Please fuck off.

holy mother of thicc

would let her sit on me face till I drown in her bodily fluids

>

Take off her panties, put her back against the wall and fuck her ass. PD Moar

WWYD:

very sub, will show her best posts. WWYD

wwyd? details get nudes

fuck that throat, cum on her chin, and watch it spill down to her tits. then walk around the mall or a high school campus in that outfit, showing off her freshly cum glistened tits.

stick my cock between those tits and fuck them till i bust in that pretty little face of hers, while someone rails her from behind.

Fuck yeah. Give me details. How would you hate fuck this bitch?

Stick my tongue between her legs and lick her till she screamed

my fantasy too after meeting her

i'm gonna put a shock collar on her, and hide it under a turtle neck she's going to where. the turtle neck has zippers around each tit, and she's wearing nothing underneath. i take her to the bathroom of a denny's and make her openly suck my cock. she's on her knees with her tits unzipped and hanging out of her turtle neck. i control the exact speed she blows me with my remote to her shock collar. she sucks from tip to base, barely able to contain my girth. finally, i make her stand up, and bend over the sink. i pull down her pants and fuck her slow at first, but quickly ramping up. i'm slowly working my way into her pussy shortly before i'm ramming her ass full speed. her ass jiggles as her entire body gets thrust forward, her tits sway in the mirror. every time I thrust I activate the shock collar on maximum level just to add pleasure to me. anyone could open the bathroom door at any time to find me fucking my human sex doll.

cont.?

got any moar OP?

Go more detailed and you get her nudes.

we're at a party and we're both pretty buzzed. it's extremely packed and we're both crazy horny. she's wearing almost nothing, just a tank top with no bra, and leggings with only a thong. she insists on constantly rubbing her ass on my crotch, or grazing her tits on my as she walks by, constantly giving me little winks and quick 2 second rubs over the pants with her hands. we have to do this, now. i take her hand and take her to the nearest bedroom we can find. we close the door, forgetting to lock it, as she immediately starts straddling me on a strangers bed. she pulls down my pants and sits on my dick, as i feel her plump ass through the leggings hugging my cock. i pull down her leggings and start rubbing her pussy with my left hand, and groping her tits with the right hand. she's starting to moan louder and louder, as we have no real noise constraint, given the loud party just outside the unlocked door. i turn her around and bend her over, putting her face in the bed and her ass in the sky. i pull her leggings off completely, and push her soaking wet thong to the side. i enter her pussy and begin burying my cock deep, thrusting quick and fast as I feel the side of her thong tickle of my dick...

>cont.?

More violent. Continue.

Anything else for the one on the right?

as i'm fucking her over the sink, someone walks in. an 18 year old wearing gym shorts. he immediately becomes rock solid, and I invite him to join me. she tries to deny, but I shock her and demand she sucks his cock. he pulls down his shorts and out springs his cock, ready for her to devour. i tell her that if he feels any teeth or anything other than the best blow job i will tie her to a closet in my house and give her the sole job of being the local sex toy. she's bent over sucking him, and i'm railing her from behind, stretching her pussy, making her ass red from my constant abuse. i invite him to grope her tits or command her as he pleases. the constant mixture of her gagging, moaning, and being violently electrocuted was nothing more than bliss.

>more pics for more cont, you've posted one pic
>nice trips

no takers?

hnnng. i want to take her to a ball hosted by a bunch of rich white people, have her dress up real nice and fancy. inside the mansion, i lead her and a group of white guys into a guest bedroom, where they strip her nude and use her as a coke table while passing her pussy, ass, and mouth to fill with their cocks.

WWYD bros?

would marathon sex all day and cum down her throat and inside her several times

WWYD? She's never seen a dick in real life before. VEEERRRYYY picky about who she dates.

nice, i would be lying if i said we didn't have many weekends like this. keep going.

perfect subject to get group fucked. blind fold her and take her to an undisclosed location full of your friends. have two fuck her pussy, stretch her nice and wide for her first time. one in her ass, one down her throat and one in each hand. the blind fold only comes off to stare down those pearl blue eyes while she gargles a cock and to watch the tears pour as she takes three on the other end.

come on, someone's gotta want to fuck her ;)

god damn i need my face and cum in and all over those tiddies.

moar?

woooahhhh. fuck i'm stiff. she is fucking begging for a THICK coat of cum

wwyd, the more graphic/perverted the better

wwyd to her? Rape her? Stalk her? Make her your bitch?

i want to make that makeup run with my cum

Very nice! I'd kidnap her, tie her to a tree and drug her then sit back and watch as homeless guys and random druggies come across her, confused at first then start tearing at her clothes, she's getting thrown around like a ragdoll as they finally get her naked and start abusing her holes, choking her on dick then ramming her little pussy, all whilst she's out cold.... Do mine

drug her and fuck her in a dirty bathroom, fuck and fill every one of her holes, invite a few friends in to finish all over her, then leave her there to soak.

I would breed this girl, we would have little spiclets running around. This girl would be pregnant all the time.

wwyd to this 5" 2', d cup virgin?

Wwyd, as brutal as possible replies get nudes.

ruin her innocence with a weekend long coke bender fucking her in every position possible, not leaving till she's had every inch of her body licked and covered in cum.

I'd rip those panties off and slam my cock down her throat

god damn she's a fucking beauty. i want to take her to a hotel and fuck her everywhere, every way. i want to fuck her in the shower, i want to fuck her in the ice room, i want to fuck her over the balcony. i want to taste every inch of her ass. i want to lick the underside of her tits.

tattoo her anus with my pointy micropenis

Extremely my shit, wanna pull a train on this cute little cumdumpster's asshole.

made me laugh. take some ass.

Wwyd

Degrade her

She likes experienced pussy lickers.

wwud

continue

She's not hispanic, I think she's half samoan. Her middle name is Moana.

Wwyd?

No one? I have loads more pics

got kik? i'll get dirt nasty for her ass.

her face would make or break her, either as as hottie or butt ugly

wwyd?

Not posting face but she's a pretty, big blue eyed blondie

Reeferayylmao4

But if her back is against the wall how are you going to fuck her ass?

which one? and wwyd?

got nudes of the blond?

WWYD?

I would slide her panties down with my teeth before viscously eating her pussy till she creams over my face. I would then do a line of coke off of her tits and tit-fuck her all night long.

Nudes for cont.

She's a druggy and is hard to please

Which one

would push this girl down to her knees, then shove my cock in her mouth and throatfuck her till she loses that self important grin. Drop a load deep in her throat and then maybe, if she's lucky, rip off those panties and fuck her til she's sore.

feed her some food..

WWYD to this teacher?

more op

wwyd

Slam fuck her shitpussy and then sell her ass cheap on the street.

I cant stop saving this but i think i may be gay. What do think?

Sauce or dump pls?