German Gov’t to Employ 100,000 Immigrants for One Euro an Hour

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/16/german-govt-employ-100000-immigrants-one-euro-hour/

This was all part of the plan.

The IMF recommended paying migrants less than minimum wage back in October of 2015.

Mass immigration isn't being done for humanitarian reasons. The plan is to replace German workers with less skilled workers, weaken/undermine the unions, lower wages and cut social security.

It's working.

commondreams.org/news/2016/01/21/imfs-prescription-europe-exploit-refugees-low-wages

There is a reason the "Welcome Refugee" crowd is referred to as useful idiots.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Democratic_Union_of_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I see democrats across the world are still for slavery

Isn't this slavery?

Gee, who could have seen this coming.

Nooooo

This will keep those niggers voting democrat for the next 1500 years !

>"We are not going back"
No, you are to be lynched

The left wing party aren't even in power in Germany.

I'd laugh if our own """""Convervative""""" party wasn't just as cucked

They call it "replacement migration."

How long until the useful idiots start agitating to give them all minimum wages?

No, since they can leave anytime they want.

>inflate the labor supply
>price of wages drops
>demand for labour keeps growing cause muh economy
>let in even more, dropping wages more

This is all about getting cheap workers.

No, a Euro an hour is better than they'd make back in Afghanistan or wherever.

By the way, did anyone else notice that it's a euro and not an euro even though "euro" starts with a vowel? What the fuck?

cheap army to force anything

soon we all have to bow down or get shot

thanks communism, thanks propaganda to kill anyone who is european and doesnt want to live with savages and doesnt want to let safe environment be trashed just because some political faggots wants to feel good about themselves

top of this, the immigrants have their own agenda, which they then push through the system one way and another

>By the way, did anyone else notice that it's a euro and not an euro even though "euro" starts with a vowel? What the fuck?
The a vs an thing is due to phonetics. An helps to make the following word more clear when the word starts with a vowel. Euro does start with a vowel, but if it were spelled phonetically it would start with a y. It doesn't need an.

Literally just new slavery- these Germans are still just as fucked as ever.

Germcuck is more expensive to live in

>communism
>not capitalism

Capitalism is behind this shit. Don't be an idiot.

No. Under slavery you are housed, fed, your health maintained
Working for €1 an hour is pretty much worse
>No, a Euro an hour is better than they'd make back in Afghanistan or wherever.
in realistic terms it's probably much less, since I doubt a pint of milk/loaf of bread costs €1 in middle eastern countries

Ethical or not, it's going to fuck us all over. That's 100,000 jobs the unemployed of Germany could be doing, but won't be.

Ah, see you're engaged in wrongthink. Those aren't jobs that Germans could be doing. Those are the jobs that Germans refuse to do.

Not if you pay them one euro per hour...

That rule applies to vowel sounds not to vowels at the start of of a word.

And the jes are behind this as usual.

Kill every jew before they kill you.

No shit, who would agree to work the fields or clean toilets for pack of cigarettes?
I'm pretty sure these sandniggers wouldn't either, but if they don't they will be deported.

if people refuse to do a job at the wages offered to them, the market dictates that wages will be raised until people find the compensation worth their time and effort. bringing in migrants to do these jobs undermines the labor market and fucks over the average german looking for work.

Now that's the Germany I know and love.

Of course they'll still be giving them welfare bux while they're working since it's based on income.

It's just an excuse to grant them a path to citizenship while undermining the private sector.

Maybe you should an hero?

Well yeah Germans refuse to do them, the wage is €1, it's illegal to even offer them those jobs.

I'm not joking. That's really it - they force them to work for 1 euro or be deported.

The program was started a few years back for notorious welfare queens - they had to work for 1 euro to keep their welfare. In their case it wasn't so bad, because they would get the housing + welfare + 1 euro per hour.

Now the "refugees" are forced to work to keep getting a bed in a shelter and food or are threatened to be deported.

good. deport as many as you can and the ones who stay will have such shitty lives they will convince their family members that the journey is not worth it. win win.

>By the way, did anyone else notice that it's a euro and not an euro even though "euro" starts with a vowel? What the fuck?

no

in English in almost any dialect it'd glide way too much, and'ld sound like "aneuro" or the beginning of "aneurysm".

Y is usually not a vowel, unlike in Euro or even Celtic languages

Some with "an":

> an apple
> an egg
> an eggplant

some with "a":

> a euro
> a yam
> a yoyo

people who use "a" as an interjection too much:

> a fucking leaf

anyone have that meme which shows the two choices, but the person is only allowed to pick one? I cannot quote the choices ver batim but I state that one choice favored illegal immigration and the other favored a minimum wage of $15 per hour.

EXCUSE ME I HAVE CUESTION! who exactly is benefiting specifically?

>a fucking leaf, eh

I won't believe you guys have uncucked yourself until Merkel is assassinated/executed for treason

kikes obviously

Jews are actually being driven out of Europe by sand nigger migration. Turns out Muslims hate Jews more than "Nazis" do.

How the mighty have fallen...

Who said anything about uncucked?
That was the plan all along. That's what liberal multiculti utopia is all about - wage slavery and debt slavery.

So this is exactly what the US did with Mexicans

I never bought the idea that they're trying to exerminate the white race because LE JEWS EBUL.

It's obvious those governments are doing it to replace us with cheap labor.

>Tell Sup Forums for years that the rich are importing third worlders for just this very reason because they've already BEEN fucking doing it in America for over a decade
>Nu-uh! It's DUH LIBRULS! IT'S DUH JOOOS!!!
>You're just jealous of rich people! They deserve to be rich! They earned it!
How's that brown dick tasting, Sup Forums? Do you like it?

One euro is what the employer pay, rest is paid by everyone else through welfare and the taxation system.

They're importing cheap labor in an attempt to transition to a service based economy like us.

They're Germany though so they'll find a way to fuck it up.

Our government never employed any illegal immigrants.

implying the jews benefiting from this give a single fuck about the average jew. if that happens more jews will just migrate to israel, a win win for the zionists.

Well there always has to be a profit motive and other such things to carry out a plan of this scale. War always requires arranging the situation so that all relevant parties get their piece of the pie. It's never all just about the oil or all just about the whatever else.

This

It ain't cheap at all, it just that someone else but the employer pay the bill.

>This was all part of the plan.

You just figured this out?

suggest jobs:
digging graves
scrubbing ovens
inspecting rail tracks

answer le cuestion ploxx

Yes. And you've been warned for years that that was the end goal of the rich cunts fucking this world's shit up.

>Sup Forums has been leading the brigade to throw the entire species into bondage for years

Average Jew is getting fucked, though.

Who benefits? Sand niggers obviously: free rape, free welfare, free housing, free loli, and all the Shitslam you could ever want complete with your own Mosque/Mullah.

Glad to see some OC from ***ROUGHLY 4 YEARS AGO*** is still being posted!!

Sadly, no one listened and 90% said...
>lel, tinfoil faggot! go back to I tried... but they all went full
>pic related

who's the "delusional nazi" now?

Those 1 Euro jobs are for people who are on welfare. So they get gibs on top and make more money than some low skilled german workers.

Directly, but it's the same shit. The US is in on the corporatist game and have just add much to gain from it whether they directly impose it or not.

who /white/ benefit?

A business will always put its bottom line first no matter what, as they should. Liberals and Jews are what make this shit possible.

How low skilled german workers are supposed to compete if you can just employ 1 euro/hour dindus?
Isn't minimum wage in germany like 8?

Honest to god, if they follow through, it's the beginning of a slave economy in Europe. But in this system, the men who hold the guns rule, and not the ones who count the money.

Tread very carefully Merkrel. There is a reason why merchants never run empires.

>Liberals and Jews are what make this shit possible.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Democratic_Union_of_Germany

political class refuse to share life extension with white pleb. That's the reason they're removed

we need to fuel the regressive leftists as merkel exploiting them

with enough rage they will be forced to backtrack and eject the shit skins

no way im letting europe be undermined like this just becuase shekelberg wants to save a few quid

Good. Unions are fucking horrible.

Euro Conservatives are the liberals of the usa. Open borders, free speech restrictions, gun ownership restrictions, more healthcare, more taxation, and so forth.

That's the whole GOAL of "The jewish-powers that be" you fool.

They need to get all the yids into Israel, boot every arab out and expand to the boundaries of "Greater Israel"

...start a war and reclaim the Temple.

the they can rule the world with their "Messiah" and a "Rod of Iron".

Fucking cultists shits.

I hate all semites.

Arabs, Kikes... the only ones worth a shit are the aryan leftovers like the yezidis (who "coincidentally" are being SLAUGHTERED to the last by ISIS).

You "People" are a fucking plague.

One Euro Jobs have been a thing for a while here. Its usually bound to people who are on benefits though

>import in millions of government dependent slaves.
>public backlash builds for two years.
>blame usa, blame putin....
>try to enact a shadow op army that does not have to respect or acknowledge the boarders of any member of the EU.

Sure think mama merkel. its not like you were conquesting on the rest of europe with your power plays right.

>one euro per hour

dude thats fucked hahahahaah

No one. Leftists get to masturbate about how "humanitarian" they are and how they're sticking it to the "evil Nazis."

Good luck to them, I'd rather eat shit than live in Israel and if that's their "plan" they're no friends of mine.

But Sup Forums has had a very anti immigration vibe since its inception.

Merkel will be out next year. She doesnt have the backing of the people.

Shes a puppet for the new world order globalists who used to be extremely conservative and anti multiculturalism. This is why no one understood her "sudden" shift

bump for truth

OK. So is this a bad thing in the long run? Since the economy is changing because of automation, people need to offer different services aka slave labor aka low skilled labor. Isn't this a good thing because instead of having everyone jobless, people can have something to offer to society? Could a movement like this be made without refugees? Who is benefiting and is this good or bad????

>American
>can't spell "colour" or "favour" correctly
>thinks it can give a lesson in a language it doesn't actually speak

I bet they have sextapes of her mounted by dogs.

It will help make Germany more competitive by decreasing the cost of labor which has been artificially inflated by unions and various laws designed to protect mediocre workers from being "exploited."

Don't you mean both parties?

Democrats:
>No human being is illegal!

Republicants:
>Corporations dindu nuffin! Gibs dem more power! What are you? Jealous and lazy?

Exactly as planned, you fucking retarded shit-for-brains goyim sheep.

>Sup Forums is only figuring this out in 2016 even though you've been told this for about a decade
Redpilled my left nut.

>thanks communism
>Still blaming the wrong thing
FUCKING KEK!! Oblivion stares you in the face and you're all so god damned stupid you defend the one pulling the trigger!

This. This is an even worse form of slavery. It's token "payment" without the benefits actual slaves get of food, shelter, clothing, etc. It's exactly what the rich have been very OBVIOUSLY working on instating for decades now. And nobody fucking noticed. Not only did they not notice. Most of Sup Forums has been cheering on the rich cunts for doing it.

Don't think for a second it's only kikes. There are millions of White traitors who helped make this come to past, including literally hundreds of millions of conservacucks who kept beating the drums for the rich, claiming they could do no wrong and capitalism was everybody's friend, as it continuously eroded prosperity for everyone but those at the top of society. Whites can't really blame the kikes. You guys did this vapid shit to yourselves. In spite of being warned constantly.

>Capitalists care about nation states
HAHAHAHA

The rich. The same people you've been told are benefiting for years now.

So when you going to assassinate the Walton family or the board at Monsanto or Microsoft for the same crime?

Yep. That's the plan. Every nation will be like this. They're trying to do it in Japan too, but Japan hasn't budged much yet. It'll happen there too eventually. The rich will be damned if they don't turn this planet into Brazil.

well in the land of free men if you were to try and impose mass poverty and make any citizen into more or less a slave or 2nd hand citizen you'd see cities burning overnight and armies forming from coast to coast.

But we are so "uncivilized" and "barbaric" compared to our European brothers because we still have "weapons".

lolololol

O I C. Leftists pushed the movement to diversify because of automastubation belief. Jews at the same time say OY VEY an opportunity to capitalize! And they enslave the refoogees behind the backs of the leftists. OK GOT IT.

>by decreasing the cost of labor

It's a zero sum game, just that labor costs are paid by german collective at large.

Like I said, Jews get screwed because "refoogees" are sand niggers trained from birth to hate Jews.

So no, "the Joose" will not be capitalizing on this one.

Euro is pronounced Yuro

Y in this instance is acting as a consonant and not a vowel

And they only think about themselves cause the future generations won't be Germans anymore.

Germany is already competitive.

>butthurt canacuck

no shes just a for commie who was most likely raised to be a sleeper agent

>It will help make Germany more competitive by decreasing the cost of labor

it doesnt help anyone because these braindead apes cant work for shit thats why the taxpayer is now supposed to pay for it

Companies have tried over the last few months and have stopped all programs because they are illiterate idiots who dont speak the language and cant behave

Just kill yourself jew.

not an argument

you bark a lot, not giving anything back you inflated ego, superiority complex ridden faggot

ok following your point. what class of people are these mediocre workers ? in the case of germany? are you talking about plebeian born white germans?

No, no. You see slaveowners are ethically obligated to feed, clothe, and shelter their slaves. Slavery allows for a physically healthy life.
You can't live healthily off 1 Euro an hour. This is worse than slavery

>illiterate amerikike

Then who is pushing the movement to enslave the refoogees?????? AND WHY?

They still get welfare. We made them work "for free". But they get asylum money anyway so it's not actually free.

I still don't appreciate it because it's just a way to divide the class.

its true they should probable refer to this as serfdom.