What are some films where girls loves other girls?

What are some films where girls loves other girls?

I haven't watched a non-anime film for over a decade

Is there anything sexier than girl love

boku no pico

loli yuri posters get in here, please suggest Huma and Hillary

Way to waste a significant amount of your time. Not only is most of it horribly animated with terrible frame rates, but the character designs are so cartoonishly simple and generic as to look all similar. Worst of all is the writing. So fucking much badly executed exposition. It's like the Japanese are retarded or something, because almost every development is explained in the most obvious manner. And the dialogue, holy fuck. This goes hand in hand with the clumsy exposition. Always so repetitive and with characters explaining what they see, and how they feel or how something is not what is typically expected.

Boy love

Ew boys are gross

girls love is more sensual but lack of penetration keeps my arousal low

The Runaways.

Problem Lesbian 2.

Why is Sup Forums so uncreative? They're been posting the same ~10 images for the past few days and creating nothing new.

Isn't that exactly what Sup Forums has been doing?

Are you even registered to vote, you fat bitch?

Lick.swf

Blue Is The Warmest Colour

Its actually such an incredible film, and all of you who jacked off to it should be ashamed of yourselves

I just wanked to the scenes on xvideos

>girls love
nice joke senpai

I think you're all forgetting what real, actual lesbians look like. They look like my sister, who is 350 lbs and balding

I don't think you've met any lesbians in your life

they're basically the best bros a guy could have once you get past the whole 'I want to fuck them' phase

literally perfect wingmen

I just said my sister is a lesbian, faggot. And she has lesbian friends and they're all fucking gross too

This.
Fantasy = Kate Beckinsale making sweet, passionate love to Jessica Biel
Reality = Trigglypuff fucking Leslie Jones