Only post ITT if you have Aryan Blood flowing through your veins

only post ITT if you have Aryan Blood flowing through your veins

Hi

Not only do you have ARYAN BLOOD, you also speak one of the greatest languages in the history of human civilization. 9.5/10 you are free to post ITT

The Aryan blood courses through my veins like the river Nile, we shall avenge Hitler by destroying the Anglo's will to live

not only do you not have ANY ARYAN BLOOD, you are also from one of the worst countries. 2.8/10 I didnt give you a 0 because I like your enthusiasm, but you are not permitted to post anymore

Hold it right there, time to play my Aryan-trump card

I can legit use a toilet seat

Our toilet seat is pakistan nigger

7.5/10. You may continue posting, but just barely

My great-grandfather was Austrian, but I am Filipino.

Give me a score.

Reminder that real aryans use loos

I've got aryan blood in my stomach, hehehe

>be Indian
>get prestigious nuclear engineer job at nuclear weapons facility beside the glorious Ganges river
>finish work as usual after downloading blueprints for American nukes from the deep web
>go outside for a breather and shit on the street while posting selfies to instagram
>radioactive poo irradiates mothers
>give birth to multi-armed children
>people rejoice as the Hindu God Vishnu is reincarnated
>people go dip their newborns in the radioactive ganges for good luck
>Indians finally mutate after 6 centuries into the Aryans they think they are

You do have some glorious ARYAN BLOOD. I like filipinos a bit. I can't forgive your lack of purity, but I'll give in to the soft spot in my heart.

6.7/10 which will be bumped up to 7.7/10 if you follow the ARYAN WAY OF LIFE

+8 Aryan here

9.9/10. almost perfect. If you are female then the score goes down to 5.9, but still impressive for a female

My great grandfather even fought in the easter front against the commies

I hate your country, but cannot deny your blood. 7.0/10

reporting in

10/10

>great language
>great familial history
>ARYAN BLOOD

You are perfect. I hope you continue to follow the Aryan way of life

gold

>I hate your country
It's okay i do too

I'm surprised the thread has not been flooded with Americans by now.

indians smell lol

Great history. Great Art and Philosophy. Beautiful country. Terrible economic state

8.6/10

cant help it, pakistan is nearby

They have walmart to sniff for shitstained 'Aryan' asses

Thankfully Bangladesh and China are too, to keep the scent bearable

didn't i tell u to FUCK OFF AND NOT POST. fucking niggers dont know how to follow instructions.

Wait just a minute! I can follow the instructions to defecating indoors!

I identify as pan-Aryan

Aryan blood is on a spectrum

good! after all, you do have a history of following instructions from superior races

What makes Indians white? Legit question besides the meme-ethnological gymnastics

the ones in the north, such as myself, tend to have fairer skin due to euro ancestry

>both countries colonized by the Brits
lel, its funny that a chav from a council estate possesses more history, intelligence and general 10/10 aryanness than a dumb pajeet who cheats his way into a western uni

indo-european languages meme

1.2/10 continue being poor and not posting in this thread

So, Pakistanis in Multan and the North are 10x whiter and more european than you will ever be, you're just a deluded shitskin who thinks white people don't hate him and needs 'aryan' memes to cope

I am richer and whiter than at least 1.40 bln indians

Continue multiplying like cockroaches in your own filth

poo in loo

>cheats his way into a western uni
nigga what

English parents both heavily of Irish stock
r8

>bulgaria
>richer

never laughed so hard in my life. silly europoor lad

>he thinks Sup Forumser/pol/ doesn't know about the pandemic of cheating in Indian applications/examinations and their utter reliance on rote memorization to get by and succeed

8/10 because I love Irish culture

Full English, Anglo, obviously even more master race than the master race

that may be true (it's not), but at least people from our race will amount to something. Name me one tangible contribution sudan has had on the planet

indeed. 9/10

We poo in the loo

>resorting to tired memes when he has nothing actually to rebut with

Whats more memey than Aryanism from Indians?
But here's one:
>1.3 Billion people
>have to tether themselves to a fraction (100-200 mil) of the white population to feel successful

Also the correct expression is 'offer or issue a rebuttal', your English is characteristically shit

I'm a flip hapa what do I get

wew lad . continue being a supreme waste of space along with the rest of your continent. Can't wait to send MNCs to your country and exploit your unskilled labour (i.e your entire labour force)

2/10

Hopefully their companies have toilet facilities so unlike the skilled Indian labourers my Iphone doesn't come smeared in E.Coli

continue this argument about being civilized when your gdp crosses 100 billion you beggars

fuck u poo

>population based GDP
confirmed for knowing nothing about econ, whats the per capita version like, not 123rd?

Oh thats right, like you said, you're a northerner who's being brought down by his dark-skinned Aryan brethren, while Tamils beat you in several areas

I love how haughty and mighty Indians become when they feel they're light-skinned or academically accomplished enough

Which is why I decimate them in any medical symposium and expose their pathetic weaknesses

A Sudanese family with a rare familial leukoencephalopathy I diagnosed clinically and from an old MRI, had it diagnosed as NPH, a disease you see in old people and is majority non-heriditary.

This was after they went to 'one of the most prestigious Indian neurology hospitals' and were given completely unrelated treatment.

I sent my findings to a Dutch genius in the field, van der Knaap and now she thinks I should send genetic samples because I am very close to a rare mutation

Do not trust Indian doctors unless they're under white consultant supervision, literally memorize shitbooks they write and apply like a retarded machine

are you the last aryan pure blood in sudan?

I have Swedish genes, so I must be Aryan.

No, I respect the people here enough to not lie about my race and I honestly don't care what I am, regardless of ''''''Arabian lineage'''' or skin colour

Ok

I heard that you are a doctor and 6 feet seven inches tall, is it true?

Yes, don't take the insults personally please I was a bit cross if you weren't OP

I Agree ,doesn't matter the skin color

You're only Aryan, if you have kurgan R1a haplogroup.

Stop larping.

I am an Aryan

Hate to burst your bubble, but even the whitest Moroccans probably aren't Aryan under Hitlah's historical definition

I might've misread your post, sarcasm and ambiguity aren't my strong suit, sorry about that

Poland most Aryan peoples.

Nope
R1b Celts are Aryos comparable to the Aryah of the Poo-in-loos

Slavs are merely a lowly bloodline LARPing as Aryans

I have brown hair and brown eyes.

I'm a proud frank.

Hello, folks.

Gtfo min seo

This

We're Frank

Aryan-cuck can go back to their cuckshed

Am I welcome

Do you poo in the loo

R8 me

I am 100% italo oberian master race but I appreciate your elaborate shitposting, indian bro

Tamils>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sudanese niggers.

Please don't reproduce to pass on you disease ridden genes.

I thought the picture will impress you ,sorry sudanibro

But they're not light-skinned like the northerners, who are truly Aryan, Mr. defecate where you can excavate

I like how the Indians ITT will probably die kissing white feet and feeling inferior enough to consider themselves their pets, as history shows that'll never earn you respect from anyone

kek, I am a doctor retard, go read one of your Indian mini-books that spell out medicine in kindergarten terms

Bullshit.
Kurgans are Aryans.

There's zero evidence that R1b-M269 originated on the Pontic steppe. So R1berians thinking they're Aryan is just wishful thinking.

It did honestly, but I've been on edge for a while, all good my bro

are you the same guy?

All Sudanese flags on the board at the moment are me, Expat was for this post As you can see, the Asperger's is very strong in me, even diagnosed, but for some reason even Indians ITT look more autistic with their stereotypical, memorized replies

Still. Tamils>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sudanese niggers.

>I am a doctor retard, go read one of your Indian mini-books that spell out medicine in kindergarten terms

You Sudanese are inbread so it is very probable that you have that same gene responsible for that disease but is recessive and hence not expressed in you.

>he must have an autosomal recessive disease because he has inbreeding
Indian clinical reasoning, everyone, what do you think Sudan despite the inbreeding is composed of 100 people? Also you comically misspelled inbred, lol

>Tamils>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sudanese niggers.
Why does this make you butthurt, I thought they weren't Aryan because they don't have your pretty, well maintained brown skin

Hello

Greeks are the true aryans.

>Indian clinical reasoning.

Our Doctors and other medical person are buisy and are not free enough to brows and even post in this autist board like any Sudanese Doctor. I am just a student (non-medical) and come here after my study and when am boared.

But you can't deny the fact that

Tamils>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sudanese.

>and other medical person
>boared
Hope you're not an English student. Also, from your posts you're obviously not bright, what do you study?

I thought the premise of this thread was to Establish that Indians were collectively Aryan, why the sudden comparisons to us?

You're so utterly pathetic and stupid you're oblivious to your own hypocrisy, keep thinking that white people would consider Indians white, with your online reputation being limited to either 'brown fuckers' or 'poo in the loos'

>Butthurt Doctor.

Don't you have patients to attend. Oh! how can I forget that average Sudanese can't afford a treatment from a Doctor.

Most Indians can't afford shitting in a public loo