Going to be sent to rikers island. never been in actusl prison before, getting wasted and smoking on friends vape...

going to be sent to rikers island. never been in actusl prison before, getting wasted and smoking on friends vape. wat do? im pretty skinny and even worse is i jave shitty tattoos everywhere one of whihc is a anarchy sign on my forearm which ive been told people there hate that shit and will probably cut it off... this shit fuckin sucks
>pic unrelated

What did you do?

i know you guys wont believe me but i actuslly didnt do anything.. however i did get convicted of assault with a deadly weapon. criminal threatening and another charge as well. its actually funny how complete bullshit it is and they purely convicted me because of my looks. and the location where i live because most people dont look like me. i am white, but i fucked up pretty young

funny thing is to i was like a notorious shut in, and once you do that for years on end you start to lose all social skills, so im fucked haha

ive just been watching youtube documenatires on this shit all night, even tho its just a jail its like the worst jail in the fucking country

>tell them you're gay
>get put in pc
>???
>op is a faggot

>convicted of assault with a deadly weapon. criminal threatening and another charge as well
How the hell do you do nothing and end up getting convicted of all that?

Plus what's the other charge?

I did that before. Pc pod was worse than the other pod. Bunch of faggots trying to seduce you. Bad news for skinny people.

Fuck off Randy

im just gonna go to sleep

youd be surprised. you can get convicted easily for shit yoice never done

How come I've never come close?

maybe you dont hangout with absolutely terrible people, insane looking tattoos or modifications, doing bad drugs etc etc. you know that a womans word can put someone away just because right? like a girl could say some shit about you and file charges and as long as you fit the bill yourr fucked . even if you were at home watching netflix

>Antifa faggot busted as felon wants sympathy

Kill yourself

nigger i voted for trump because i hated my black friends

and fuck him too and fuck you as well, go watch some youtube video to vslidate your own thoughts cunt

>Edge lord
>Table for one please
>enjoy your stay at rape hotel

shits gonna suck har. id have to be put down before that shit happens tho. probably will get put doen then but i dont understand not putting up a fight for that shot. this website is gay as fuck too, if i wasnt drunk i wojldnt even be on here. i havent been on this shit in forever, and it has only gotten worse, and not worse in a cool way like you guys tend to think

this whole website is just people trying to be "edgy" calling other people edgy

trips of truth
RIP scumbag say hi to bubba

just be very clear that youre willing to suck dick and get fucked in the ass and be a bitch. that way youll quickly get your place and itll be fun

>Pointing out edgy is edgy now.
>Next, how to be the edgiest piece of bread in the loaf
Your only redeeming quality is that you are probably wasted.

You still gon get raped or made to do fucked up shit.

Ok, i have done some time for drug bullshit in stockton so listen. Don't pull that "i am innocent shit", something like agrivated assult or threatening can actually get you slight respect in the long run but at first you are shit. You are nothing at first unless you put in some work. The most important thing is to make sure you get good with your race group "woods" "spics" "niggers" etc. Ask the head, or any respected leader what you can do to prove your worth, and if you can do that you will be more secure with your people. And dont worry about the fag shit, a majority of the people aren't into that shit unless you are acting like a faggot bitch. Just make sure you don't disrespect your race or any other group unless told otherwise, because if you do, you might have to fight for your fucking life.

I always wanted to go to prison to be someone's bitch, get raped and forced to suck cock while I'm beat for being a fag.

Just kill yourself, once you get out you won't be able to make an easy living anyways so just end it now.

Antifa detected.. Die commie faggot

Fuck off Cheeseburger Walrus

op im gonna give you some sound prison advice. Trust everyone you meet be besties with all the guys and act like a little girl theyll love u