Nigger hate thread

nigger hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2012/06/20/us-medical-schools-give-preference-to-blacks-hispanics/
debbieschlussel.com/70525/black-kid-admitted-to-all-ivy-league-schools-isnt-what-media-claims/
youtube.com/watch?v=QtNxx-T5WSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

beautiful ending, a bunch of niggers running from the cops.

They travel in herds

I hope they got away

Sup Forums is full of niggers now. this thread will go nowhere

Good beat the white privilege out of them.

did you notice the banner having a nigger in there, wtf
where the fuck are they coming from, im thinking the globalist jews are flooding the source of the red pills to destroy it.

notice how ith the ppl realizing that its the jews, msm started with the nazi narratives, even the controlled opposition like fok rebel radio and alexjones are jumping on that band wagon to repress the uprise of realization.

they are stepping up their game and aim at younger kids for the brain washing

>nigger
What is nigger and why do you hate it?

i dont hate them

whats the point of beating up some random couple? i dont get it

do black people have a mental issue? is it because of the environment they live in?

>picked up 2nd job graveyard shift at gas station
>Every customer is a stereotypical ape
>Only buy blunts, menthols
>Too illiterate to read the dozens of signs posted
>AY YO GIMME ____
This thread is just what I needed tonight

I thought your post was a troll. They beat an old Asian guy right out of his life.

There is no point in killing this old man I just like to see a guy being beaten when he deserves it

They didn't fuck around with just anyone - they had to hammer a nuclear engineer to death.

Black people are so cool when they kill, right?

Y'ALL GOT GAME LEAF
Y'ALL GOT FANTOS
GIMME A PACK OF NEWPORT
Y'ALL BAFROOM OPEN
SOMETING WRONG WIT DA GAS PUMP
>did you enter your card first?
NAW

They do things like "Detroit". Take a perfectly good functioning city and democrat it to death with violence.

Oh no. Another obese white girl taken by the black man. However will I sleep tonight? Fuck off with the blubberous fucking batwings

Niggers have aids and are ape people

>obese
The mental gymnastics are astounding

>be cop
>open fire
>collect reward

Fuck off with your pretending that HAES isn't a mental health issue, fatty

That video was the reason that I started carrying my glock 23 with me everywhere again. i walk through the same alley in pittsburgh in this video every day i'm at work and would love to shoot a couple niggers if they try that shit with me. they were all high school niggers too.

The vast majority of child molesters are white.

Is that the same chink with four different niggers or?

I'm sure that's NEVER who they're talking about. If someone says black men, they mean black men.

92%

Different girls. Also, one of the pics is of an asian man/black woman. Learn to observe before speaking.

>paid to suck that
>fake news

and the remaining 8 is enough for you to get mad and save infographs to reassure yourself

>what is a tranny chink

>>paid to suck that
>>fake news
okay, how about this

>>what is a tranny chink
your gf, user

Do you even know how to read, it doest says what you think it says

Jewish propaganda

Wasn't a random couple. They said something to her in a club. He didn't like it, and let them know it. They followed them down the ally and there you go. They were caught. Springfield, MO.

Black men only make up 6% of the population in America, yet yield over 50% of its murders.

The vast majority of black men have been in or are about to be in prison - again and again.

It looks racist until you look deeper as to why they're in prison, or have been to prison - and it has nothing to do with a system that is against them.

They simply can't go without violence or crime.

>Do you even know how to read,
> it doest says

>The vast majority of black men have been in or are about to be in prison - again and again.

It's a high number, but not the vast majority.

What a fantastic post this is.

It's hard to ever believe or take these things as 100% fact, but it's nice to have this conceived notion in case I ever do make my way down to Africa.

Jesus they look like dolls

>and it has nothing to do
Yeah I'm sure that that poverty and/or systematic racism has played absolutely NO role at all...

That's not Pittsburgh. It's Springfield, MO. Still a good reason to carry - regardless of race.

Future single mom

Over 86% of black people that apply for med school are accepted - they have no reason not to do something constructive with their lives.

Only 13% of Asians that apply will be accepted into med school (to allow for all the black people that apply)

Hypotheticals. We have no idea if she will be a single mom or not. We DO know that she loves black dick, and that triggers you.

Source?

Yes yes yes, trumpet your victim status when pounding a Vietnamese nuclear engineer in the head with a hammer.

I'm sure they had good reasons to hammer his head in.

Using the term trigger confirms you're a fatty from tumblr

1 in 3 is not the vast majority you fucking idiot

>systematic racism

I don't see a source on that infograph

>systematic racism
I have much too often heard things like "I can't because I'm black," "my kid can't gt good grades because she's black," "you can't expect me to be on time because I'm black," and the like by black people far more than I have heard any similar remarks by white people.

The so-called systematic racism is coming from within a lot of black communities. It is not coming from the outside, though those inside will still blame people outside the community.

I have also met many people of color who have left those circumstances, stopped listening to that rhetoric, and became better people than what they were around in the ghetto.

I have seen more moral support to blacks from whites than I have seen among blacks.

Stop blaming white people for shit that black people are doing to themselves.

Where's the beating from?

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2012/06/20/us-medical-schools-give-preference-to-blacks-hispanics/

debbieschlussel.com/70525/black-kid-admitted-to-all-ivy-league-schools-isnt-what-media-claims/

Everyone is trying as hard as they can to give blacks a break, even to the point of excluding better qualified whites and asians.

i never said i was

>trumpet your victim status when
The perks that minorities recive now haven't evened out the hundreds of years of disenfranchisement. Slavery/Jim Crow

I dunno how the first guy missed but he went in for the kill

wow you're right. forgot about it. here's the one that happened right next to where i work. such a similar video youtube.com/watch?v=QtNxx-T5WSQ