Thoughts and oppinions on this album and or band???

probably my favorite band, they have an incredibly loose playing style while still maintaining this wicked flow in their music.

youtube.com/watch?v=udyYluSPBbc&t=159s

i think they're good too

This band is amazing. I would honestly love to see a live album or an album in which they don't really go under a concept (even though that's fine and has boosted their creativity). Something that's just really jammy and more instrumental, their last album got really bloated with the concept

King Memezard and the Lizard Meme

Honestly my favorite band right now as well. I listen to them obsessively and never get tired of them. Every album is at least a 3.5/5 for me, and I consider Nonagon and Mind Fuzz to be two of my favorite albums of all time.

Also I love the fact that they have two drummers for no apparent reason, and that there's a guy who fukn shreds the harmonica.

I've become more obsessed with them than any band in a long, long time. Love them !

They can get too repetitive, especially when it comes to the moments when they go full garage band. Otherwise, they're a solid and very prolific group.

Murder of the Universe was just what I was looking for. Albums that tell stories are fun to listen to.

I literally dont understand. They make 7 minute songs which are just shitty borning repetitive guitar chords while some fucking idiot sings some meaningless lyrics through some shitty audio effects. Don't tell me how cool it is that they have two drummers or whatever because it literally contributes nothing and still is bornign af and sounds like shit

They're fucking good aye. Very prolific and creative. Looking forward to the Mild High Club collaboration.

Paper Mache Dream Balloon is best album

Gamma Knife is probably the best driving song ever

I really, REALLY liked Flying Microtonal Banana

I really like them. One of those bands where my favourite album by them changes every week.

Derivative as fuck, but this comes with the shitty times you young people have to bear, there's nothing original anymore, just nostalgia and copycat bands
Sorry, best luck next life

No album has been able to top Nonagon ever since it has come out.

They've been my favorite band since last year as well.

Willoughby's Beach and 12 Bar Bruise are underrated as fuck.

The is a reason, running 2 drums through one amp sounds dope, and they can play off eachother

?

i think they're dogshit

It's probably the most underated one

They're overrated shit. Terrible and simplistic melodies that are overly repetitious, and the awful grating vocals are not enjoyable at all. So many of their songs sound very similar to one another, the band lacks variety and creativity. It's nice that a garage rock band is actually doing well in this musical climate but they need to focus on quality over quantity. It's no wonder that most of their stuff is samey garbage considering how much material they're trying to output.

Very boring. I don't know why. I don't think I like jam bands or something.

Flying microtonal banana is good
can this man not sing on the guitar notes 24/7 though

King Gizzard is not a jam band. Playing two chords and the same exact shitty melody for five minutes straight is not jamming.

am i the only one who didn't think Murder of the universe was not that bad

Modest Mouse has two drummers and they've been shit ever since they started that nonsense. Two drummers doesn't mean shit.

The only band who can pull off two drummers are the Melvins

Musically I think it was fine, the spoken word parts kind of kill the replay value for me though

>didn't think
>was not that bad

I actually don't know what you mean

Well I didn't think it wasn't not that good anyway

Is there a term for the vocal ooooOOOO that Stu does every album?

ooooOOOO

Repetitive, uninteresting, derivative. WOOOOO WOOOOOOO WOOOO ROBOTS VOMITING SO RANDOM WOOOOOO GAMMA KNIFE COOL WOOOOOOOOOOO

underrated

this

why does king gizz make so many Sup Forumstans so angry
i like them, but they're not particularly challenging or uncommon music, so why are people so vehementley triggered by them?

>but they're not particularly challenging or uncommon music
then why do so many faggots here place them on a pedestal

cause they like their music a lot
i'll ask again, why do they make you so angry

that's what passes off as angry to you? how sheltered are you

thanks for answering the question, friendo

thanks for caring so much about this