A guy sexually assaulted my girlfriend and I'm out of the state. She decided not to report it

A guy sexually assaulted my girlfriend and I'm out of the state. She decided not to report it

I have his facebook. What's the best way to fuck with him without doing anything illegal or too illegal?

Sounds like she just cheated on you.

sounds like she cheated on you and regretted it, friendo

nah he just touched her and friends corroborated the story/screamed at him

Yeah she can't report it because it was consented . . .

she probably cheated on you

she cheated on you op

cheated

Cucked

never mind

She cheated mate

she a college student?

STOP RESPONDING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

I think she cheated on you

>A guy sexually assaulted my girlfriend

You mean she fucked some guy while you were gone, and she told you she was assaulted so you would think she didn't cheat on you.

If you were a real man you would just kick the shit out of him and knock all hid teeth out. But you're a slippery fucking worm so you'll probably do nothing. Such Is your nature.

>out of the state

lemme just teleport nigga

You're going to be out of state for the rest of your life? THEN GET HIM WHEN YOU GET BACK. I swear everyone on this board has the brains of a fucking possum. You're just making excuses, pussy.

>"I'm out of the state"
>long distance relationship
>"x basically assaulted me babe, im so sorry"
>"uhh omg we need to call the cops"
>"no hes not worth it but my other friends yelled at him so its all ok now im sorry"

Yeah, she definitely hooked up with some other dude, bro. Happened to me, happens to everyone who thinks they can deal with long

alright i'll go rough him up boss fuck my future

Your girlfriend got raped and you're worried about legal?

Not even a beta - a gamma.