbledygook.

99% of thepopulation doesn't givea half a fuck about 'transgender'.

media/academia/internet are 100% CORRUPT

Except that's not true

Traps are not trannies. Traps are infinitely superior to trannies as they still have and appreciate having their feminine penis. Chopped and stuffed wound hole is horrific.

who is our?
i mean i understand what's going on right now in universities and such but this right here is trivial all around

No, you're just a bigoted crossposter from Sup Forums.

>if i call other people nu-males their is no possible way they'll call me one
Go cut your dick off or something sissy

Fuck off. These fucking 'liberals' can't even decide if gender is real or not. It's literal nonsense.

What it really means is (((Bandcamp))).

Fuck em.

Stop posting this fake neet.

>Literally stop being ignorant of transgender issues and the struggles they go through

This, educate yourself, guys. Google "post-op dilation." Seriously, google it.

Browsing Sup Forums is far more indicative of being mentally ill than being transgender.

I honestly think it'd be your best inerest if you went back to tumblr, you'd get less triggered there.

This
Fuck off

No it's not. Liberalism has become oppressive nonsense.

Fuck Bandcamp.

>someone actually thought this up and posted it on the internet
Are you retarded?

Thepiratebay

>giving money to traditionally oppressed groups is oppressive
great reasoning there buddy.

yeah liberalism is going to shit but you're essentially on the same level for getting so worked up over bandcamp donating to something
i know you hate that

Do you know what oppression is?

This. Sup Forumsfags ACTUALLY think that Jews are browsing Sup Forums and trying to mindcontrol them.

did a dickgirl rape you or something?

Bumping this post so everyone will google this. Every one of you needs to stare into this abyss.

retard? no retard, you're the retard.

Yeah I'm justa crazy biggot who'd rather not indirectly support human trafficking and child abuse.

Fuck all of these people, their bogus ideologies, and all of their 'businesses'.

>I know u r butt what am I xD

Basically, theyre all so god damned paranoid its sad

meanwhile they use the exact same tactics to their own ends
you can see it all over, i know the difference between something genuine and someone trying to "subtly redpill the cucks" on some other board that has fuck all to do with them, /his/ gets hit the worst

youtube.com/watch?v=UaVWRetR4jg

Of course there is no such thing as a gender. It might benefit people more to obey the 2 none the less. I don't know why it would bother you that some people don't want to though.

Cool meme

either this is bait or you are legitimately retarded. either way, you're pathetic. the world would be a better place if you shot yourself in the head

What the hell do these freaks do with this money? Buy dilation instruments?
What the fuck is Transgender law? Do they follow separate laws than the rest of us?

edgy

Not surprised. They hire a bunch of obese miserable SJW women and 1/2 a fag numales.

It's a cult.

Transgender is made up nonsense like global warming.

We all know what's really going on.

They'll probably use it to shill out more ads

what does it actually mean then?

already did. and no neet virgins on a swedish online chess board are gonna stop me

>Sup Forums - Music

kek

These tech companies aren't real businesses. More like CIA.

Post feet

Why not donate it to homeless kids or disease research or something? What a fucking waste.

Ideologues can all burn in hell
This means you

It's NOT REAL. It's social engineering/propaganda.

>homeless kids
lol who the fuck cares? let them die off

please leave political discussion in the politics board

Hey, homeless kids need their dicks removed too you know.

i'm sure you would never do anything like that

How does it feel to be this selfish?

>Bandcamp
>not music related
stop shitting up this board

this but unironically

Fucking this

>be you
>think there are better music hosting services than bandcamp somehow no matter how you feel about their stance on trans
>be retarded

It's pretty awful they'd public advocate for something so critical disgusting.

You wanna try that again?

FUCK OFF.

when Bandcamp isn't a byproduct of a depraved criminal mafia we won't bring up politics.

Haha, edgy dude, but it's just an example. The point is there are a million causes that deserve money before the fucking "Transgender Law Center".

so to explain why this is fucked up its because our treatment of the mentally ill in this capacity is fucked. you can never be a woman if you're a man its just not possible with our current technology to change your chromosomes.

but nah chop of your dick take some hormones and wow look now you're a freak. a super feminized man. its the equivalent of hey you're suicidal so ill prescribe a shotgun and some shells for you. but what they do to these people is somehow worse than that because of the exuberant fees. they know its the wrong thing to do but allow you to mutilate yourself and bill you every step of they way.

its fucked, and anyone who buys into the meme that its normal should off themselves.

It's fucking disgusting they'd publicly advocate for something to critically awful.