ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS

ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video28629193/teen_skinny_sissy_play_dirty_with_her_panty_in_public_toilet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I raped a man in Reno, just to watch him cry.

I drew a Swastika on a Synagogue.

I'll kick off.
You guys wont believe this but hey what do i care. This moment changed my life. Posted this cpl wks ago, will share again

be 23
Having lunch break on park bench downtown. nice summer day, people everywhere. Wasnt paying attn when the person sitting next to me left, but noticed they left a sports bag under the bench. I was going to leave it well alone thinking it probably had gross sweaty gym gear in there. But something kept telling me to check it out. I pretended it was mine, leaned down and unzipped it a little.
> See some $20s and $50s.
Instantly put food down pick up bag fuck off as quickly but calmly as I can. Didn't even think about being a good citizen, just thought 'fuck there's probably a grand there, I'm taking it, finders keepers.'
Walked a block opened the bag a little more and realised it was full of money. Can't go back to work with this

Freak out, sweating wondered if someone is following me. Hail a cab, go a few blocks, got out, hail another then went straight home. Sitting in the back I looked further in, bags of dope and just bundles of cash. Biggest rush of my life
Get home call boss say I had vomited. Won't be back tomorrow either. Tipped the money onto bed started counting. When i get to $10k and barely made a dent in the pile knew i had scored fucking big.
> Final tally $38,090.
Get rid of drugs. Hid money under the house. Didnt even tell my wife. Thought it safer that way. Slowly spent it over the next decade on odd things, groceries, dinner, pizzas, movies, lottery tickets, scratch card that kind of thing.

My heart still pounds when I think about that moment. And fuck it was amazing counting all that money on my bed, I just kept laughing and punching the air like Tom Cruise or some shit
Still think about my good luck, feel sorry for the guy who would've gotten dealt to real hard for losing that bag. But hey, that was his problem

Tldr: keep your eyes open. You never know what good fortune might come your way

in pigs blood?

No but I should have.

Rat faced cunts.

I take drugs at work. I work in a safety critical role.

I got my kid circumcised. I researched it to find out how to make sure the most sensitivity was removed and had it done to him.

Bait.

0/10. go to bed kiddo. you have a long, hard day of 4th grade tomorrow

I hate my life and the constant anxious pain I live in
My girl talks to dudes behind my back, gets caught then claims she has a mental illness, kinda want to throw myself off a bridge rather than live day to day knowing very well the woman I love(loved?) with all my heart may be flirting with someone and I not even know it

I'm a "white van" driver (mostly deliveries) and I drink almost daily on the job..
Always a 5th of bourbon with me.

Why the fuck dont you dump that bitch? No pussy is worth getting cucked...

Fucked every of my best friend's girls he was dating with. Now he died, and I can't find a gf

lol

i have been cumming on a rag for the last year

So I was thinking about,the day that me and my "friend" meet up. And him cuddling me, but in my mind, all I could think about us sex. Is this normal for a 20 y/o who has never been in a relationship? I suspect that me being molested had something to do with it. Maybe I do have a fucked up view of what love is?

Fuck eh. Another guy that got molested.

Welcome to the club, we have matching hats.

I feel you bro. Was on holidays and was cumming in the same underwear 2 weeks, not to mention I wore it the same amount of weeks also. But every thing has to come to an end.

Fiance of 7 years cheated and left, old "friend" was behind it saying that I had cheated on her with one of her and I's friends. Went to confront him, he called the police. Still fully intend on getting revenge. Nothing else to do, really. She truthfully became a hog; so in-turn i'm grateful that that had happened; but I don't like being fucked over like that. We'll see. And by the way, her "friend" had moved away months prior to when he'd said we had had sex. Unless she or I wanted to drive eight hours just to fuck, then she was just a cunt who believed him.

Are they nice hats at least?

the last time I saw and talked to my best friend's mother, one of my friends and even my grandma before they passed away, I was high.

yeah my cum rag is a shirt and i wear it sometimes too.

I keep stealing money from the business of my father because he doesn't give me enough cash when I want to go out. I don't even feel bad, I'm studying and this fuck even though he has a restaurant gives me a fiver every day, so I steal about 15 more so I can buy cigarettes ( first priority ) and the rest depends

i killed my sisters guinea pig with a pair of scissors...went to the bathroom, finished him off in the bath tub, cut him into diffrent peaces, threw the remains outside the cities garbage

I just hope for the sake you don't go out with this thing bro

Why do you have to wear depends

And why did you think it would be a good idea to do this you piece of shit? It didn't do anything to you, and it's cute, small and fluffy. Fuck you

They come in red and blue. Only one size sorry.

What the fuck man?

What size?

Why?

Whatcha mean? With depends I mean I splash it out for food, or drinks, or something else

Medium.

Please for fucks sake, take it off and burn it. I've seen a lot of cum rags in my life, but for some reason seeing you wearing one makes me want to vomit.

Oh I thought you had to wear these

Dann it

i showed my cousin my weiner when i was high on xanax and adderall

weirdest shit i've ever done.

whenever i think of it, a feeling of shameful dread comes over me.

I once masturbated 13 times in a day. Whats your record, Sup Forums?

I busted a nut for the first time while I was experimenting with my wedgie fetish. I also learned what fetishes were on that day.

same

4. I tried for a 5th, but at that point it was less of pleasure and more just wanting to force it, and it just got uncomfortable.

pussy

nice greentext your retard

how old was she/he? you? either way, them seeing your dick isnt the end of the world. its not like u raped them or anything (I assume)

>Settle down with gf
>says she wants to get married and have kids
>ohshit.jpg
>peer pressure forces me to propose
>she says yes
She's a 8/10 but I'm worried the strain on my bank balance will ruin me. The worst part is, the wedding is scheduled for next year, around the time my wife will be expecting our 3rd child.

Dude you gave me the hardest lol of the last few weeks, thanks

I fucked 6 or 7 girls this year. Mostly drunk during the first half so probably more. Also did threesome with this chubby girl and my partner in crime. Never even paid them a single coin. Probably shared a cigarette or two after but that was it. Only lost my virginity last year at 18y.o. 2017 is a fucked up year. Trying to take a qt3.14 seriously since she already confessed her love to me and I'm juggling three of them at the same time. 2 of them I already fucked. Probably gonna throw the odd one out cause she already saw me with qt3.14 at a mall.

I fucked my cousin

4. any more than that it gets sore from friction, even with lube

I've been in a sexual relationship with my little sister the last 5 years.

how old is she now? about 5-7 i assume. post her pic

5. was a fun 3 hours

When I was 17 i took the v of my sister's 11yo best friend. were then fuck buddies for quite a while

I want to watch a hot black go out rail my gf while I watch her cum over and over. Makes me hard thinking about it happening. Pic is gf.

She's 17 now.

I'm notorious liar. Lying has become just as normal as breathing to me. I lie about every little shit to show off or pretend that I'm somehow an interesting person.

Also I broke into the guy's house who bullied me in Highschool, tied his hands and made him eat nothing but his shit and piss for two days. Felt better afterwards

kinda boring one but I convinced my possibly terminally ill half sister to start up at youtube while she was in hospital to 'give her something to do' because I knew she would try to put a ton of effort into it and make her condition worse because I hate her, in the end she quit after 3 videos because she couldn't handle it

bmp

I can't triforce

▲ ▲

▲▲

I want to fuck my girlfriend's best friend.
I even have her nudes, she sent them to a group chat that all 3 of us are in.

Me, my gf and her family we have a summer house, where we basicly go to party once or twice a month. Last time, we took our lady friend, she is so fucking beautiful. When I was there alone, chopping wood, I went to find her used panties. The smell was amaying, much better than my gf's...

can't believe some idiots actually write the same secrets on all secret threads

>secret
as an ex-gym instructor i used to get proposals of married women who wanted a good night of sex, i never accepted tho

>I want to fuck my girlfriend's best friend.
>I even have her nude

proof where's the pic fag

Fired the neiborhood house at a drunk night when I was a teen. Hope it was empty.

I dont belong in society because I think im better than everyone and im smarter or special.
Really, I understand this is not the case.
I tell myself these things because I feel punished for having a positive mindset and getting disappointed.
Whenever I apply for a job or slowly work on a girl I get rejected immediately and constantly and blame my eagerness for my disappointment and shame.
Ive become a cynical piece of shit because I had my head in the clouds and up my ass for 20 years.

Heres my secret: I accept death. I dont want to kill myself but if I get mugged at gunpoint I will piss them off so they kill me.
I want a drunk driver to ignore my walk sign.
I want lightning to strike, or a suprise terrorist attack to finish my suffering.

I live with my 5/10 gf in a college town. I see so many hot undergrads walking around and I desperately want to cheat on her with one of them.

just break up

I wish I was fuckin dead sometimes too, man. Just don't think I could put my family through the grief of suicide.

I've been raped twice.

I was camming with some hot sounding strange woman frm North Carolina...i could hear her but her screen was blacked out..

She was telling me to do thing and she was in bed

So i did what she said until my phone died

Did you enjoy it?

I slept with my interviewer to get my most recent job.

No. The first time, I was 10 and it was by my best friend. Second time was by a far chick that drugged me.

▲▲

▲ ▲

M? F? Age?
What did you have to do? Who suggested it? How long did it take?

Here nigger

i'm a dirty sissy
xvideos.com/video28629193/teen_skinny_sissy_play_dirty_with_her_panty_in_public_toilet

F, 23. He suggested it during the follow up call, dropping hints that I picked up. Just a standard fuck really, nothing too bad. Spent the night with him.

Yuck, disgusting tits. That shit aint worth brah.

Im cumming in the same underwear for at least 1 year, it smells shit, really.

Yeah but she thicc af and I'm more of an ass man

I showered with a super cute 9yo girl just a short while ago

I fuckin hate niggers

About 6 years ago I accidentally backed into an old man on an electric power scooter. I was backing out of my driveway, vehicle stopped because it hit what I thought was ice or snow (in canada) pulled forward and was about to power through the obstacle when I heard yelling. Looked and saw old man. Insurance gave him 3000 and somehow my insurance went down by $7 a month that year.

Fast forward to 2 days ago. Driving my work van. Going through intersection. Had to stop to let cars go. Take sip of my coffee and make the turn. In an instant as I looked up from my coffee I'm greeted by the burnt in image of a 75 year old lady getting hit in the stomach of my van. And her head wiping forward leaving a big dent in my hood. I'm probably fucked because she was in a crosswalk... yet to hear anything...

True, all about dat booty.

Let's hope the insurance goes down by even more this time kek.

Nigga I did 15 once but the last 4 I didn't even feel shit.

Yeah you probably shouldn't be driving.

B o o t y

Statistically speaking those ARE the two worst things I've done driving in the 19 years I've been driving.

Your just mad because I have 170 actual life points.

Yeah, but you're actually a nigger, though.

Would have had a cool 200 if they both didn't have mobility issues making them easier to hit.

Naw. Whitest guy you'll meet.

A year ago ,an acsdent happen near by my work shop .
Went to take a look
>It was that bully how kept bullying my and my friends
> His bully fag ass partner was with him
> The bully #1 was ... Cunt in half
> The other was fine one pace not a scratch
> Fucking damn it ....
> Decided to keep looking until some yelled
> HEY THE MAN IS DAYING CALL SOMEONE !!!!
> "In a cold voice to the man i spoke"
> I don't have it , call the ambulance
> then i took a walk to my work shop continuing my job like nothing happened
> Would pay to see him daying again

Most people manage to drive 19 years without hitting 2 people. And both were, by your own admission, entirely your fault.