Black people music

poll-maker.com/poll1130807x94c5BbC5-47
Can you guys help me support black youth by voting for cammy dub$? It is much appreciated as it will help keep him out of the streets.

Fuck off, racist cunt. I'm voting for somebody else.

I voted for Alpha Green, the white guy.

Wait I'm black

Marshmello is fucking garbage.

What does that have to do with the post you're replying to?

I was playing towards the sites racist tendencies and I thought that would reel in the racist people to vote for him

redddit votes for cammy dub$

Sup Forums votes for alpha green

Stop using your race to promote yourself. You're obviously Cammy Dub$.

Meaning I'm not really racist, I just thought you guys were

How does being black prove that you're not racist? That sounds pretty racist to me.

Aye man please help me out Read my post, I thought most boards are full of the same guys on /b

You're not making any sense. You thought we were racist (presumably against blacks) so you asked us to help support black youth? How does that make sense? Why would a bunch of racist people do that?
I'm voting for Alpha Green, mate. Your viral marketing attempt has failed.

This. I'm not voting for you. Not because I'm a racist or anything. I'm not voting for you because you're fucking retarded and I'm not going to help you get famous. There are enough rich/famous people who are dumb as fuck, both black and white. Justin Beiber, the Kardashians, Paris Hilton, Lil Yatchy, etc. and I don't trust retards with billions of dollars. Nobody that stupid should have that much money and power at their disposal. For that reason, I vote Alpha Green as well.

I'm not even Cameron lol
But seriously this works on /b my apologizes. I'm going to Stanford in the fall so forgive me if I came off as an idiot

vote cast for whitey

>they put the white guys all the way at the bottom
Really makes you think.

We're all black when the lights go out.

This site is useless when you need something done but that's why I keep coming back lol

voting for the white guy

Bru y'all were gonna vote for him regardless

So is Sup Forums. There's an active thread right now lel

Oh lord he's not even close, vote cammy

fuck niggers

Just voted for Alpha Green

Feels good to vote with my race

I have a dynamic IP address. Every time it changes, I'm going to vote for Alpha Green again.

Oh shit

we cant let the niggers keep us down

The poll ended, but at least Cammy lost.