Why do the fucking tripfags, specially in /fa/ always write in allcaps? Isn't this reportable...

Why do the fucking tripfags, specially in /fa/ always write in allcaps? Isn't this reportable? It's such a fucking disgusting thing. Tripfagging is disgusting enough, but when you attention whore to the max with capslock it's tweetstar tier.

Filter them if you're that butthurt, I am a tripfag on 8 different boards and half the reason I do so is so people can filter me as I know most people are bitches here who can't take criticism and or dislike my views on things.
>Isn't this reportable
GoBackToReddit

Shouldn't it be you going back if you feel the need for an username though?
Isn't that the whole point of there compared to here, having an username and creating a name for yourself like every other faggot?
If you have to use an username so people read your capslocked posts maybe you should stop posting literal shit?
No one attended it when you were anonymous and people told you to fuck off, so you took a trip so people would listen to you?

I started to be a tripfag when /vg/ became a thing and a few people noticed who I was and asked me to use a name as I at the time only posted quality shit, I don't ALWAYS post with it, just when it's /needed/

And why is it needed to use capslock, exactly?

WHAT DOES WRITING LIKE THIS ADD TO YOUR POST APPART FROM VISIBILITY FOR YOUR USERNAME SPECIALLY IN BOARDS LIKE /FA/ WHERE PEOPLE ARE JUST RICKPOSTING. WHY DO THOSE TRIPFAGS JUST SPAM ALLCAPS LIKE IDIOTS IT'S REALLY UNIRONICALLY ANNOYING IN THAT INSTANCE IF I AM HONEST.

No clue. I don't do that shit unless it's to emphasize a word. Using all caps is retarded as fuck and I'd just filter them if I were you.
Tbh it's so bad I didn't even read the rest of your post that was in all caps

Makes it seem like one is screaming.

it's cruise control for cool user.

Sameoli.

>also tripfags are pretty cool.

Can you spare some soda?

Sorry, newfag here. What's a tripfag?

>inb4 gtfo normie

yes fren

lurk more

Bump

Someone who posts with a name that has a password. So not anonymously. Sup Forums doesn't have trips. But other boards do. They are notorious because they are attention-seekers generally and because they have the worst shitposts and sometimes write in allcaps for attention.

It's also funny because the moderation does not bother to ban underage Tripfags because they are too cool to be banned. They are reddit-tier users generally.

thanks man

Why even go on Sup Forums if you're not anonymous? Isn't that the whole appeal of it?

>moderation does not bother to ban underage Tripfags
Report them when proof is in the post and it will be done ;)
>Sup Forums doesn't have trips
What if I told you that for years now it has, it's just a secret.

It is.
See

you're still anonymous just easier to be identified, say in a long green text thread. at one point Sup Forums was allowed the use of trips.

Ciara had tons of proof about her being underage even while shitposting, mods take down her nudes whenever posted, yet she was never actually banned from Sup Forums proper.

I wouldn't really care. Just adds another layer of sekrit/cool kids cjerk autism to the tripfags.

Yes, but the point of Sup Forums is not keeping your identity hidden but rather keeping the identity between posts anonymous. So people can't really track my post history at any moment. Of course you will still be anonymous but you are also anonymous in reddit, to an extent.

but in situations they can be useful. i don't know its never really bothered me.

>Ciara

>cool kids cjerk autism
It was fantastic years ago, it's gone to shit now though and most of them moved to 8 chan because they're pathetic and wouldn't fight for their rights.

The point of Sup Forums is to remain anonymous. The only times someone should really be using a name/trip is for somewhat important posts(ex. news)
Tripfagging has been ruined to a point where a lot of people who do it only do it for more attention.

This is all coming from a tripfag btw

that's what i was trying to get at. such as an op telling a story that spans several posts.

Their (you) rights.

Ciara is offing herself 4 sept she said. Pretty sure it was her, she replied to a few "Do X thing and post a selfie" things. One asked her to do a hand sign, and people said it was probably someone matching a picture of her doing the hand sign with a random picture or a latter picture, but then I asked her to grab her right ear with her index and thumb and she actually did it, same clothes and same location than the previous picture. So I'm pretty inclined to believe that it was her shitposting the other day. I don't believe she will kill herself but she said she'll do 11 EST 4/11.
Only serves to show that most tripfags are mad for those (you)s.

This. Only OPs should be able to trip, IMO.
Instead of doing the weir tripfag ritual you should just be able to set up an in-thread name and pass if you are the OP so people can't pose as you.
As far as I know using a name without a trip can still have someone shitposting as you.

yeah, if it isn't a secure trip anyone can use it.

Their rights as in posting on Sup Forums in the first place, not sure if they even browse here anymore.

I have her on snapchat and we talk sometimes, I'm going to ask her about this later today to see this is true. I really hope it isn't, she's such a sweet girl tbh. I doubt she would though, I don't see any reason to.
She has said in the past she does shit for attention so that people will orbit her and inevitably buy her stuff, she says she doesn't anymore but she had let someone buy her someone as recent as this month.

That would only be good on certain boards, others like /vg/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums for instance would still have use with other people being allowed to use trips in them.

Using a name only lets anyone post as you if they really want to and using a tripcode isn't all too safe, there have been multiple tripcodes that have been cracked over the years in order to impersonate another. Secure trips are the only way, just not as cool looking(unless you know the salt;)

Do you really think she seems sweet? Having read through the skype leaks she seemed like an autistic stacey sadist.

Deep down, I actually do. Once you get to know her she isn't all that weird or rude/assuming.
She does seem a little on the spectrum but it also seems like she is going through a lot and her female body full of hormones is just fucking her over big time, Sup Forums def did not help.

Sup Forums never helps anything.

Except Trump :^)
I'm tired af user, it was nice talking with you but I need my sleep

Should have been banned with her firsts posts. So much carnage avoided. She would have gotten over the chans pretty soon and her nudes wouldn't have leaked. Probably wouldn't have even attempted to avoid the ban because of being like 14.

see you spaceanon

You are a big pepeposter.

yeah just sometimes.