Gore thread

Gore thread
Hey faggot, step out of your safespace, get your ass on discord with the rest of your gore loving edgelords
ygPJh96

what the fuck happened with him

Nerve gas.

Really? I've always wanted to know the story behind it

nice meme kid

ive always wanted to know what happened here

same although I have no idea, this is one of the gems that was posted on the server. unfortunately with no story to go with

what nigga?

t h i r s t y

same, also thats my fave pic

Wtf happened to this gentle?

he lookin 4 money

h8 when this happens

Is it a tumor?

Necrosis, caused by bacteria infection is the most likely cause, could be gangrene, too.

Cadaver?

LOL

I think so, maybe it's cancer

Tumor probably caused that infection.

perhaps hematocele?

Not likely. Doesn't have any protuberant mass of nerves or muscles observable. There's only coqgulated blood there, which would indicate an untreated infection by bacteria, doing the blood to thickening in the infected area, whose caused all this ball of necrosed meat 'ya see there. An tumor to get in that state would be most likely already affecting other areas of the body, to which most likely already be to late for a invasive procedure as that.

Wouldn't explain the decaying green tissue, but this could be one of the symptoms, not the cause.

Looks like he put his junk in a vacuum pump until his sack raptured. Look at the size of it and his dick.. Could be an explanation I guess?

Maybe the green is just blood that has been sucked out to the outer skin layer due to the preasure, kinda like a bruise.

Obvious case of no-fapitis.

if you go more than a couple months without fapping this can happen to you.

They're irregular with a proceeding pathern. The only two things that do that in that color are gangrene or necrosis. From my pointbof view, he waited for something like two to three months to go to the hospital after using something infected in his penis or bruised it in something infected unintendedly. His stage of necrosis is early, going to really get rotten and darker.

Holy fucking shit.