Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RZuLBvOtPGc
billboard.com/charts/hot-100
youtube.com/watch?v=iVt3FxE8F9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Garbage

your brains splattered on the ceiling

Great band. But not similar to Grimes.

talentless disgusting pieces of trash with 0 good songs?

Wolf Blitzer
Rahm Emanuel

>Grimes
>better than Björk

yeah I listen to GRIMES

G Really
R Shitty
I Music
M
E
S

grimes thread

please be nice to her

:(

You're trying too hard. Your pleb status is showing.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

here's choa who is better than grimes, you're welcome

She's hot, but better than Grimey? No fucking chance.

I think ill drink today

You're trying too hard. Your pleb status is showing.

listen to kate bush

she's like grimes from an alternate universe where grimes isn't shit

>I could tell you that people are good in the end
>But why, why would I?

I felt for her

much better than grams in every way especially music and singing and guitaring

Feeling, Feeling, Feeling, Feeling, Feeling, Feeling, Feeling, Feeling, Feeling

is this creature pregnant or what?

I know her music. She's like a weaker version of Grimes. Too theatrical and not enough good songs. Hounds of Love and The Dreaming are massively overrated.

Her music is booooooooring. Same crap that has been done countless times in the past.

yes, with gaming company ceo's child

no that was her chubby phase

there is no one like choa and no one who makes good music like choa

leave me alone

What a great comment you have there

you only like because she is cute
prove me wrong

i will never love any woman in my life as much as i love claire now

How do we stop her?

from making good music? you can't since it's in her nature

Drink

Grimes is horrendous. She is different for the sake of being different. Her music is tollerable but nothing she has ever put together has ever been meaningful. These threads are the evidence of this. If Grimes were good we would be talking about her albums and songs but we dont.

I don't know

I listened to Death Grips after they were memed to hell and back on Sup Forums and it was shit. You're not tricking me again Sup Forums, I'll never listen to Grimes.

Why her? Was that ever worth it? it could have been anyone else

What a wonderful person

You looking for good artists or ones that sound like shit just like grimes?

(You)

choa but she's better than grimes

end your sad life immediately

pff

Girls
Really
Into
Music
and
Especially
Sex

Gets
Ribbed
Inside and Out
My
Erection
Slays her

i love her because she has a great personality, has an amazing voice and is cute but most importantly her music is the best i have ever heard

Gritty
Rhymes
I
Make
Editorials
S

Gripping
Reality
Is
Making
Everyone
Scared

Go
Re-listen
It
Makes
Ear
Sex

Get
Real
I
Maybe
Everyone's
Snake

Gho
Rquit
Imusic
MI
Eneeda
Sgirlfriend

ok i gave her a listen and it's the most generic k-pop ever
now fuck off with your talentless waifu

i hope our grimey is sleeping well

Ugly girls who make bad music? Joanna Newsom.

I have the same lisp as crimes, should I kill myself or is it tolerable?

Who is crimes?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RZuLBvOtPGc

Claire

That's a realdoll

the patient

Acts like it too xd

i think im the only person in the world who took her seriously

I want her milk

Fuck off grimes normies.

>Great band. But not similar to Grimes.

Great band. But not similar to Grimes.

Gkill yourself
Rkill yourself
Ikillyourself
Mkill yourself
Ekill yourself
Skill yourself

Why

I GOT THE SPIRIT

it's been too long

Grimes is an apt name because she never washes. Her pussy is probs covered in vegan mayo.

hildeGard of bingen
bjoRk
jonI mitchell
joanna newsoM
katE bush
St. vincent

Well?

>comparing any of those artists to Grimes

It's my birthday soon

thanks for keeping choa's thread alive

>If Grimes were good we would be talking about her albums and songs but we dont.
People already talked a lot about her music. These threads exist as a filler until her next albums comes out. Meanwhile I can assure you that plenty of people are still LISTENING TO HER MUSIC.

If she was really good people would still be able to discuss something until her next album. Plus, making threads where you don't discuss music as a "filler" on a music board is ridiculous. If you're going to do that, bring it to r/grimes

Claire

choa

>You're not tricking me again Sup Forums, I'll never listen to Grimes.
Sad. She's actually amazing.

BUT LOSE THE FEELING
Nice suggestions
She's on par with them
There are threads from time to time when there's a lot of music discussion related to her. I participated in many such threads.

>Plus, making threads where you don't discuss music as a "filler" on a music board is ridiculous
Btw artist discussion is allowed. Read the rules.
Anyway discussing music is like dancing about architecture. Music is created to be listened to.

>She's on par with them
Now that's just sad
>there are threads from time to time when there's a lot of music discussion related to her
Rarely, and even then, they always discuss the same basic opinions like "hurr art Angels is her best album" without justification.

>Btw artist discussion is allowed
Yeah, no shit. But when they barely even discuss musical aspects of that artist, then they belong somewhere else. Sure, /kpop/ isn't breaking any rules, but it's hard to deny that they belong anywhere else. Just settle somewhere for your bullshit "filler" threads so you can jack off to something until she makes her new album so you can discuss it for a month on here.

>Now that's just sad
Correction: you are sad.
>Rarely, and even then, they always discuss the same basic opinions like "hurr art Angels is her best album" without justification.
You didn't even read those threads. There a classical music user who talked a lot about her music. He mentioned many intricate details and classical music references. Myself I provided plenty of justifications, not "hurr art Angels is her best album" because I say so.
Her threads are a blend of artist discussion and music discussion, just like most legit threads here. Instead whining there's not enough music discussion why don't you contribute? Why are you even in these threads? Why didn't you filter them already?

>But when they barely even discuss musical aspects of that artist, then they belong somewhere else.
Btw you don't tell people where they should post. Are you a mod? If not, shut the hell up. The rules are clear:
>Discuss music, artists, and instruments here. All images should relate to the topic at hand.
Nowhere it's mentioned that all these 3 things should be in a thread at the same time. So, a thread with just artist discussion is perfectly valid. If you don't like that, press CTRL W and do something productive instead whining and shitposting.

billboard.com/charts/hot-100

>Not liking synth pop and dance pop
>Pleb
Just don't.

bump

Yes, pleb. You hate experimental synthpop like Grimes, you're a complete pleb. No exceptions. This kind of music youtube.com/watch?v=iVt3FxE8F9w is beyond your understanding.

Can this board just fuck off with Grimes. I wouldn't know who she was if it wasn't for Sup Forums. Seriously, just quit making this bitch seem like a god of music.

None, and it should stay like that.

Make us.
grimesbtfo? Ha ha ha ha ha ha! The red slice represents the patricians. The patricians will always be less numerous than the plebs (the green slice). You btfo yourself.

>I wouldn't know who she was if it wasn't for Sup Forums.
>implying you never visited P4K or any other relevant music site