I have a fetish for male circumcision. If your dick is cut then post it. Also posy circumcision stories

I have a fetish for male circumcision. If your dick is cut then post it. Also posy circumcision stories.
>inb4 mutilated
Yes I know, but that's what makes it hot.

How's this?

I love my circumcised penis

not op, but that's a nice looking dick.

Here's mine. I do not understand how anyone prefers the look of an uncut dick.

Danks user

by asociating cut dick with disability, jewish or shitskin culture

i dont understand how anyone likes looking at dicks at all, even if they are homosex fagtards like most people itt. what is the appeal? do you get aroused from seeing dicks like straight guys get from pussies? plus jew dicks all look the same, boring as fuck. imo.

Genital mutilation is now a crime

Cut at birth

8/10
10/10
9/10
10/10
6/10

you were abused at birth

you can sue the person who did it to you for everything they have and they will go to jail now for it

genital mutilation is a crime religeous beliefs are no defence for the mutilation of infants.

because it is now classed as religeous extremism.

Well

Can't I'm not from US :/
Rate plz?

its not just US dumb ass

its in every western country.

lol

Femanon here.
I don't really care if a dick is circumcised but there is no way I would but a cheesy uncut penis in my mouth.
Seriously , think about it. Yuck.

Can't sue like that where I live our ways are skewed and I'm the odd one out with a fetishised cut dick

Stupid bitch like we care

You're gonna start a shitstorm with this one

if anything, US is the exception...

ya, but these threads are unintentionally the funniest threads on Sup Forums, thanks to the overwhelming amount of butthurt jewdick 11yos obese ameritards in denial, is fuel for comedy gold

Which style is your favourite, OP?

You have a strange thing going on there. Are you circumcised yourself?

Thanks for Rate

Would mine suffice?

calm down faggot.

travis, go to bed.

7.5 x 6

same, with more veins

2 months mutilated.

are you conscious of what are you saying man? what do you think homosexuality even is if not getting aroused by same sex genitalia? u trying to sound retarded or what?

>be me at 16
>Go to doctors
>out to sleep
>4skin stolen
>Heart broken

What about circumcision do you like? What do you think about babies getting circumcised? I'm cut, I guess its normal and maybe a little tight.

Bump