Why the fuck do they want to catch/get the Xenomorph? What the fuck can they actually do with them?

Why the fuck do they want to catch/get the Xenomorph? What the fuck can they actually do with them?

to study them

They want to discuss the bonus situation.

didnt the last jurassic park did this?

They just feel that the current situation is somewhat inequitable

Is... is that MEW as Ripley's daughter?

Biotech is likely to be one of the biggest markets in the future, the xenomorph, with its adaptive life cycle, would be of intense interest to r&d firms, which I believe is what weyland yutani started out as.

How do you even sedate something with acidic blood? How would you even drill holes in their heads without acid spraying around destroying everything?

God, Weyland-Yutani is so UAC-tier.

they want to bring them back to earth so they can properly 3d scan them and make cool realistic action figures out of them. jesus fucking christ op did you even watch alien 3. Bishop literally says at the end of the movie:
>Ripley! Think of all we could learn from it! It's the chance of a lifetime, you must let me have it so i can make cool realistic 3d action figures.

It would set them light years away in research.
Too bad they went under

>How do you even sedate something with acidic blood?

Gas

Bioweapons, new alloys and vaccines

I remember reading somewhere that the Weyland-Yutani merger paralleled real life British-Japanese corporations merging back in the day. Is this true or did I dream that up?

>Is this true or did I dream that up?
I think you dreamt it up.

How else are they going to build better worlds?

>How would you even drill holes in their heads without acid spraying around destroying everything?
If only there was some way to neutralize an acid!

This. They wanted them in their bioweapons division. They think they can control them.

>kek

The containment room has robo arms that hold the alien down

It's molecular acid

Why don't they just freeze it?

In all Alien movies including the godawful 4th one that I still love there was no way to make alium's acid not acidic.

>nostromo bonus situation

These are the questions we should be asking

>parker was the real hero of the nostromo

If you kill a xenomorph queen do all the xenomorphs in the hive die or does another one become queen eventually? Or does nothing happen?

You know how stupid that sounds, right?

Alien 1 had no queen. In director's cut it still laid eggs too.

Honestly, it depends on whether you want to include expanded universe or not. Because in EU a drone can transform into a queen, yeah.

I didn't write the script

I dont know but there is bound to be wiki or something about this.
If there is only one queen Wayland went above and beyond to capture the one.

Mein sides