The Trump Wall will save lots of lives

1. Lives of migrants who die in the Arizona or New Mexico desert while trying to cross.

2. Lives of Americans who die of drugs smuggled in from Mexico.

3. Lives of Americans who die due to criminals killing them after coming in from Mexico.

etc.

Why are liberals against saving lives? Isn't live so important, no price tag can be attached to it?

youtube.com/watch?v=KiQdFqtZqu0

>A wall could stop someone

Oh come one.
They're like roaches, they'll find the way to get through.

I would just build a tunnel

4. Lives of border patrol agents protecting America from cartels.

Roach motels will also be within foot distance of the wall on the us side.

All the food inside will be free but will also contain toxins that will not kill, but will sterilize and degrade biology.

Illegal Roaches jump the wall in, but then they shit and piss their intestines for the next couple years before expiring with no children.

If walls are so easy to get through, why was the Berlin Wall such a big deal?

How are you going to fund a wall that big? Seems ridiculous, why not just have drones patrol the border 24/7 and drop missiles on anything that tries to cross outside of a designated border crossing

Based.
Because Germans are pussies.

>Berlin wall
>literary a complex of military protected lines with machine gun towers and shit
And guess what, people still got through

Didn't help them much did it? Guess they where happy not to pay smuglers, building tunnels or risk getting shot I mean, thats a big fucking wall you are planning there. Better be worth it. As a Mexican i would probably dig a tunnel, use a boat or something.

If you don't believe me, check the facts: They recently published a manual of how inmigrants can fuck their women.

Berlin wall had armed sentries posted on guard and various other features.

Tax on western union dosh going to Mexico.

>How are you going to fund a wall that big?

Costs are estimated between 12 billion and 50 billion depending on how big the wall is.

Compare that to the 5 trillion spent on foreign wars in the past 15 years.

Because dropping missiles ad infinitum is far more expensive than a wall.

we give Mexico more in Aid then the wall will cost.
just Cut Aid to Mexico and BOOM wall is payed for and by Mexico

Its not a big wall, the cost is remarkably small compared to trillions dumped on obsolete fighter jets.

How can you be in 2016 and not know these basic facts???

it's the numbers that count. The vast majority did NOT get through

There was a guy who build a flying ballon out of old clothes to escape to the west.

better watch out for Beaner ballons

It really won't though.

>1. Lives of migrants who die in the Arizona or New Mexico desert while trying to cross.
They'll just take a more dangerous route being smuggled via water.

>2. Lives of Americans who die of drugs smuggled in from Mexico.
Have you seen the drug tunnels? A wall won't stop those from existing.

>3. Lives of Americans who die due to criminals killing them after coming in from Mexico.
See above.

>Why are liberals against saving lives?

Idk. There's already a wall on the important areas. And the other parts are too dangerous for people to cross, so a wall there would probably stop them from even attempting it.

Makes sense.

To the tune of 50 billion though? (High end of the projected cost)

Especially considering the US military uses alot of ordinance anyway on training, wouldn't blowing up trespassers work as ample deterrent, training and elimination of foreign invaders?

>They'll just take a more dangerous route being smuggled via water.
I doubt it. That is really hard. They would have to drive out to international waters, but then they are even easier pray.

>Have you seen the drug tunnels? A wall won't stop those from existing.
Yes, it would, there are structural ways to make tunnels collapse + also find tunnels. Ask the Israelis. You would have to build tunnels 200 feet deep and even then they might be detected seismic sensors.

. Lives of Americans who die due to criminals killing them after coming in from Mexico.
>See above.
What see above? No more illegals means less crime.

>drop missiles
it wont happen. They have to apprehend them - a wall makes it much easier to detect people and apprehend them.

People always try when theyre desperate, there are already armed guards on the border and huge stretches of desert but they dont care. Dropping missiles at targets of maybe a group of 5 or less is just wasteful and not good for the environment I imagine. Also if you dont think this would cost more than 50 billion over a few years, then think again.

>Beaner balloons

I could totally see that.

Lmao at the people going

>YOU CANT STOP IT SOME WILL STILL GET THROUGH

yeah I'll take 1 pedro getting lucky instead of thousinds of armed Cartel drug smugglers thank you.

Just confiscate all properties of those who hire illegal labour. Same with all valuables the illegals posess. Easier, more money, less cost

Yes im sure the cartels are terrified of more walls. XD

uh, it split berlin in half? and germany? and we're not splitting "northern mexico" in half?

It should save us a shitload of MONEY as well.

As entertaining as the idea of the wall is for many, if you want to stop the illegals you remove their impetus for even trying to get here in the first place: jobs.
We have scores of laws on all kinds of books that punish businesses that hire illegals (like Trump), but since that pisses off the Job Creators, they throw this red-meat "solution" out to distract the lowly-informed.
Dems do not want to end illegal immigration because potential voters. GOPers don't want to end illegal immigration because lots of low-cost labor for their commercial masters.

cause it worked so well against the mongolians

>Yes im sure the cartels are terrified of more walls. XD

They actually are. The cartels might build tunnels, but if you have a massive wall, you also have a system which regularly checks for tunnels alongside the wall, which means a tunnel which costs millions to dig, might be detected within a few hours.

god damn i hate you fucking LEL TUNNELS fags
for fuck sakes do you Actually think that someone like trump would go threw all the trouble of building a fucking wall would not also figure a way to stop tunnles.

Pro tip DEEP FOUNDATION
>lel they will just brake down the wall from below
Congrats on committing an act of war hope you enjoy the 50 billion bullets being fired on you from people who have been waiting for an excuse. IE the south AKA 90% of the US army

>for fuck sakes do you Actually think that someone like trump would go threw all the trouble of building a fucking wall would not also figure a way to stop tunnles.

Not to mention that Israel could find all the tunnels around Gaza. If Hamas cannot figure out to build tunnels into Israeli territory despite all their ill will and criminal intent, why do people think the criminals can easily build tunnels through to America?