Why are aaliens portrayed as all being "one" being, with no distinctions and stripped of any individuality...

why are aaliens portrayed as all being "one" being, with no distinctions and stripped of any individuality ? it's because people think being a bland gray piece of shit is something advanced,

Stop listening to the mainstream media. There's all races of aliens besides greys.

Nah, it's just that adding these traits if distinction is extra work, and is usually reserved only for the members of the race that have some significant interaction with the main character(s). Just laziness is what it is

where can i learn about the races of aliens

Because the common belief is that you have to acheive singularity in order to advance as a species, duh. You wouldn't be doing jack shit if you're warring all the time.

how do i become an alien ?

why is sacrificing yourself to become one to advance your species worth it?

You already are one. It's subjective.

I mean you don't really sacrifice yourself per-se, it happens over many years as new generations become more similar to one another, causing them to have the same beliefs. Good quality of life either way, especially if there is no fighting.

/X/

I meant sacrifice as in you're restricting yourself and holding in your urges to do stuff that wouldn't be beneficial to socoeity

This. You're only gonna get depth from material where alien life is central to the plot like Star Trek. Video games sometimes do but movies never have the time

It's actually crazy because I feel like aliens actually exist but in the far depths of the universe shitloads of location away from earth. But like all of our impressions of aliens are based on what we've experienced on earth and are limited to the human mind. Real aliens are something completely different out of human standards and I don't think they feel the same sense of standards as we do in regards to technology and being one and morals and stuff. Like morals and standards and conventions change every 50 years. It's so fickle. Realistically speaking what are the chances that they would actually feel like being "one" is the best way to live and the greatest good, basically why would they have the same ideas as humans do, they probably don't even believe in progress. They probably don't even have limbs or anything

cuz CGI is expensive yo

Well that's what singularity would imply, you would have none of those urges.

Is the blue beam project real?

Think of aliens as the undiscovered crazy deep sea fish, and multiply that by 5000000x

Do aliens rape humans?

Please answer this

Why the fuck would you expect a bunch of bumblefucks on Sup Forums to give you a definite answer. Go to /x/.

This. People always portray aliens as being something thats like a human but with different features, or like a bug with different features. Aliens will be as different from us as we are from trees. Whats to say they will even think in the same way as us? Like they may not have brains, but a series of other organs (if they even have organs) that make something similar to our thought. People imaginations can be so lazy. "Oh spock is an alien because his ears are pointy"... why the fuck would he even have have ears? Or any of our features. Its retarded.

Because an intelligent lifeform is only able to survive long term if it overcomes silly differences like race. Thats also the reason we never met aliens, because you have to consider before they were able to reach other stars, they most likely go extinct by their own actions just like we humans.

No

Maybe they already visited us but immediatly left when they realized we are contaminating our own planet with radiation. I mean what animal would shit in the same place where it eats?

and how are we portrayed in alien msm op? the same way. quit defending the alien's use of speceism while condemning ours.

The aliens don't really give a shit about us.

They know they're better than us. They can't really learn anything from us. We're simply a boring re-run, it be like watching Seinfeld or Friends.

It would be*

Physical laws apply everywhere equally. That means the ideal forms for survival are universal. You can have some differences but it shouldn't divert too much as too strong deviations should make it unable to compete in survival. So overall you should absolutely expect similiar results.