I live in an apartment and I want to find a shut in trap gf that will live with me and just stays home all day and gets...

I live in an apartment and I want to find a shut in trap gf that will live with me and just stays home all day and gets comfy with me when I come home from work and fuck when we feel like it.
Something about taking care of a trap, and her just staying home all day, to have her there waiting for me when I get home makes me rock hard.
I just want to make love and then cuddle cradling her warm feminine penis and balls.
How likely is this? Anyone have experience with such things?

>her

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEFFyNop3KJ9DV5zOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Murder yourself before someone like me does it for you in a more painful way.

come on baby, I'll pay for your hormone treatment

>he thinks it's a joke
You'll see. The world isn't swinging in your favor.

Woah. I hope I don't meet you in a dark alley. You sound like a total badass

Day of the rope is soon

Video? Cumshot?

He's right you know. Unless we eradicate your kind the world will devolve into a bunch of pussies who can't defend themselves

First, don't go to Sup Forums for help ever
Second, the internet is a big place and its easy to find someone interested in something like this

I also want this same thing but with an 18 year old boy because trannies are fucking weirdos

where do you live?

Iowa

interesting, i live in ohio and im a trap. depressed and suicidal i feel like living like this would be nice, but i dont know if i could go through with it or anything.

>depressed and suicidal
what are you sad about?

if you're thinking about ending it anyways, why not try it? What movies do you like?
I got out of a pretty serious relationship about half a year back. Pretty much made me hate women (had a few before her too).
I honestly just want to get comfy with a trap now.

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEFFyNop3KJ9DV5zOQ

Gay telegram groupchat

Sounds pretty awesome OP. If I was closer I'd try to take you up on it!

just copy and paste. buncha faggots over there.

come, and be comfy with me, ill pay for travel

thats pretty fucking gay

Wow you're desperate as fuck

you're not asking for much, are you?

shut up nazi

>pay $50-100 for ticket or gas

SO DESPERATE

lol, I'm offering for a trap to live with me for free, I think I can afford $50 or so to get them here

all I want is for this trap to be at home when I get there, look cute, sexy time, cuddle, watch movies together, get drunk, Play video games, maybe cook some good food, pretty much be my stay at home wife.

what should he ask for?

This is literally my life OP...work all day and come home to a clean house and a cute trap playing video games on my couch

>>How likely is this?

Fuckinggay

Nice, how did you meet?

What's it like?

Friends in high school. Finally admitted the whole trap thing a year or 2 ago. We started dating then eventually moved in together

It's heaven

Too bad things like this aren't real, there would be too much fallout if you two didn't get along and then you would both have hatred brewing for the opposite as a result
Nobody really wants what you speak of user, it is just a pipe dream or way to lure traps into giving their kiks to get nudes, just go on Tumblr or twitter or reddit

Attractive people like going places and doing stuff. You won't be able to keep anyone around if that's not you.

Well if everyone are pussies who can't defend themselves, there will no longer be any war or conflict. Traps save the world!

but then the animals will take back the world user

Passable trans women needn't settle for icky chasers like you, so they don't. And shut-in girls are much lower functioning than shut-in boys.

So be it. It was theirs to begin with. Or hey, maybe we can move to mars and be pussies there instead

"Hard times create strong men
Strong men create good times
Good times create weak men
Weak men created your bitch ass"
-Steven F. Hawking

Maybe I should have clarified
A trap that prefers staying at home being comfy.
I have no problem going out and doing stuff. Movies, park, dinner, local events, etc

I conceal carry. Better watch yourself. Many of us do.

Do you even KNOW any traps?

samefag
And guns largely nullify the ability to protect yourself. Most liberals arent against guns, despite what faux news tells you.

why not a regular girl?

There haven't been truly strong men for well over 100 years. Technology owns you.

he's mentally ill.

You want a nice and sexy slave

Do you consider yourself a reasonably attractive male?
Do others?
What do you like to do in your spare time?
Do you even make enough to support 2 on your own and live comfortably?
How old are you?
Where do you live?

These are all reasonable questions imo if anyone was to even consider what you are offering

so you want a trap with antisocial personality disorder

I don't know why people are giving you so much shit for your specific kink.

One would think that people on the literal shithole of hearth would be more tolerant.

sounds hot OP, i wouldn't mind having a trap bitch to suck my cock and cook me food.

because I don't want kids, and I want a girl with a penis

a slave that stays comfy all day and gets to be loved and cared for and has no living expenses

Do you consider yourself a reasonably attractive male?
>yes, 6', White, a little chubby but losing weight and going to the gym for past month now, not going to stop, I enjoy it.
Do others?
>yes, had many gfs over the years, last one lasting over 6 years
What do you like to do in your spare time?
>I like to hike, shoot guns, go to movies, go out and eat, play tennis, read, watch documentaries, drink, play chess, go to antique stores, local events depending on what it is etc
Do you even make enough to support 2 on your own and live comfortably?
>Yes, as long as this trap only requires the basic necessities. I'm not going to be a sugar daddy, but you won't want for any necessities.
How old are you?
>27
Where do you live?
>Iowa

Sounds fairly like a legit situation I s'pose. I don't think we would get along though. Haha ^_^

well, as a ehh looking trap with boobies that just came out the shower i can say you have a pretty fair shot, most traps would probably fall in love for anyone who'd do this as traps dont have much expections besides being treated as girls would be in bed

you look cute :)

MOAR

thats how you get stuck with a landwhale betta faggot depending on you.

moar?

its such a tempting offer..

if you pay for my hormones and hair removal consider it a done deal

Not OP, but post pics.

how much would that be?

Same here

That sounds like a good life! I like the idea of being the shit in trap.

This is not as fuck!!! I wish that was me!

I wanna learn to suck dick

Fuck! Being a trap sounds fucking awesome! Yet having a trap sounds good too.

hair removal looks to be around $500.
That's easy, no problem.

hey you got trips too...
hmmmm

maybe its a sign from providence? post non lewd pic please, love to see a little something :)

I mean I would like to talk to you more though...see if there is a connection. I mean what you are offering though is exactly what I am seeking soooo

this is either b8 meant to kill me embarrass me or save me. guess I'm rolling..how would we get in contact?

ok thats fine, just shoot me an email and we can talk

let me know you got my email address, I deleted it so i dont have random people sending me shit

I got it :)

Come home transbian, the teachings of hormone therapy will save you!

Stay in the closet and in the shadows where your kind belong.

my email has a 69 in it

why you call a guy "her"

OP i'm a really pretty 8/10 trap and I would definitely be interested in such a thing. I'm just worried that you're a fat weirdo.

specifically to upset you, tbh

alright Sup Forums lets hope I don't get murked!
part of me know this b8
but I really want bf...
sad dillema

see

OP says the following about themselves
I didn't think I would be interested because gun stuff antique stores and documentaries aren't really in my book anything I could enjoy

I swear, this isn't bait, you don't have to send me any info we can just talk, answer your questions etc
I really want a trap gf

Enough to dox?

>want to find a shut-in trap "girlfriend"...

Dude, traps are boys, dumb ass.

So basically u want to lockup a mentally ill man in your apartment and rape him anytime u feel like it?

>i want a human sex doll who can't leave my apartment
>i just want to love and cuddle

how retarded are you actually?

no i just want a trap gf I can get comfy with and care for. Instead of shut in I should have used "stay at home"
as in live in my apt for free
doesn't have to do anything except be my gf (performing duties of any standard stay at home girfriend, light cleaning, cooking, sex, etc)
cuddle with me a lot

So why not get a girlfriend? Why a mentally ill faggot?

sent email just to get things going..ignore my generic email name I just made it real quick for us.

Funny enough last time I saw someone like you I beat him up so hard he couldn't stand up.

Don't go outside trying to be a fucking nazi. I'm serious.

sauce?

We won't be attacking from the side you expect.
The lowest members of society are the most fanatical.
You will be burned at the stake by nazi trannies who are willing to sacrifice everything for the good of their race.

I got it, I'll send reply shortly

whatever..im not scared of you

Rats are never scared of people until the people come for them

go to the gym
get shredded
get a job
get a trophy wife
there you go

This is the reason I think traps should disappear. Their whole concept of 'chasers' is as bad as feminist labeling everyone they dislike 'cis-gendered white males'

Who are they to judge? They are a faggot with a mutilated body and sometimes penis who looks like Lord Farquaad in most cases. They should be glad ANYONE wouldn't want to gas them, because yes - this attitude makes me believe that's what should happen to them all!

I may be many things but a rat I am not.

When people talk about chasers they're specifically referring to faggots who want dick but don't want to admit it. They just want to be fucked in the ass and are almost always just repressed gays/trannies themselves.
Trans women usually want to be treated like women. A chaser is the worst thing for that because they're fags.

yo can you fuckin chill? shouldn't you need a reason to get so angry?

Slaves to the rats are no better than the rats themselves. Good for those who can break free, but I won't cry for the ones that can't. We're frogs in water and they're turning up the heat. If we don't act with determination and the strength to do things for the greater good then maybe we deserve to perish. But I will try my hardest so that we don't, even if it means we must cut away at an infection.

reply sent (actually 2 replies)