P
K
E
K

What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKHKorWmk9Q
viewsync.net/watch?v=2DD_NR8fIpw&t=0&v=nJSAf8n7NYU&t=0
krone.at/Oesterreich/Nach_Ehrenmord_Tuerke_will_in_Oesterreich_leben-Mann_verhaftet-Story-510588
youtube.com/watch?v=nJSAf8n7NYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ahahahaha

that shitty leftists propaganda.

More vote for hofer.

HEIL HOFER!

>Kommentare deaktiviert

Soll ja niemand die Blase platzen lassen.

FUcking Austria Always starting world wars and shit

This looks like some retarded shit the green youth or something like that would do.

Is it?

auf der facbook seite gibts schon genug negative kommentare.

Also that whole shit is hilarious, that shit "group" was founded 4 days ago.
This leftists shitters really must shit their pants that they produce such shit and hope it will actually scare people into voting VdB

Yes probably, the seem fucking desperate.

what the fuck kind of shit tier propaganda is this? Fear mongering at its complete worst.

>comments disabled

of fucking course

so if hofer wins

the police will beat all turks to death?

>Rethink Austria, Innsbruck

>Diskussionsplattform zum Unterstützungsfilm "Nur für Österreicher" für den Bundespräsidentschaftskandidaten Alexander van der Bellen.

right from the cancer central of tyrol

hopefully

that vid is pretty cool but it needs better music. just watch it on mute with this playing
youtube.com/watch?v=SKHKorWmk9Q

>the police will beat all turks to death?
Yes, that is going to happen.

Now, make your choice who to vote for. A lot of Austrians have already made up their minds.

Tanned Austrian.

>using a Gandhi quote

Quite ironic since Gandhi liked Hitler

Hahahaha that video is more colorful than reality with shitskins :D

Vote green u fucking nazi scum :^)))

"Österreicher"
>Implizieren es ist ein eigenständiges Volk und nicht deutsch

This looks like a wonderful place

Yes, Innsbruck is a leftist shithole. Also leftists are fucking up the Brenner boarder.

>Austrailians

i fail to see the negative side of this

the west seems to think that totalitarianism brings only ruin and stagnancy, rather than safety and progress.

fucking hell and they say fpö is fearmongering

>When you're in the voting booth and the acid hits too hard.

viewsync.net/watch?v=2DD_NR8fIpw&t=0&v=nJSAf8n7NYU&t=0

made a better version

>When Austria left the EU
Wtf is that what they actually said because I do no remember Austria fucking leaving.

Whenever somebody gets so butthurt that he has no arguments anymore you know you're on the right way

one can dream

Why are tyriolians so left wing?

That leftist desperation.

that is a meme tho

Gandhi didn't like Hitler

Gandhi was a massive leftist cucks that asked fellow hindus to allow muslims to rape them during the civil war

our leftists think there will be a 4.reich 2 weeks after hofer gets elected.

>Busse und Bahnen dürfen nur noch von Österreichern genutzt werden
i wish

Just Innscuck and Kaunertal.

>the west seems to think that totalitarianism brings only ruin and stagnancy, rather than safety and progress.

Well yes, in the meanwhile
>Turkish woman and her child want to get their spouse/father with legal means into austria, family reunification
>immigration office says no
>reason is he was in prison for honor killing
>they still sue the state
>comes to Austria for the trail
>gets busted at the boarder because he is searched via eurpoean warrant in germany
>perjury

>krone.at/Oesterreich/Nach_Ehrenmord_Tuerke_will_in_Oesterreich_leben-Mann_verhaftet-Story-510588

This is just a normal day in a "free liberal" society.

Not only do this shitters cost social money, the obstruct the justics system with such fucking BS.

>"Österreicher"
>>Implizieren es ist ein eigenständiges Volk und nicht deutsch
Implying there is ONE German people. There are several peoples. The Austrians are part of the Bavarian, Southern German breed, completely different from the Prussians or the Frankophones or the Swiss.

Ah so its some hypothetical bullshit to scare people

>Austrian politics starting a World War

I thought this Hofer guy was pretty based, but is he actually Totalitarian? Or is he not?

its mostly only in Innsbruck, many "rich" people live there.

Time to ramp up efforts to undermine propaganda like this and nudge Austria back to the right direction.

You know what to do.

He is an ally of Marine Le Pen and Alternative for Germany

That means he is a nazi that wanna gas all turks of course

Oh shit. Please vote for anyone other than that fucker than, he makes Trump look like a fucking hippie who promotes love and peace.

>but is he actually Totalitarian

the same way trump is.

Trump just needs to say wall and the liberals lose their shit

Hofer just need to say "I use every right given to the Federal President to do the best job I can" and our liberals lose their shit.

>thought this Hofer guy was pretty based, but is he actually Totalitarian? Or is he not?

He is not totalitarian. He just hates Islam, hates liberal cucks, hates criminals, wants a new nationalist Austria, wants security and a new, great Austria.

i think the fpö would be a centrist party in the US

If only

Authoritarian center is what gets shit done.

the left vs right thing never works properly in an economic spectrum

it always comes down to cultural issues, specially immigration

Lol What is it with leftists and WW3. I hear shit like this about Donald Trump all the time. It's like they think everyone they dissagree with will start ww3 and bring the Nazis to power.

They are fearmongerers

The irony is that they are blind to reasonable fears like muslims bombing you or raping your children

That looks leftist as fuck and completely oblivious to the threat they face from Islam and Africans.

Oh is this about the "far right" party the media are all crying about? The ones that look increasingly likely to gain control of Austria and become the first "far right" party to take over since the 1930's?
Good luck Austria, please shine the torch that repels the darkness over the rest of Europe.

GET FUCKED

Come on, Australia. You know it best. Hitler came from your country. You can vote for Hofer!

>Totalitarian
>Still can vote

I am pretty sure that is not the australian flag germanbro

Ich wollte ja eigentlich blank wählen, aber jetzt wähl ich Hofer!

interest bump

the video is quite lulzy

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

come to Innsbruck and G E T C U C K E D

In their mind if you don't let the mudslimes flood into your country and bend over then you starting a war with them.

>wahlschein ungültig machen
wörtwörtlich zeitverschwendung

only have to be a lefty bra, than everything comes on their own :^)

jdimsa

>wörtwörtlich

j aa ha llo

Ist es nicht, denn nicht wählen geht suggeriert, dass man nicht interessiert ist.

Ungültig wählen gehen zeigt, dass die Menschen unzufrieden sind.

Nur versteht man sowas nicht, wenn man nicht mal dazu in der Lage ist einen Satz welcher aus 2 Worten besteht richtig zu schreiben :)

I swear that it is the estrogens in the water

It is not normal for men to think that way, yet they do, and the fucks will even vote "stay in the EU" because Cameron says scary things

interest bump

>youtube.com/watch?v=nJSAf8n7NYU
I really ask myself : Do they actually believe it?
Really now... do.. they really believe what they did there?

Also topkek @ the fat muzzle and the fat single-mom looking european
he can have that for all I care