ITT: autistic things (probably) only you do: Sup Forumssic edition

ITT: autistic things (probably) only you do: Sup Forumssic edition

For the most part I just listen to music while browsing Sup Forums or playing vidya, but when I really want to focus on an album, I turn off all the lights, take off my clothes, roll my self into a blanket like a worm and listen just lying on the floor wrapped up in a blanket. It just helps me focus more on the music.

can we play nightcrawlers?

furnish your life with a temple grandin cow pen

What music does OP listen while lying on the floor like a worm?

Since last summer I've tried to listen to every single Phish show live in real time, scribbling every one. As a result Phish is now my highest scrobbled act by about 4x more than the next most scrobbled.

I like Low and Scott Walker

also been getting into classical music, mostly Baroque

In times where I feel intense shame I punish myself by sleeping in my closet which can be months.

Rec some classical music, please

that is awesome.

wanna know how i know youre single tho?

reddit

spacing

my main way of discovering new music is searching something on rym or soulseek and then continuing to scroll down and downloading whatever else comes up that isn't the thing I was initially searching for.

most of those posts don't have reddit spacing???

I'm not an expert. I haven't been listening to classical long. I just listen to all the big names everyone knows already (Bach, Handel, the list can go on).

i hold "conversations" with myself for hours and hours. the longest i got up to was around 5 hours. it's not really always a conscious decision, i'll just slip into it. something i started doing when i would try to sleep (i kinda have insomnia) but now it's moved into when im up. it's not surprising really but it kinda scares me sometimes how i can actually lose myself in my head for hours and forget to do things. sometimes i speak out loud being multiple "characters" conversing, but it's usually in my head. i dont really ever speak to anyone

I don't listen to albums that I think I would really like.
If I like an album I don't listen to any of the other works of a band.

t. bad taste

OP here. The point of this thread is that these autistic things you do are music related. I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear in the OP.

I have a pretty good ear for pitch and am pretty good at whistling. I have to whistle an entire song without skipping rests and filling in melody gaps with the root notes, I usually go through songs in my mind like a plait and do this, and I've done it for so long that it's essentially a habit.

All this is to my co-workers' benefits, though. Saving normies from the top 40 one root at a time

t. reddit

Used to walk around the empty streets near my house and in the park in my dressing gown at ~1-2AM listening to albums I really liked. Strangely refreshing

when i was a kid i would alsways listen to music with headphones, and i got to know the albums i was listening to very well.

i would take the headphones off my ears and put them back on very quickly so i would get a 'whoosh' sound, and since i knew the music i was listening to so well it would be on the beat to emphasize what was going on

i though i might start a business doing this for other people by taking off and putting back on their headphones at just the right moment to enhance the music listening experience at the tender age of 12 or so

needless to say it never happened, lmao what a fuckin faggot

Sometimes I violently conduct prog rock. I was really sweating by the end of Tarkus