Where did we go wrong Sup Forums? Where did we stray from the path...

Where did we go wrong Sup Forums? Where did we stray from the path? We had it we could've had perfect societies throughout the world but it fell apart.

scarcity and logistics, political assassinations aside. i wouldn't mind trying again when we hit star trek level sci-fi tech

Spider Man thread already?

we had the chance to get shit right back in 1939

humanity failed, and wont get another chance

it is far, far too late

we are currently still at nazi level tech

pretty much everything we use today is thanks to them from "modern" medicine to fuckin t.v's to the rockets that go into space.

incredible what man can achieve when not bound by petty morality or finance.

Are you retarded?

fuck off commie

Because a handful of monkeys demanded all the bananas
>I'm talking about rich corporatism and greedy fucks

nope, just someone who actually listened and learned.

it's only retarded to people who didnt learn and just took the easy answer that is only there simply because of retards who dont listen and they have their place as sheep.

We didn't. Communism, as a theory, is experimental in nature. We aren't utopians who claim to have a social "Fix-it-all", we are materialists who have sound economic theories that could and will solve the social ills of Capitalism.
The Capitalists went through Venice, Genoa, the United Provinces, the Mercantile Empires, and the Trusts to get to where they are now. The fall of the Soviet Union will hinder us as much as the fall of the Venetian traders hindered them.

It was my understanding that we've advanced far beyond Nazi technology. Yeah they had some good stuff but I'm sure it wasn't that far ahead of what the rest of the world had at the time. Am I wrong? Enlighten me

>nope, just someone who actually *played bioshock*

gtfo

no society will ever be "perfect" humans are far too fucking stupid for that. all societies should be collapsed and then no more societies should be created after that. also people shouldn't breed.

yeah but we can make machines with AI

thats what people really struggle to get their heads around

they really were decades ahead of every other nation on earth in every single scientific field, did you ever wonder where those scientists went after the fall of the reich. they werent executed as criminals. half of them were taken by the soviet union, mainly rocket designers, physicist's and mathematicians whilst the allies mainly u.s.a took the medical scientists, one key rocket engineer, but not his team, (von braun) and even the engineers that developed HD and 3D t.v way back in 1940 in nazi germany. people think its a new and incredible thing, but if you actualy look and learn, and speak to some of the last remaining few people who were actually fucking there you might learn something.

That's where it went wrong

greed

*tips fedora* type of edgy

We went wrong when people started wanting two different kinds of more expensive pickles rather than the good old state produced ones.

>we were never on the path

You've got my attention. Any good books or YouTube videos where I can learn more about this.
Also, presuming everything you said is true. Why where the Nazis so incredibly advanced?

I got pain in the neck

They invented rockets. My dad worked at NASA and the German scientists we "hired" from the Nazis apparently always complained about how their Nazi years don't count toward full retirement.