FUCK SHIT Sup Forums I WENT ON 5 DIFFERENT DATING SITES TODAY AND MESSAGED A SHIT TON OF WOMEN AND NONE REPLIED AND ALL...

FUCK SHIT Sup Forums I WENT ON 5 DIFFERENT DATING SITES TODAY AND MESSAGED A SHIT TON OF WOMEN AND NONE REPLIED AND ALL I SEE IS FUCKING NIGGERS AND SINGLE MOMS

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND GF

Try grinder..

I AM SO SICK OF SEEING GOD DAMN NIGGERS AND SINGLE MOMS FUCKING KILL ME

Maybe you should be less of a loser. Women throw themselves at me on those sites.

Most dating sites are fake and overrun with fake female profiles.

Try grinder....

Post stats

Race (be specific)
Height
Weight
Occupation
Salary
Hobbies/interest
Has you face ever made a child cry?

>-t. ugly

Are you at least 6ft?
Are you gainfully employed?
Are you physically fit?
If you're not all of the above you're bottom of the barrel on dating sites. (Scratch being employed for tinder.)

White
5'11
Police academy starts in Sept
Will make like $30k tops
Going to churh, guns and technology
Babies stare at me

>online dating

THERE'S YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM.

Here's a secret OP and any other jaded anons: get the fuck off of the internet if you want a gf. There's a reason you're on Sup Forums, you know deep down inside you're the human equivalent of fecal matter and naturally you mesh with other fecal matter. It's okay, it's nothing to be ashamed of.

But you can stop being diarrhea and be a nice solid, well-formed shit if you just go the fuck outside and join a local club that interests you or some shit. Will you meet a woman? Maybe, maybe not. Who the fuck knows?

But it beats sorting through single moms and hamplanets.

>dating site
you'll never find a Chad using that

>5'11"
May as well helium yourself now senpai

Tinder works if you're 9/10

If you're not near male model quality, then dating sites are a waste of time. You'd honestly have better luck in a church

women dont like dating sites. so just go to site where the girls are real: interpals.net. get your gf today.

>DATING SITES

These are majorly scams now. There was a window when they were not, 5-10 years ago.

Now they're overrun with bots, fake profiles that the company makes, and whatever selection is still there is garbage. Leave immediately.

Tinder was where everyone went, for a while.

I'm no longer up to date but it seems Tinder is a shithole too now, in the quest for shekels.

> WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND GF

Found mine on Sup Forums. She's actually a catch. And yes I met her in person, not a tranny, not fat, not bearded, etc.

Point being you can find one anywhere, even on Sup Forums. Best advice you will ever get is:

1) Improve yourself. Looks, job, money, style, intelligence, conversation.. think of it as your personal RPG. Raise stats for easy dice rolls later.
2) Cast a wide net. Most girls of quality are already taken, no matter what age you are. It gets worse the longer you wait, because now they have baggage, STDs, kids and clingy ex-es. You'll probably find someone where you didn't expect to. Do things in a group, find hobbies, get outside. Chat with people. Not one or two, but hundreds or even thousands.

>dating sites are populated by people who struggle to find partners
>OP is surprised to find coal burners and left wing nutjobs there
>OP is so shit at life he is comparable to coal burners and left wing nutjobs

wew lad

>getting a girlfriend from tinder, or dating sites in general

KEK..the only reason to use dating sites and tider, is to get laid with random sluts.

If you want a serious relationship with a respectable girl, you have to look somewhere else.

>I WENT ON 5 DIFFERENT DATING SITES TODAY

How does it feel waking up every day knowing that the world would be better off without you?

>greek bro is familiar with coin slots but not coins
It figures

Your looking in the wrong place. Online dating/tinder is only for degenerate scum.

>Babies stare at me
This means you have good genes

you are an attractive person