thats one angry cock

Looks like a fucking hammer head.

too bad its cut :(

To each their own I happen to prefer cut and op's dick is turning me on

Damn kik?

Cut is better you hooded Douchebag.

lmao

You better be 18 I'd suck you off no homo

Uncut big dick looking for a twink to make a Twinkie ;)

cut is shit tier. cry more, kike

Any gay AZ anons? Will top or bottom. I'll post kik if there are.

Pic?

id eat those asscheeks and rim your hole

Not gonna post face but I'll do a body shot.
Sorry that I'm bad at taking pics.

id rub my face into that ballsack and suck you off

Are you in AZ user? You can if you are...

Fucking furries
The fuck you mean by AZ? World is kinda big, ya know?

AZ is Arizona. The state in the US.

Thank you.

no, i live in ca and i have a bf already. if i didnt have a bf i wouldnt mind doing stuff with you.

dont pretend you dont like furry stuff

you should post a butt pics from behind. maybe a pic when you're on all fours but with face hidden. thats a sexy position. You're really cute looking

God dammit. I might just go and set up a Grindr account but then there's the risk of online activities coming around to my family.

I have a couple ass pics but I can't get that pose now. Give me a minute.

sorry, i dont know what you really want. casual sex or a real boyfriend but whatever it is I hope you can at least enjoy your sexuality safely. A body like yours should be made sweet slow sensual love to, so get with a respectable man.

Well, thing is, I'm quite aspie, and have little social skill or experience. I figure trying to lose my virginity at least might help a bit.

I am OP. My kik is sixsevenfeet

Why would having an awkward sexual experience that probably wont even feel right or good give you a confidence boost?

Sorry for poor pic quality. There will be a couple more.

Shitty pics. My ass isn't very good.

you need to shave that thing

Fair enough. Still, I'm at the point where it's kinda rare in society to be a virgin anymore (I'm 20).

Yeah, proly. Don't know how to though.

Are you seriously this shallow in your thinking? I was 27 (28 now) when I first did anything sexual with anyone. Plus, why do you need to prove you're not a virgin to society? Like I said, just because you have a sexual experience with someone wont make you more likeable or happy.

unless you aspire to be a faggot who has sex with dozens of different people within two years and ends up accidentally getting a mild STD or something.

Nice double dubs.
It's just frustrating having grown up being so lonely and not having much idea how normal people think. I can't even ask my parents what they would think in a "hypothetical" situation if I turned out to be gay. They're both Christian, and my mother especially has reactions of extreme disgust towards gays. They're also both quite intelligent people, and would immediately know that the "hypothetical" scenario would be true.

they're not very intelligent if homosexuality disgusts them. And getting fucked by random people wont help you understand how normal people think, itll help you understand how selfish and desperate people think

i rephrase myself.

Your parents may be intelligent but they're not very empathic which is awful

Fair enough haha. It really just probably is how much I want to have some sort of relationship that I'd be willing to put up with even a shitty one.
Also, it kinda makes sense to be disgusted by homosexuality. In terms of survival of the species, an individual who will not contribute to it would be best removed from the society to remove its influence over the next generation.
Yes I do understand the doublethink here. Yes I do hate myself.

>not very empathetic
You have no idea. In high school, when I was having a slight breakdown from the workload, my mother told me that she'd rather I be miserable and productive than happy and lazy.

why do you give a fuck about the survival of the species or all this homosexuality isn't right stuff? WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE SPECIES, GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOURSELF! you dont deserve a shitty relationship, you deserve a great loving and respectful relationship!! no one deserves a shitty relationship.

>18yo
>posting nudes on Sup Forums
dude go out and play football with your friends or something

wow, you should have told her to fuck off and she can be miserable being overworked. If parents set children in this world and dont care if their children or happy or help them they are truly psychopaths and i am sorry you have to deal with that.

Thing is, user, we don't usually get the things we think we deserve. I've learned that some people get to have relationships, other people... don't.

That still doesnt mean you should settle with a shitty relationship.

To be fair, it was part of a larger statement, the gist of which was "the world owes you nothing and your job is to find work, and learn to find fulfillment in that work".

Frankly, better a shitty relationship than none at all. I've tried having no relationship, no friends, nothing. I can say that from this point, even having fake friends and a shitty relationship would be better than nil for both.

why? how is that good for your emotions? cant you see that this will make you feel terrible as well or even worse?

Glendale here not gay but will let you suck me off maybe what's the kik?

You're at least bisexual

because if you were truly straight you would be repulsed by the idea of the mouth of a man being on your dick

Kik is shekelstein667
Yes I know how very Sup Forums my kik is.

That's like settling for poverty, when you can be rich. Real, nice relationships build over time and cannot happen with everyone. It needs time and magic.

Nice dubs again.
I know that it takes time to build relationships, but I also know that it takes experience to build relationships. I have NO experience at all. Frankly, so much of life is settling for what is available. If a shitty relationship is all that I can have, or be foreveralone, I'd choose a shitty relationship.

that would just shape you into a worse person or give you more bad experiences you'll just be more miserable before. You dont need experience you need to be mentally mature and emotionally responsible. you got to work on that and you can have a nice relationship, even on the first try.

I doubt someone could say worse things than I've already said to myself, repeatedly.

Then why would you do that to yourself? If you cant aim for happiness yourself why would you think another person would make you happy. its like you're actively searching for misery and abuse.

You're like an emo teenager, you're not even old and still at the beginning of your life. I would say you're not ready for any kind of relationship even if it means being alone until you can live away from your parents.

when you have your own place and are financially stable and can work on your mental happiness and self-esteem then i would say you are ready for a gay relationship with a decent person.

>mental health
That's not real.
I just need to try NOT being a sack of shit.

You'll never be able to not be a sack of shit as long as you dont believe in mental health. sorry

I fell hard for the self esteem meme, and it was truly a waste of time.

You are really beyond help and will probably be miserable even if you get to fuck 100 guys in your life because you are actively choosing to be miserable with the things you believe in. Good luck to you I say still but you're on a dark path to self-destruction. You should search for a good shrink to undue the psychological damage your parents done to you.

i doubt you will remember what i said in the future after you've had more crappy experiences with your parents, sex partners, abusive boyfriends, but you really need to see a psychologist to help undue the shitty parenting you had to suffer through.

its average, also nice body

OP you look almost exactly like me

Not as small as me!

Super cute, though. I want it.

i would fuck the shit out of you, nevermind about your size.