What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

Nothing wrong here

?

>Sweden
of course
this

They are an extrovert culture.

I wish the South won

A extremely autistic nation that base their entirei nduvidual identity around their political views.

Its not uncommon to see two landwhale claps get into a bloodfued over the possitioning of the pickles on their first morning hamburger.

We're unironically worse

that has to be fake lmfaoooo. also isn't it obvious what's wrong with us? we're a huge cesspool of stupidity, degeneracy, and obesity. we should all use our guns to kill each other and after mankind will be much better off. nothing of value lost. just greedy business men, uneducated swine, and shitskins.

the best thing about being american is being completely unamerican to the point where you hate living here and would almost prefer to live in any other first world country instead. oh sorry I said "other" first world country, because we are most certainly not first world.

It's an ideologically driven state desperate to also be an ethnostate, hence the schizophrenic behaviour. A trans-country suffering from identity dysphoria.
I feel sorry for those who aren't part of the normalfag lowest common denominator living in America.

>I feel sorry for those who aren't part of the normalfag lowest common denominator living in America

thank you ;((. i appreciate you looking out for us.

that dedication is admirable

Yeah but we're such fucking copycats with america its so fucking sad.

From snooty retards that make out the elite to the fucking mudsucker farmer boys all of them just love to suckle that big american cock. Swedish identity, no we just love the dixie flag and starbucks here l o l for fucks sake

>sweden
>accusing another country of being autistic

>Yeah but we're such fucking copycats with america its so fucking sad
This applies to all Germanic countries desu, except Austria and Switzerland maybe

Yeah but you're doing it ironically and for fun. Americans will actually get huttburt and key your car if you laugh at their bumper stickers. Also notorious road rage culture and bad driving in America even though their roads are all slower and more idiot proof than ours.

I'm even angrier now.

LOOOL

I wish you were right, this place would be easier to live in then.

Raggarbil is best bil. Except maybe properly restored classics.

>Blue lives matter

>liberalism is a mental disorder

if only americans knew what liberalism actually is

Normfags mostly copy the annoying aspects such as shitting up public spaces and historic buildings with McDonald's and other company logos, calling Pfannkuchen pancakes, thinking ignorance is cool and pretending to be richer than they actually are

Words can have different meanings in different times and places you know.

lead in water