Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2016/09/01/american-horror-story-mist-season-6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Last season and the witch one fucking sucked

Why was meme gaga in it?

Whats this season about?

it's garbage tv senpai. only the scummiest plebs I know watch this shit

>Last season and the witch one fucking sucked

The last three seasons have sucked serious balls. First four episodes of Freakshow was okay, but it quickly nosedived when they killed off the clown.

>Why was meme gaga in it?

To appeal to teenage girls and tumblr.

>Whats this season about?

Lady Gaga is back, so I'm gonna go out and assume it's going to be "Lady Gaga: The Show" again like last season.

A glorified music video without the music.

will it ever be as good as asylum again?

Sad.....

Watch the first episode m8 ;). Great marketing FTW!

Rumors point towards Roanoke

Murder House > Coven > Asylum > Carnival > Hotel

my nigga

Shit taste tripfag

Objectively:

Asylum > Murder House > Freak Show > Coven > Hotel

>coven
>on the list at all

nigga please

>freak show
>third

zozzle

The stuff with Twisty the clown, however brief, was more entertaining that anything in Coven's run period.

and Hotel barely even qualifies as a show. It's just a circle jerk where the creators are throwing random imagery and ideas at the screen with very little narrative thread and trying to see what sticks.

Can we agree that Hotel needlessly had 4 gorgeous male characters? Not even homo.

Switch Asylum and Coven and I agree.

>so many people rank Murder House first
It was OK but became ridiculous when people started dying and it made no fucking difference because being a ghost.
Asylum is better. And even Freak House because of based Jessica Lange and the spoiled manbaby's actor.

Implying Asylum wasn't ruined by the alien shit

The Alien was one of the best parts.

The show going batshit crazy and off the wall was on of it's strengths, as it fit well with the theme of an Asylum where everyone and everything is insane.

That ruined only the last episode desu it didn't play any role till that point.
But then again no season finale of this show has been good.

I couldn't even finish the first season. Are any other seasons worth watching?

No, first season was best, it's all downhill from there.

>Spooky Glee is back
Oh joy.

I actually liked all the catty mean girl bitchiness of Coven

Freak Show wasn't great, and and I couldn't get past the first couple of episodes of Hotel

As someone who really liked the Asylum season for how dark it was, is it worth picking this show back up just for the Freak Show season? I've heard it ties into it in places.

Is this season going to have a title or it is going to be known as "AHS: ?????" and if so will the next season be "AHS: fgsfds" and feature dank memes and meme magic?

i feel like this show every season starts slow, goes somewhere great, and then doesnt pay off. Its my six grade gf all over again.

I dropped it when they literally ended the first episode on "Hotel California".

Can't get more hack than that.

Same universe, only set earlier. The egghead girl from asylum works for the carnival

Okay, no offense, but...

How the FUCK can ANY of you have watched Hotel?

Don't you have any FUCKING self respect?

I loved Season 1 and 2 of this show, but ever since I've been forcing myself to watch.

Freak Show was kind of fun, but as others noted, went downhill.

Coven was a miserable wreck of shit and I was awfully surprised when I found it to be a masterpiece in comparison to Hotel.

Hotel is literally for tumblr sluts. Fuck off, Ryan Murphy. Stop making me ashamed for shows I once liked.

>Gaga back

Gee I wonder why

absolutely horrible show

I watched 2 episodes of Hotel and tossed it in the bin like Coven. Were there any references to previous seasons like freakshow pepper going to the season 2 asylum and the nazi guy appearing in both sister Martin's life and Elsa Mars life?

I'll probably watch the first episode to see what it is then drop it again like every season since coven.

Not necessarily. Coven starts slow, and then ends before it get's to the "somewhere great" part.

Freak Show starts strong, then hit's a brick wall 4 episodes in and lays there dead for the remaining 9.

No

>Looks like Freak Show might end up being as good as Murder House and Asylum after the disappointment of Coven
>Shits the bed completely by leaving too much to do in the last episode

Honestly, the way that Freak Show's finale literally opened with a "Oh shit what do we do...? I dunno lol just kill everyone off I guess" just completely soured the season. I could tell it was going that way by the third to last episode because there were far too many plot threads hanging, I just didn't expect them to take the laziest route.

Didn't even bother with the Hotel one because Gaga was in it.

Not a single person in this thread thinks hotel is good.

shit fucking show desu f@m
gaga only ensured the shitness continued

The only thing good about Hotel was the Hotline Bling scene.

Died after season 1
/thread

Murder House > Asylum > Freak Show >>> Coven > Hotel

What the fuck were they thinking with Hotel? It seems like it was written and directed by 4 different people on a rotation

Ha I know, sorry, I was kind of just thinking out loud, not speaking to any of you.

Just hate Hotel.

I did not make it past episode 2 of Hotel.

I remember part of the reason:

Episode 1 (64 minutes)
Episode 2 (73 minutes)

What the fuck? 73 minutes. For an FX show. And absolutely nothing fucking happened. All I remember from the first 2 episodes is a blood orgy.

God damn. We don't need 2 hour episodes of horeshit, FX. How about quality content?

>and Hotel barely even qualifies as a show. It's just a circle jerk where the creators are throwing random imagery and ideas at the screen with very little narrative thread and trying to see what sticks.

THIS THIS THIS!

It felt like it was written and directed by a music video director.

Asylum

No. Tbh we should just look at Asylum as a standalone miniseries and ignore everything else. Its better that way.

What a pretentious response, Asylum was better in literally every way

Murder House > Asylum > Carnival > Coven > Hotel

Apart from Murder House and Asylum tho they're literal dogshit

I like Season 1 more. I was more connected to the characters, and story, in general.

Season 2 was great though especially visually

>the show going batshit crazy was one of its strengths

That is literally its biggest weakness. It goes too batshit and sacrifices story and character. Shit taste, friendo.

Why should we be excited? It's has 2 good seasons out of 5, any other show would have been cancelled by now.

trips confirm

The whole show is pretty bad. The camera work is so fucking pompous and they barely follow any real narrative, just a bunch of random shit. Acting is good though.

>show hasn't been good in three whole seasons
>don't tell people what your new season is about
>HEY WHY AREN'T YOU EXCITED

This show is dead.
Bury it.

>I liked Murder House
>I thought Asylum was ok but fell apart
>I lost interest in Coven halfway through
>I watched three episodes of Freak Show
>I watched one episode of Hotel

this

Did anyone else have a hard time following Hotel because there was like 6 emo scruffy white guys as main characters and it was near impossible to tell them apart?

Probably not, seeing as how based on this thread most people dropped it one or two episodes in.

So we have American Horror Story and American Crime Story, which other genre would you like FX to do an companion anthology series with?

American Sci Fi Story would naturally follow but not sure about the title.

That fucking last ep to Hotel made me want to punch a wall.

Literally the exact amount I watched.

American Cancelled Story

American Science Story.

It's like Bill Nye, but edgy and aliens.

First 2 seasons were great.

Season 3 was so shit it turned me off the rest of the show.

I mean FUUCK was that season bad.

At that point I was so fed up with and bored by the show I couldn't even be mad. Just thought "sure why not?" until it ended.

You think Coven is bad? You should give Hotel a try for funsies, because they somehow managed to fucking top it.

It's bafflingly bad.

I watched hotel until someone was getting fucked with a metal strap-on, never regretted leaving it there.

So 5 minutes into the first episode.

Could be lit if they got good writers in.

I barely made it through the first ep, then Sup Forums was talking about the Hotline Bling scene, and I autistically had to watch everything up to that point so I could try to make sense of it. Then I watched the rest to see if anything would pay off. But nothing did and then came the ending and I could only feel rage.

They'll never top this

Coven > Murder House >Asylum > Freak Show > Hotel

If this season ends up just like hotel this show is gonna be cancelled, plus American Crime Story being much better than this gives them pretty much no reason to keep this show

Should have finished the episode, as they end it on one last slap in the face.

See >It's a show about a HOTEL in CALIFORNIA! And there are ghosts that are doomed to live there forever! YOU CAN CHECK OUT ANY TIME YOU LIKE BUT YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE XD! HOLY SHIT WE ARE SO CLEVER!

hahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahah

>Lady Gaga is back

Oh for fucks sake.
Cancelling my series recording.

Fuck this show, fuck the remaining literal fag who writes and directs for it.

Nah that was like 20 minutes in or something.

>airs tomorrow
>we know literally nothing about this season
they're trying to pull a beyonce, and they fucking made it. no leaks so far, that's impressive

Hotel > Coven > Freak Show > Asylum > Murder House

Any good spooky/supernatural shows? I wanted to like AHS but it got so bad.

Pandering killed the show and Gaga raped the corpse. New season will probably be shit.

It did leak though. Apparently it's called American Horror Story: The Mist

ew.com/article/2016/09/01/american-horror-story-mist-season-6

Supposedly this season is titled "The Mist", if it's true I won't even bother to watch this season, that title sucks balls

They're trying to Mist us into watching but it won't work

The Strain I guess? Maybe give Scream a try if you have Netflix, they're adding season 2 at the end of the month.
Horror is hard to do on tv.

Emma Roberts is the reason I enjoyed Coven.

who /hyped for scream queens/ here?

>mfw plebs don't like Hotel

Honestly that gives me hope, it's a totally different naming dynamic than the others (unless this is just like 12 hours of shapes vaguely moving in a mist) so maybe they'll change things around. I'll give it one episode to hook me.

nah, the mist is the title of one of the teasers, rt messed it up

>I've got an idea for our perfect creepy villain!
>Make him the gay lovechild of Di Caprio and the guy from Bioshock but make him autistic!

Rotten Tomatoes AND TV Guide both made the same mistake?

Considering how many teasers there are, I find that hard to believe.

This desu. No. 1 best girl.

kek this show couldn't be anything more than a steady pay cheque to him now.

I wouldn't be surprised if they made a solo Quicksilver movie.

>First four episodes were okay, but it quickly nosedived
You just described every season of AHS.

they all start to suck half way through

it's a great series if you only watch the first 4 episodes of a season

so does that mean Hotel will be up on Netflix soon? previous seasons are usually up on it when a new season starts. can anyone confirm?

Fair enough.

I'd argue that Hotel didn't even manage one decent episode though.

It actually worked for Season 2. It was absurd in an at least entertaining way.

Every other season just turns awful.
Season 1 sort of redeemed itself a bit in the end though.

But why do you care?

scream queens is surprisingly good, probably better than all of AHS seasons