What kind of critter is this?

What kind of critter is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uH4roWTUMoA?t=58
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A turk

fpbp

I hope not

It's checking to see if you support Gulen or offer benefits.
Get rid of it now before it starts forming segregated communities in your home.

It keeps trying to run around and hide under stuff like a spider or something
I'm inclined to believe your trips

Cockroach

It's already looking for a suitable location to build a mosque.

Either a cockroach or a click beetle.

If you're not a pussy, flip it onto it's back to see if it's a click beetle. It'll flip itself about 8-12 inches off the ground to realign itself onto its feet if it is one.
(They're harmless, by the way. They sometimes wander into houses on accident, but otherwise they just feed off vegetation outside).

Uh, that's obviously an antifa member.
Gawwd.

Seriously? I thought cockroaches were a lot bigger. It's not some kind of friendly beetle dude?

Roach.

Kek

Don't forget about the cock

It flipped itself on it's back for some reason and popped back up but it definitely didn't go that high in the air

He didn't forget about it, he's just using it.

Take me

What you've got right here is a six-legged cracker croaker

Alright. It's a pretty violent flip when they do it, from the ones I've seen around here and those I've seen online.

As far as I know they're the only ones that use their bodies to flip themselves upright.

youtu.be/uH4roWTUMoA?t=58

Here's a video to compare it to. If it didn't do somethin' like that then yeah, probably not a click beetle, might be a roach.

potatoe bug

Fuck my life I think it was a roach and it waited for me to enter the captcha and disappeared

Trips prove it

fucking tidy my friend

Misa Campo

yes.. it is a roach.....TRYING TO GET SOME FREE PUSSY!...LOOK OUT!.....keep girlfriend away!

i fucking love these things. i have an infestation at work, put them on your balls and let them crawl around, cum buckets!

Actually I take those trips back. I'm pretty sure it was some kind of beetle. I did some quick Google research and it looks more like a beetle than a cockroach, but it's body is shaped kind of weird so idk
Thanks man, it didn't look like that but I don't think it was a roach either. I guess roach antennas are a bit longer and their legs seem a little different. It also looks like roaches have little horn things on their butts which this didn't have
Lol yeah I should do this either way though. I live in filth so roaches would probably love it here.
Ooh now that's interesting... I may have been looking at this all wrong!

ha!

cockroach

That's a roach, I have plenty of em sadly.

>t. Europe

I don't know dudes. It looked like it had "hard, shell-like wings" so I kind of think it was a beetle. Unfortunately I was too busy posting this shitty thread and now I can't find the fucking thing to make sure. I'll kill myself just to be safe.

A kitty. Feed it and pet it.