Should little girls be permitted carry firearms in order to protect themselves from pedophiles?

Should little girls be permitted carry firearms in order to protect themselves from pedophiles?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cfMzK7QwfrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

For the sheer purpose of entertainment and the tens of thousands of accidental and purposeful deaths.

Hell yes, let's do it.

should pedophiles be able to carry guns to defend them selfs from little girls carrying guns
>mah 2nd ammendment

No otherwise I wouldn't be able to easily rape them.

they should carry condoms

Should pedophiles be allowed to carry guns in order to protect themselves from sexy children seducing them into entrapment?

absolutely not, cower behind adults with firearms like the rest of society.

best post

Is that Cindy model?! Holy fuck I wonder what ever happened to her.

Would be seriously interesting to see how many celebrities and politicians had to explain being shot or why their vehicle had bullet holes that's for sure.

little girl shouldnt be alone on the street
anyway about weapons youtube.com/watch?v=cfMzK7QwfrU

No, I don't want to get shot.

Yeah, he must work out

Yeah. They also should have means to protect themselves from overprotective parents or society. It's a good idea actually. If a kid wanna fuck with somebody - it's his right to decide, no matter what society or parents think about it. Suppressing sexuality is unhealthy and can be cause of neuroses.

I don't see why not. Already enough retards with guns in the world, and a few little girls won't change anything.

yes, then i would be able to say it was self defense

>Should little girls be permitted carry firearms in order to protect themselves from parents?
Yes

nice OP....post a question with a pic of a girl who's parents pimped her out for money as a pedo model. well done

She pimped herself out.

HELL FUCKING NO!

>protect themselves from pedophiles?
No. Pedophilia just needs to be normalized and encouraged instead while the 2nd amendment is outlawed.