We need a bald guy!

>We need a bald guy!
>Say no more, sir

Corey muh boi

Why do all Jews have huge droopy earlobes?

>hire go-to "bald guy"
>make him wear a wig for a season and a half
>have him "shave his head" in concurrence with plot point and character development

kek

>mfw I thought that was that methhead faggot from X-Play

fucking kek

I'm probably the only one that liked him with hair.

one of the only people where losing hair makes them more attractive

He's really good on Veep.

i really liked him with hair but that's how i first saw him or at least the first thing i recognize him from

Whoever you're thinking of isn't him, or is it a that VEEP/house of Cards joke

Honestly I don't think there would've been as many complaints about the wig if he wasn't already known for being bald. The way people talked you'd think it was the worst wig ever, but I wasn't familiar with the actor and didn't even know it wasn't his real hair until people told me. The hair made him look the part for a CDC stiff, so I can understand their reasoning for having him wear it. As far as I know, him shaving his head was actually directly from the books anyway.

none of the characters I've seen him play seemed to need to be explicitly bald.

What's your power level, Sup Forums?

I did too, I guess Goodweather shaved it in the books, so good for them for keeping it true to the source material ...bald rarely translates as handsome.

>We—
>Hiya, how ya doin'?

>tfw slowly approaching 3

i bet he has a big juicy dick

We need your daughters panties

Ugh that wig ruined my suspension of disbelief which is notable since it's a show about vampires. I found his wig to be the most unbelievable part of the show.

Currently 1 but slowly transforming into 2.
My father is 3, so I guess I'll go down that road when I get into my 40-s (he started balding then).
Currently 32

whats this from?

Post feet

Can I have the role? Please?

You can have another canceled sitcom senpai

In between one and two. Oddly, one side of my head is more JUST than the other.

Nothing bad right now though, I have a fine hairline. I'm 23.

>we need the most smug man in town

Say no more

This guy is solid in everything i have seen him in. He's becoming my favorite male acteur

He was badass in black mass when he put the smack down on the snitch

user fucking delivers!

Palo Alto

>We need Christopher Lee!
>He's dead, sir
>Ok, I know just who to get!

>white "people" hairlines

K E K

Are you serious? I'd take Charles Dance over Christopher Lee any day of the week.

Better than 1. I have very thick hair and a lot of it. Currently 27. No one in my family has ever gone bald.

>I'd take someone living over a corpse any day of the week
Duh

This guy was great in Any Man, probably one of the best Marvel villains at this point. He looks weird this season of The Strain though with a full beard and he looks like he's packed on a bunch of weight and muscle.

better with the wig

is this cunny?

5a, been shaving bald since my early twenties, currently 32.

T.hanks for the genes dad.

That's a weird looking norwood chart.

Thinning 2 which confuses me since it's on no scales I've ever seen.
I blame stress.

I dropped the show after he "shaved"

he has hair in s1 of the strain

My dad is 60 and still has a full head of hair, you mad? Mine is turning grey since my 20s tho

D
U
R
N

wig
and because the character finally shaves his head in s2.

1, maybe slightly 2
I'm 33yo musician, had long hair for like ten years, cut it in 2012 because I was freaking out I might go bald given the amount of hair that was falling.
I was wrong though, hairline still looks pristine, at worst I might go deep 2 when I'm old

everyone looks better with hair

Say my name prag

>tfw naturally 3a since my teens
I should just shave. Fuck it.

Look at what happend to Jude Law, you're not even safe even though you made it into your early 30s

every role i see him Im expecting peter russo and hes going to be a total fuckup..