So...

So, I tried upgrading my January 2017 Hangshi spinner with ceramic bearings in the leaves and a TC60 titanium bearing in the center. I had to experiment with some different types of lubricant, but finally settled on plain old WD-40 because the silicone sprays cost a lot more and weren't performing any better. The center action is now much better. The problem I'm now having is that the ceramic bearings are now spinning a little TOO well, to the point that I think the counter-spin is really slowing down my times. Any other Sup Forumsros have this problem? Is there something I can use to mitigate the excess leaf intertia but retain the smooth center motion?

Other urls found in this thread:

fantasy.na.lolesports.com/en-US
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How autistic are you?

please post this every day.

> 2017 Hangshi
That platform went to shit after they moved manufacturing from Shenzhen to Guangzhou. The 2016 models are still good, but quickly being snatched up in the secondary market. Bearing-for-bearing, I've noticed a 15% difference in spin times.

maybe tighten the bearings?

I agree with this. Please op listen to this man.

Jesus fucking Christ. This is next level autism

Is this bait?
If so, damn...

Have you tried any headlight fluid?

Fuck off OP. This is now a Spiderman thread.

Fam, if you're going to trip at least get some logic behind your post. Ceramic bearing spinning too well? Bag fan they don't spin that well compared to others.

These bearings actually run without oil...

80 grit sandpaper, softly rub the inner rim til it's rough to the touch (should take 30 seconds or so), replace bearings. DO NOT get lubricant on the inner rim, you don't want slippage. Have fun OP.

Kek. Don't know why this made me cry

The ceramic bearing are the problem. They're a total BS ripoff. They only become more efficient than titanium when they're above 30 degrees C, so unless you're spinning on a hot day you're actually losing efficiency. On a normal day the bearing will only hit that temp if the friction is high, which the wd40 is actually stopping.

Your best bet is Titanium all around. Check your balance too, since even the best spinners have manufacturing issues, and the slightest imbalance causes wobbles that will cut into your spinning time.

applying aerospace level physics to a toy played with by 8th grade boys in English class.

They said the same thing about skateboards and video games... now we have professional skateboarding and e-Sports.

OP is getting in on the ground floor of the next big thing. It's called being a professional

Personally I'd stick clear of wd40, since it will eventually attract dust which will clog things up. Use graphite powder instead.

okay, first off, faggot, they are wings, not leaves, second, it doesn't matter what you put in them, just need weight, and finally third, you need to put some of the thickest grease you can find at autozone to properly lubricate that shite.

I've noticed even more, like 20-22.5% difference.

Professional Fidget Spinning?
Will there be fantasy fidget spin, like fantasy football?
If so, when's the first draft date?

Have you considered a diamond pivot mount on the master bearing? Diamonds are, after all, the hardest metal known to man. Should be able to take the upgraded centrifugal forces from a proper stage 2 tuning.

Hold on mate. There's absolutely nothing wrong with wd40. No need to go to graphite powder.

Will there be fantasy league of legends? Fuck off autist.

If you're desperate, then no. But you'll need to remember to clean it out at least once a week and respray it, otherwise it'll start to clog up, or worse, dust will eventually score the bearing shrouds.

WD40 isn't an ideal lubricant. It's primary use is to remove water. WD stands for Water Displacement.

It's the same reason WD40 will work in a pinch on your bike chain, but proper grease is better.

If you're serious about spinning, and you've invested money in a quality shell and bearings, why fuck things up with bad lubrication.

There already is
fantasy.na.lolesports.com/en-US

k mate, i'll remember to use proper maintenance on my spinner. Honestly though, if you werent doing that already, you arent serious about spinners and need to stick to the gas station brands.

medium quality bait

websearch revealed your ruse

alcohol, air spray clean dry and add 1 drop of grape-seed oil for max duration. repeat every week. also... heavy outers... like stainless steal not ceramic.

tfw you will never be as autistic as him