My Ex wife Amanda cheated on me 1 week after we got married...

My Ex wife Amanda cheated on me 1 week after we got married..I got into her email and found onlinebootycall and mutual arrangements accounts where she had been going out and fucking differnt guys every weekend here in Oklahoma..Would you hit it or not?

Mexican Ex Wife Amanda

Mexican Ex Wife Amanda.

Mexican Ex Wife Amanda..

Mexican Ex Wife Amanda...

no, i don't fuck skeeze cheaters, i don't wanna catch something.

Mexican Ex Wife Amanda....

Mexican Ex Wife Amanda.....

Any with jizz on the whores face?

Mexican Ex Wife Amanda......

Mexican Ex Wife Amanda.......

Sorry op, this one is on you.

One look at her and it's obvious she's someone you bang and leave. Definitely not someone you wife.

Mexican Ex Wife Amanda.......this is one I found on her email she let some guy take at a hotel

Good! She's not good for nothing but sucking dick anyway!

Why does her body look like a sack of potatoes tho? Decent face. Its in her culture to cheat..

Let me guess you're broke? Thats why.

Naw this is close as it gets

Yea,she said she's only fucked 2 other guys before me and tricked me into marrying her..come to find out she's fucked over 50 guys easy before I met her

Prob cuz it was a couple months after she had our second baby,she would let u fuck her in anyhole though so it was worth it!

Yea! I had lost my job,how did u know?

Typical reasoning for females to cheat.

Too ethnic.

Yea but to fuck and suck so many guys off like I caught her doing is crazy..i think she even got paid some times!

Its very rare a girl does anything for free, they have the power of the pussy. Probably got paid in different ways other than cash

I'd pay 60-80 per hour depending on what is involved.

Too bad about the tats...

According to one of our mutual friends she went on a girls night with(she told me after we broke up out of guilt) she sucked these 2 guys dicks and let them ejaculate in her after the club for a bottle of Jack Daniels and 30 bucks...heres another one she let some dude offline take

Like what?

tats on tits.. obvious whore..

would not marry

This black guy sent me this and said "thx for letting him blow my wife's pussy out" a month or so after we split..she was a lil loose already anyways so fuck the tramp

Yea guess I shoulda noticed and quit her from jump

doesn't look blown out, looks like a normal snatch user. Black guy had 3in peener

Thank man!..i mean it did look a lil worn then usual but she's a whore I see now so I wouldn't expect less

this looks like a well built door
made of solid wood

can you tell me anything about the door?
im not trolling im genuinely curious.

Idk..i looked at this pic for hours trying to figure out where she was when she took it,wish I did

Her:
Facebook?
Insta?
Snapchat?

Why would you marry a girl with tattoos? Especially on her fucking tits?

Women sure love that "I'm looking away from the fucking picture I'm taking." pose.

Slag

You catch a std from her?

Are you sure,......?

Mexican Ex Wife Amanda

i think i figured it out.. it may be a small pen0r issue.. might be shes looking for big dick

seems little in the pics but i may be wrong

This guy might be right. Show us your cock OP

Ya this

She's fucking grim. She's done you a favour there. Utterly hideous.

I'm not that bad..but if she's fucking multiple guys at a time for money like its been said she is then you may be right!

She's not that bad apparently with all the dating she was doing!

maybe a little short but avg if i had to guess.. but some chicks need more than avg. she may be a size queen

either way its good you found out so she doesnt give you an std

got any more pics of her hairy twat?

Dating? Haha. That's a funny way of saying getting used up and discarded by cunts with no standards.

what do her tattoos say?

I'm sure your right,we used to put all kinds of crazy shit up in her..her ass was small so her pussy would jus hang out loose and open

NOPE

chlamydia and herpes

Eyyyy there stumpy

You got a point there hahaha she was definitely a freak!

Yup

She looks hispanic OP. Is she from south America?

Haha naw its her parents names

Nope,born and raised Oklahoma girl..shes Mexican and some irish

So she is an awesome slut

Dude,

Were you a total virgin when you married her? If she was fucking other guys within 2 weeks, she was fucking guys before you were married. You don’t seriously believe that she was only with 2 – 3 guys before you were married. More likely she was only with 2-3 guys on the day you got married.

Seriously, did you think a tattooed land whale was the best you could do?

Have you gone to the clinic to get tested to see what STD’s she passed on to you? With all the guys she is spreading her legs for, it is about 99% sure she gave you something. Ewwwwwww.

Is her name Amanda by any chance? She looks familiar.

Wow, you are so astute. He has only put her name in the thread like 12 times.

Are you retarded

Lol yes,the post says "Mexican Ex Wife Amanda".. Im sure lots of swinging dicks know her well!...how you think you know her?if its something good and you really know her ill share everything I got on my ex with you!

Thats what she told me when we first met,of course I learned differently...and yes I'm checked up and STD free!

ITT: Cool Story Bro!

She's defintaly fun! She holds her own hair and pushes her head when she face fucks a cock

Mexican ex wife Amanda should:
Clean the inside of the fucking car
Remove those jail like slut horrible tats
Loose some like 30 lbs

Then we ca arrange it

Man... Your wife has a really ugly ass. Youre a lucky nigger, believe me

umm nasty ass...nasty pussy...nasty tits....nasty face...bitch probaly smelled like piss and vinegar there 24/7 yea you doged a bullet. btw hiv test asap in 6 months............

Yea right, lol,I'm sure if she was shitfaced somewhere you would pick her up and fuck the life out of her if you could man

Hey to each there own,personally I liked that tight lil ass that loose twat could say out of when she stands

post her loose twat

Mexican Ex Wife Amanda
Mexican Ex Wife Amanda

Where did her ass go?!

bro wake up and smell the coffee. i would have to be payed to fuck her pussy and i seen better asses on guys(traps). you dodged a huge bullet. move on with your life and don't look back.

Huh??

Mexican Ex Wife Amanda ???

The only way i could actually touch her is with a rod. And just to check if she's still alive.

Already have bro,just wanna expose her for the Slam Pig she is and here some degrading comments on this low key hooker!