Isn't it a little weird that a grown man had a dog?

Isn't it a little weird that a grown man had a dog?

Other urls found in this thread:

hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/essays/cd.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no?

no dogs are pure petkino

What fucking bizarre horseshit are you trying to shill?

Quality thread.
Hidden.

Fuck off muhammad

in the books he was a white man

You should have said "isn't it a little weird that a NIGGER had a dog?"

Degenerate nu-male cucks will defend adults owning a dog.

Dogs are for children. Cats are for adults as they are more independent pets.

No. I actually have no idea how anyone would find that weird.

great thread

>he thinks cats are better than dogs
el reddito is thata way muchacho

This is a new kind of autism

*sips tea*

kek, this is what I come to Sup Forums for

>this therad

>No, Sam
>Sam
>Samantha

;_;

But dogs are the Reddit of pets: simple-minded, accessible, sycophantic and constantly attention-seeking.

Cats are much more like Sup Forums, the interactions are more complex and less plebby.

the only work a cat can do is kill mice, and they don't even do that very well

dogs on the otherhand are capable of a multitude of work roles

>dogs on the otherhand are capable of a multitude of work roles

And when does the average person ever need those 'roles'. Dealing with mice is much more useful.

What about in the context of the movie?

The parallel applies again; like Reddit, dogs are wagie normies, while cats are enlightened NEETs who shitpost all day.

Will Smith isnt a nigger

Reincarnation of HP Lovecraft please stay.

Yeah and he's not gay either right?

>2016
>owning animals for anything more than resources

Kek

honestly owning a dog over like 40 is weird

Who gives a shit about a movie though.

kek

>having pets past teenage age

this just screams "Loser"

dogs are literally bred for certain tasks and have been for centuries

cats literally do nothing all day and act entitled

bravo reddita

has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

>mfw this thread

是不是

A cat would be weirder.

Dog are loyal and eager to please.

With cats, it's the owner who's eager to please the cat. The cat doesn't give a fuck. They're all sociopaths.

In a world where every other living thing is either trying to kill you or simply doesn't give a shit about you, I think a dog is a pretty partner to have around. They are also way more intelligent and obedient than cats. A cat would've fucked off at any moment.

Also the dog is a reminder of his family. It was his dead daughter's dog. It's the only remnant of the family he once had. Of course he's gonna keep the dog around.

Did you even watch the movie? Are you autistic? Fuck off with your cat person bullshit, dogs are best petkino.

Sup Forums, you always manage to come up with the strangest hangups in life.

>Dogs are for children.

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Why was the movie nothing like the book? Also, if it had been, do you think Will Smith could have pulled it off?

No it's not, lots of old people have pets so it gives them something to look after and not feel so lonely.

He's an Americuck

alright if you jump to the conclusion that cats = independent = the better pet, why not get a pet rock or print out a picture of your favorite animal?

its like the 4th I am legend movie

Sadsack neet shitters like that should either go out and get laid, or spend the remainder of their time on Sup Forums where they'd fit right in.

>mfw Sup Forums didn't know that owning pets without children is only something losers do.

Did you really think people didn't feel sorry for you when they see you walking your dog by yourself?

Because we want independent animals, not independent rocks or independent pictures of animals? Are you a literal idiot?

Does your Mom still not let you have a pet or something? Why you so salty about people having dogs and cats?

A rock is not gonna snuggle next to your head on your pillow at night.

Lots of people never grow out of being scared of dogs.

I just don't get how people have the time for pets.

Why?

>its a Neville finds a dog after months of non-vampire contact, comforts it as it is very scared, and dies a few days later chapter

>that chimney

kek

What's with the babe? I've not read the book, does it have sluts in it?

do you really want to know? because the book will take about a couple hours to read

I'll have you know I hunt all the time with my doggo

Good thread team.

>when women posts

Now those are some good sweater puppies, if you get my meaning.

That's great tyrone!

Easy when you have no social life.

I had a dog in a loving home when I was child like a normal person. Dogs are good for children because they teach them about loyalty, love and companionship. When I grew up I looked for those things from something that doesn't love me because that's all it knows what to do.

Owning a dog as an adult for yourself as an adult is basically telling the world you can't find love other people and had to rely on a dog's love for happiness. It's sad. Kinda like playing your 3DS in public is telling the world you live a pathetic normal life so you rely on games for an escape, or seeing a prostitute is telling the world no one will have sex with you by choice. Dogs are no better than prostitutes, and are seen by other rational adults as such.

*tips menorah*

This isn't rational thinking man, it's just very pompous and slightly worrying emotional elitism.

What about a widows who get pets? Are they pathetic and sad as well?

1 dog seems fun 2 dogs seems like a nightmare

Of course, that's kinda the definition of a widow.

You should start making these points into images with OC paint graphics. You could be Sup Forums's Quentin. You're tapping into that primal retardation which is so close to genuine reason that it's impossible to dismiss for certain as shitposting.

3 dogs is a Hippodrome

>Sup Forums, the interactions are more complex and less plebby.
What? Go back to r/Sup Forums.

did none of you niggas watch Homeward Bound? Why you fighting over cats vs dogs

how the fuck people with dogs stand their smell?
everytime i pass by one person with dog they smell
everytime i go into the mouse of a person with a dog it smells
do they smell it or are they used to it?
its fucking disgusting

dogs should be kept outside

people with dogs in apartments are nigger tier

Cats are the sophisticated man's pet:
hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/essays/cd.aspx

duh

Lovecraft might have been sophisticated but he was certainly a neurotic weirdo.

cats do things to seek attention all the time. I shouldn't have to pick out pictures of storefronts to remind you cats will knock shit over and sit right on top of whatever you're trying to do when you're not paying attention to them

Reminder that if you have a dog he will literally jump between you and certain dead in order to protect you.

lmao at this fucking child. Cat's understand that it's a man's duty to defend himself.

Remind if you have a dog and died in your sleep your dog will eat you

I'm genuinely confused, I have never EVER seen anyone anywhere express this opinion.

I understand people not liking pets but to say someone is weird because they have a dog? This is a new level of shitposting unlike anything before.

I think there's Muslims in this thread, I've never seen such pro-Cat/anti-Dog sentiments in a non Islamic community

>mfw newfags think cats aren't Sup Forums as fuck.
Caturday, you silly fuck

xD great thread and great punchline
ahahah yeah dog owners are manchildren lmfao

cats are the neet master race.

LAWL, it's how dogs are suppose to be. It aint a toy, it's a fucking attack dog.

*stuffs your rat in a pillow case and smacks it on the floor*

It's literally the topic of the thread you giga nigger.

Will Smith isn't a nigger. He's black, but he's the highest paid black actor. He's not like Ice Cube or LL Cool J as an actor too trying to be street.

Even Eminem makes fun of him for how white he is.

20s with a Dog = Cool Guy
30s with a Dog = Cute Guy
40s with a Dog = Wishing he was young Guy
50s with a Dog = Creepy Guy
60s with a Dog = Pervy Guy

So? It still does't take away from the fact that it's weird af to own a dog as an adult.

This.

Naw 60-80s = wishing he was younger again, or a widower.

Old neighbor up the street has gone through like 3 dogs in 8 years or something. Cancer is a fucking bitch.

not it isn't, you're a grown ass man living with a cat? you sound like a fucking loser

>dogs on the otherhand are capable of a multitude of work roles

well half of us are on NEETbux so your comparison does not apply. We are cats, faggot.

>living with a cat

That's the point mong. The cat does everything for itself, it's not like a fucking needy retarded dog.

You can mince words all you want, but you are still a grown man living with a cat.

DUDE WEED LMAO

And you're a grown man living with a dog.