Donald Trump is a racist btw

Donald Trump is a racist btw.

proof?

He tried to prevent black people from renting in his buildings in the 80s/90s.

Prove that he isn't.

Sup Forums talks about him. what else can be said

That's because during that time all the white people would just move out, which was like 90% of his customers. Not racist, just a business decision.

is that what CNN or MSNBC said is this their fake narrative I wouldnt know because I only read facts and dont watch tv.

I don't even think that really happened. What are the odds of this being true after the thousands of false stories about him.

>Adults who were cut say it's the same, if not better, than being uncut. That's fact enough to me that cut is bette

god emperor trump is going to make America safe

That's why I voted for him, nigger.

Then all the white people are racist and Trump is white so he is racist.

Is it zero again? What happened?

and that isn't even the worst of all his bad qualities

Nah, this happened. It's documented. It's just not something he did because of race exclusively. I'm not the biggest fan of Trump, I respect him as president but still think he can be a shitty guy at times. But I don't believe he's a racist.

Stop false-flagging, you cellar-dwelling neckbeard

>saged

>Nah, this happened. It's documented.
Proof?

>Donald Trump is a racist btw.
so?
he's just saying what everyone else is thinking
>fuck niggers
>fuck lazy ass mexicans
>fuck faggots
>fuck lying-ass media

everybody is racist to some degree

Which false stories?

Please name five, with unbiased and well-founded documentations of them being false.

By attacking what he calls the alt-left, he is attacking those who oppose neo-nazis, so he is therefore siding with the neo-nazis by opposing those who oppose them.

Google is your friend, I'm enjoying my breakfast

Fuck faggots? Don't mind if I do.

Why don't you provide real stories instead.
I thought it was because they smack innocent people in the head with objects. Also he disavowed the violence of both sides. So he isn't on neither.

Not an argument.

Have you ever managed apartments?! Even asking that question proves no, you have no fucking idea.

There were 3X as many people protesting Trump in Phoenix last night as there were in attendance of his racist rally. This just reinforces how badly his popularity is fading with most Americans.

Reading Breitbart doesn't count y'know

Racism is natural and a winning strategy. You've been taught it isn't by the Jews who are incredibly racist (goyim) and have bloodline requirements for right of return to Israel. Figure this out fast or you'll be the last generation of your race.
And yes, the "but it will be better once we're gone" thing was taught to you by Jews as well, the same ones who are having you stuff so much food into Africa that they're expected to grow to a pop of 5 BILLION by 2100. It's a genocide.

Think about what black people in NYC must have been like during the height of the crack epidemic and then ask yourself if you would want them in your home.