/Drug general/? /drug general/

/Drug general/? /drug general/.
Angus here. Threads are all dying.

Coming down from a hash high, enjoying a nice breeze.

Where are you from? What are you on?
Bonus for combos.

Other urls found in this thread:

medicinalewietolie.com
toptenz.net/top-10-over-the-counter-drugs-that-will-get-you-higher-than-marijuana.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just finished a huge bowl of the strain Northen Lights over here in Portland Oregon. :)

Bout to pack another bowl of Blue Dream here in Southern Colorado. What kind of hash do you got OP?

Found a stash of alcohol in my house.
Idk whose it is.
Bouta get crunk tonight, alone!!

purechemshop.com you can buy lsd from here with credit card and wadelochem.com

Hash from just simple bush weed. Pretty potent though, always got some good tough strains here in Australia.

WOOOO DRINKING ALONE! Basically my life.

At work Smoking some damn tastey slate, St ALBANS, UK

At work? What a legend :')

synth weed and lightbeer mixed with cola. feels good man.

Nice, I love hash. Have you ever tried growing your own in australia?

Synthetic? As in spice? Nup, can't do it. I'd do heroin, but not spice.

Wait, you mix the cola and beer together?

I've tried growing, but being in the middle of a town, it's a little hard. I plan on it when I move, however. For now, I'll just keep scraping this thc dust off my coffee grinder lid.

However my mum grows her own supply down south, heading down to visit her for my birthday.
Hoping I can smoke and talk with her a bit :^) quite proud of her stash.

Not got alot to do so I gotta fill my day with something.. And that something will be copious amounts of smoke

excellent choice, synth is mostly okay, but you can wind up with some twisted shit. be careful with opioids, they can be habit forming but damn they are good.
yes. like a sexy float.

I plan on getting to 20 or 21 (or thereabouts), getting high on heroin, and offing myself by gun.
If I see any of you chavs in the heaven pub, I'll get you a drink.

Sounds like you got a kickass mom, user. Keep blazing, stay amazing

thats a pretty early game over, but i get it, i've got about two good years left. i just dont want to make it to 30

>beer/cola float
I want to try this. What kind of beer do you usually use?

now i'm not picky, i was introduced to this with a cold coors light and pepsi.

i like michelob and pepsi myself, careful on the poor, don't want too much head. bubbles will happen.

Thanks user, I will try this next time I pick up some beer

Life sucks. We labour away for 50 years just to live with pain and disease for 10 more.

>this
Master Kush Ultra

Vintage musky skunk aroma, almost peppery lemon flavor.

Nice

smoking some wax, tempted to take some etizolam as well, but probably not. not trying to end the night yet.,

no arguments here Kaz.
>why are we still here, just to suffer?
it's just, easy sex in your 20s. have it and then bail before you get old. 27 is my goal.

i smoked some pineapple express on monday, at least the guy called it that.

real nice controlled high. would recommend to anyone who needs to be functional while stoned.

>all those leaves
American weed is better anyway

Gogi OG

All looks pretty good to me,

Califag sipping on some golden juice

I like them little red hairs, user

>cartridgefag
Just do dabs Jesus fuck

I can't fucking dab at work

>"hey I forgot something in my car"
>dab straw
>mini torch
>wax stash in silicone puck
Wtf r u doin

Thats just more steps to accomplish same resultS. Its more convenient brah

im so jealous rn

OP here again.

What's the hardest drug you've done?
Did you like it? What was it like for you?

Hardest I've done is lean and alcohol. Very disastrous mix in terms of health.

codeine
was pretty fucking nice tbh.
I am very careful with drugs other than weed

I blew 75mg of morphine 20 min ago and it starting to kick in.
It's maximum cozy especially when reading Chinese web/light novels.
Currently on Release that Witch, which is probably the best isekai currently running.

nigga, you speak Chinese?

nevermind will kms now

>brah
Ugh

I think lean is made differently from when I was in HS.
We used to also dissolve prescription opiates in them.
Can really give a 'hardest' because I've tried mostly everything once.

My man let me tick up a storm but not i have to do rough work for him.
We are genuine friends now hanging out having beers.
Still ticking up a storm.

No, but thanks for the kek.
Here's a (You) for a job well done.

Hardest H
Dumbest 2ci or 25i

my darkweb dealers from Pasadena were shot down and now I'm sad

Anybody have that infographic about growing shrooms in a tub? I'm tired of overpaying for shit

nbome tabs make shooting meth look like a tylenol

what market do you use?

Anyone else into the Research chemical seen?

Checked

What did you take?

Most recent was 1p-lsd and ethylphenidate . Looking forward to trying mdphp and DCK soon.

where did you get it?

Bruuuuuuhs

For the Dutch, Belgian and German friends that don't need the high but the Medical Powers ... medicinalewietolie.com for CBD oils and pills. If you're from the UK, contact them, they can send too.

Just smoking some bowls of Pineapple Express and Death Bubba, I call the combination "Death Express"

You can buy CBD oil at the Kruidvat here, but I have no idea how the quality of it is.

One way trip to hell. Lemme hop on.

CHOO CHOO

I made a shitpost just for you, just because you hyped it.

Saved. You're a legend.

OP bump to keep thread alive. Currently 8:17pm here in Aussie, just had some black forest cake, and I plan to smoke some bowls tonight. Anyone got any plans?

How is blue dream? I was gonna buy some but the guy that got it for me "lost" it. Was gonna use to help my depression. Had some other strains around that helped but heard Blue Dream was better for depression. What's your thoughts? Figured I'd ask someone with experience so it seems before I try again.

Portland buddies ;3

From Norway. Enjoying some pure afghan hashish in the sun on the cusp of a new and exiting period of my life.

Fuck dude, sounds lush. Very jealous ;^)

Bump bump bump

Don't let it die :^(

Just polished off a fat bottle of dxm cough syrup and I'm coming up anybody know any other good shit I can buy over the counter in Australia?

smoking some nice ami

OP here, aussie af.
DXM lean is super nice.
As for other things over the counter, not too sure. Never seen anything that caught my eye.

Wish i could try weed without all the illegal bs you have to do around here to get it :/

Try something like these bro.
toptenz.net/top-10-over-the-counter-drugs-that-will-get-you-higher-than-marijuana.php

Just made a homemade suppository out of granulated magic mushrooms and hash.. i'm getting high from the ass up!

Have fun man! Stay safe, too :^)

i've been dry for a bit but my package should be here today. northern lights and lindsay og shatter, and some pink champagne flower.

currently on a Xanax half-life, and kicking Hash in Copenhagen. nice to see some Hash-heads on here. people prefer the greenery most often

Hash is underrated. 1 cone of hash = 3 green. So good.

found out that lsd and shrooms doesn't work on me because i started in anti depressives....

i miss lsd

Feelsbadman. Best wishes to you.

so true, in fact are hash 5 times as strong compared to green dank

Ordered some shredded root bark last week from Brazil, making some deems for the first time. Would appreciate advice, though I believe I got myself in good hands.

Had one of the most peacefu and important lsd trips of my life last weekend too. It healed me in profound ways actually.

Smokin on kimbo kush rn

Hell yeah, I smoke it and I instantly feel good. Better than having a tolerance and having to slowly evolve my level of stoned-ness

Shrooms newbie had 6 cakes get contaminated because I got advice from my retard friend instead of taking it up to the internet. Im getting more spores and starting over, getting lots of good advice I want to trip on something I grew and nurtured myself I hear its like nothing else.

My question is what do u guys do with ur contaminated cakes?

dont know where you guys get your stuff but in my country theres only shit hash with around 8% to 10% thc.

>brown/black brick, hard as a rock, takes ages to melt it....

That name is kinda suspicious....

im sorry to say it, but that isn't hash

Anyone ever tried.these?

That ain't hash, that's trash. Don't trust who you're buying that from.

i know its trash, thats why i only smoke weed now.
trust me guys in my country we cant get any better.

best hash i ever smoked was in a trance festival and it was sold to me by a spanish guy, didnt even needed to use lighter.

does anyone has experience with the darkweeb hash market? i bought lsd once and it was fine but hash seems a lot harder to pass customs.

My mate got about 20g of hash from AlphaBay a while back (shut down now) and it got through fine. It was hidden inside a fake computer headset, in the ear parts.

just smoked a bowl of some dank, now im bout to smoke this bowl

Be safe my dude, and have fun