Who are you supporting in next weeks Emmys in the only category that matters and why will it be Mr Robot?

Who are you supporting in next weeks Emmys in the only category that matters and why will it be Mr Robot?

Game of Thrones > The Americans > Homeland > House of Cards > Boring Call Saul > Downtown whatever >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mr edgelord

the americans >>>>>> the rest

>Outstanding Limited Series
>War & Peace missing
what a lump of shit

The Americans is just a standard family drama but in an interesting setting. Every family drama trope has been done a million times in every way already

I wish the americans finally got some recognition and a coulpe of awards, but it's Mr. reddit's year.

None of them

The Americans or Mr. Robot

Yeah, stuff like being fired or braeaking up is exactly the same as your teenage daughter realizing you're killing people for a living.

yes but it still beats out the rest of the shite shows

I hope none of you are delusional enough to think that Game of Thrones won't win this because normie meme magic is real.

game of thrones will sweep once again.

Better Call Saul has:
>best lead
>best character development
>best character interaction
>best direction
>best overall visuals

B-BUT NOTHING HAPPENS

This show is the biggest pleb filter on TV. If you think any of those shows except maybe The Americans are better then you have to leave this board.

>Game of Thrones better than anything else on that list
Pretty insulting to be someone else nominated within the drama category when GoT consistently has the worst acting and writing of any of those.

What character development?
What direction?
The visuals of a side-mall and a law firm are supposed to be brilliant?

It has all the style of BB but none of the substance

nothing really happened but i still have to go with better call saul

How did Robot Chicken win? I didn't even realize it was still on the air.

Everyone knows that GoT will win just because of the popularity and the huge production money spent on

even tho the others shows are better

House of Cards is easily the best show on that list followed by season 1 of Homeland followed by the Americans.

For the record these nominations are for these seasons

The Americans S4
Better Call Saul S2
Downton Abbey S6
GoT S6
Homeland S5
House of Cards S4
Mr Robot S1

I hope Tatiana Maslany finally wins one