I work at Best Buy, AMA, also pics you're not supposed to share

I work at Best Buy, AMA, also pics you're not supposed to share.

whats the "best buy" at Best Buy

Depends what you're looking for

Is there a general sense among the workers that you will soon go the way of circuit city? Who buys physical copies of movies/music anymore? Even computers and appliances can usually be more convenient online, with next day delivery on almost everything.

I guess you make some money on computer repair, but the only people I know who take their computers to geek squad are old people.

this is 100% new content just so you know, these are pics of old girlfriends that I took and have never distributed before this morning

how does it feel to know that your job will be obsolete in 3-5 years?

You would be surprised. Best Buy actually hit an all time high on stock price in May and we've gone up and down slightly since then, but it's trending upwards. Most people want to feel and touch a computer before they buy it and we have regular deals to keep people coming in. If you met me randomly on the sales floor I can guarantee you would walk away with something.

it won't be weirdly. when I took the job I assumed I had like 3 months max before they folded, but they just keep posting strong rev and divs

knowing Sup Forums it would be a load of cum in my ass

what department are you in?

if computers, can you recommend anything to replace the top of the line surface book with similar features that isn't a mac? Mine's batteries started swelling up and because it was out of warranty they just told me to have it disposed of by a hazmat removal company.

Plus I'm good at what I do, if I walked in your house right now, I'd probably walk about with 5k in my pocket. Mostly because you live with mom and dad and they're idiots. Idiot+idiot=2x idiot

ugh, should have never blown that kind of cash on a top surface book anyways man. that's a waste. what's the specs? or if you still have the SKU, I can check my work systems

I got drunk and pre-ordered it when they first announced it. I got the one with the i7, 512gb ssd (this was before they released the 1TB version), nvidia card instead of integrated (forget which kind exactly), was 2800 dollars or so.

I just want something small, portable but can still play games. I really did like the detachable touchscreen and clipboard mode but i guess that's optional.

where do you work

kik me @giantrocketz I think I got a high range I can show you either way

Do people see less and less neckbeards/autistics at electronic stores now that online shopping is the way to go ?

nope, tons of them all the time

Very cool that you take pride in your work OP

Nice OC too

Any with those out?

yeah, but i gotta keep something for myself

Any tips for beating loss prevention?

Are you AP? WH, or on the floor? it depends, tbh

Just on the floor. I'm not an employee or anything just a regular pleb that likes to steal shit

then you're prob fucked man. if you were an employee I could give you tips, but our AP guys are on top of shit like hard

Damn. Figured that's be the case. Expensive ass stock sand all. Oh well. Ast least I'm white and have a job. I can buy shit if I really want it

with you there, but there are still ways to get money off within the rule bend.