Im going to kill myself. what do i write on the note to my parents and my girlfriend

Im going to kill myself. what do i write on the note to my parents and my girlfriend.

Don't do it

>nice fucking feet huckleberry nigg

Tell them it's their fault.

"not a suicide"

please just tell me what to write be serious i cant even begin to think what to say to them. just take ur troll hats off for a sec

>i did it for the lulz

> mommy made me

You shouldn't do it. Instead, look at this dog meme.

"See you fuckers in hell"

ok im going to go with this one

This

The lyrics to Avalanche by Leonard Cohen

"i put more effort into killing myself than i ever gave to the shift key"

what do you mean shift key

"I'm very sorry I have to make you go through this, but I have no choice. This is the only way I can at last rest in peace and stop the infinite agony of being alive. I know I'm going to die anyway and the thought terrifies me, but today the wait is getting worse than the fear. I have to face it now. Please don't blame yourselves as this is my choice and my choice only. Good bye, I love you all"

That is what I wrote when I attempted suicide a few years ago OP.

oh...i get it. im depressed ok thats why im not using the shift key

I like the smell of midget farts
Love OP....

how did you try and why did it fail

Ctrl + Alt + Del
End Task "(your name)life.exe"
Syst Err: "(yn)life.exe" = null
Reboot: y or n ?

i here that sometimes ur auto correct uses sum shit call upper case dunno

fucking GEEK

check it out, normie (instead of being a waste of space).

Pour your heart out in a suicide letter. It's your final chance to let it out you stupid fucking nigger

I have had an epiphany. I now want to dedicate my life to creating the next silk road after watching a netflix docunentary

First person to gets trips rapes a bitch and commits suicide

I am not a normie. I dont fit into any class

>420 blaze it nigggers carpe diem bitchcucks! pepe is mlg OP out

How are you killing yourself?

Do i really want to be remembered as a sob story though

no funeral

"I have information that will indict Hillary Clinton."

Ive decided to hang myself, i see it as the easiest and probably most painless. Im from the uk so no guns

you gotta do it

dont do it , u may never get to play this game of life again. just wait it out, talk to someone. i will even send u money not to do it, if i have to. fuck dont do it bro

LMAO

electrocute yourself to death

Send nudes.

Best suicidenote ever.

I asked Sup Forums what to write on my suicide letter -user

Trips. This one OP

You have no choice the trips command you

It's not about money, ive felt like this since i was 11 and im now nearing 19 in 2 weeks. Its just what i need to do

who did you vote for and thatll decide what i say to you

Surely that would be extremely painful & could leave me with burns if i fail. (failing is the scariest part)

this one had me dying

i voted for fuck america pal

"Life just hasn't been worth living since Taco Bell discontinued Lava Sauce"

dude dont do it!!!!! ur ninteen, fuck my life has been sad alot. but now im 30 and i have a amazing job make lots of money, have a wife and kids. ur pain will pass. greatness will come

This is the truth though. I'd write this on my letter. See y'all

>I do this for Sargon, #FreeKekistan

is that you bro? you look good

just not worth it anymore. im sorry

no fuck that dude, we have all been there. your not doing it. u need to realize that things are going to get so much better. u just need to work hard in life. trust me .

I want to work hard but im a fucking fuck up with no motivation. Is it really such a bad thing? to want to end it, because i think that my last breath would be a happy one

cry to keep going dont cry to give up. we love u

dont pick one of these, they dont even make sense for a suicide note.

man. i was the biggest fuck up ever in life. everyone made fun of me, my parents, my sibblings, the entire school was at one point. but now fuck, im popular, smart, shredded from the gym, got loads of money. life is great. i went though what your going through atm. you just need to find some motivation in your life, and set goals. why end ur time, see what u can make of yourself. u wont get another chance at life

yes i think they were trying to console with me

u got potential man, everyone who did something great and amazing in life had these moments. please keep fighting

Tell them that you fucked your dad in the ass- That way they never stop thinking about you.

And don't come to Sup Forums for suicides faggot.

what board

"trump's bigotry has got to be stopped, don't let my death be in vain, vote for kanye 2020 in my memory"

Hide it under your bed/desk and say
"If you find this, I am dead. It will be framed as a suicide, but it was not. I am close to a major breakthrough. Check (hiding spot) and go from there"
Then write some conspiracy shit and hide it

Permanent solution to a temporary problem. You've got infinity years to not exist. you might as well exist for ~80, and make existence your bitch while doing so...and by that I mean stop feeling sorry for yourself, take a deep breath, and realize that's it's okay to start over and change your situation at any age.

You're retarded lol

"fuck you guys im definitely gonna haunt all your asses"

>has gf
>wants to kill self
No correlation buddy

EXPLAIN SPURDO!

he a gud boi diddu nufin