We need to rid this land of the racist symbolism like confederate statues...

We need to rid this land of the racist symbolism like confederate statues. After this we need to continue fighting symbols of hate by next going after the slave owners. This will create a lot of resistance from the far right since many of the nation’s founders were slave owners. This only reinforces the fact that the founders were white supremacists, and cherished white supremacist values. These people penned the constitution of the United States, which is also a document based on white supremacy. This is the main goal is to show how that document is old, outdated, and based on hate. These are the key reasons that we need to all band together and push to have the constitution replaced with a new updated document which treats all people fairly, and doesn’t favor white values. Again, this will be met with great resistance from the racists as they will fight to hold on to their white supremacist documents, and monuments. Don’t let hate continue to rule in this country any longer. Join with the anti-fascist movement and get in the faces of haters and neo-Nazis, and don’t allow them to continue to embrace the nasty past which oppressed non-whites in the name of racism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UBRVekmEPKY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Revolution
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope

Good thing you didn't post this in Sup Forums

These guys think they can recruit from our ranks.

>get rid of the constitution

At least you're being more honest than the typical leftist.

Now go drink bleach.

There were 3X as many people protesting Trump in Phoenix last night as there were in attendance of his racist rally. This just reinforces how badly his popularity is fading with most Americans.

Could have bussed them in for the riot like they did for the election.

He said "Mexicans are animals" at the rally last night.

Pathetic!

That reinforces nothing. There are many possible reasons. 1) His supporters won when he won the election and don't feel the need to go out. 2) His supporters were working and being productive members of society. 3) Protestors were bussed in as someone else pointed out.

approx 250 attendees, compared to an estimated 2400 protesters. that's a lot more than 3 times.

Nigger, there is some free chicken in KFC.

Replacing the Constitution is dumb, but let's actually think about statues of the founding fathers for a second here. What purpose do they serve? Would removing them be harmful? Would removing them be beneficial?

Too often I see people idolizing the founders, as if they are objects of worship who could do no wrong. That's not what this country was built on. There's a reason Washington only served two terms.

Ur joking, right?

RENAME THE WHITE HOUSE BECAUSE THAT NAME IS RACIST!

I wonder if some of you fellas who say stuff like that seriously realize what a dangerous precedent you are setting.

If we remove all the visible symbols of our past and become a featureless, cultureless, homogeneously brown mass of consumers, how the fuck is that better?

Why is that retard still holding rallies? You people are fucking STUPID.

How does removing statues of the founding fathers make us into a featureless, cultureless, homogeneously brown mass of consumers? What benefit to our society is there to having those statues?

it was nothing but lies for the most part. a serious spin-job by a sitting president beyond pants on fire level.

youtube.com/watch?v=UBRVekmEPKY

tl;dr - niggers want more free stuff from the guv'ment

all humans are animals you colossal retard

remembering the good ol' days when whitey was kangz

Answering questions with questions is not an argument.

If you remove the visible symbols of the creation myth of the nation, you weaken the nation and its people.

Most people could not accurately recount the history of the revolution and the creation of the constitution. However, most could probably remember that colonists stood up to the British at Concord, that Washington's troops suffered at Valley Forge and won victory at Trenton, that the delegates signed the declaration in Philadelphia, and that Jefferson penned the constitution.

They remember these things because we have physical reminders of these men. We have monuments, and statues, and the liberty bell because they remind people of that received wisdom. That's what a culture is, mutually agreed upon received wisdom.

Remove the reminders, remove the culture. Remove the culture, and you turn people into featureless, malleable consumers whose purpose is to spend money and pay taxes.

Fuck dude.

I long posted you an answer and it looks like it ate it.

Short version: the staTues and other Americana are cultural touchstones that remind people where they come from and give us a common background. Removing them hurts, not enriches, the country.

>Answering questions with questions is not an argument.
Is the Socratic method no longer a thing?
>Most people could not accurately recount the history of the revolution and the creation of the constitution. However, most could probably remember that colonists stood up to the British at Concord, that Washington's troops suffered at Valley Forge and won victory at Trenton, that the delegates signed the declaration in Philadelphia, and that Jefferson penned the constitution.
Which is more important though, the things that were done or the people who did them?
>They remember these things because we have physical reminders of these men.
Do you not worry that focusing on the men misses the point?
>That's what a culture is, mutually agreed upon received wisdom.
I don't think your definition is a good one. People can be part of a culture and disagree with aspects of it, and the "received wisdom" is continually changing as new wisdom is added.
>Remove the reminders, remove the culture.
So you believe there is a causal effect here? Without physical reminders of these men, the culture that they helped to shape would disappear?
>Remove the culture, and you turn people into featureless, malleable consumers whose purpose is to spend money and pay taxes.
Does removing one culture imply that a new culture will not take its place?

>the staTues and other Americana are cultural touchstones that remind people where they come from and give us a common background
Many people don't come from those times though. Our common background is our democratic system with rights and opportunities, not historical figures.

Perfect now we just need to get rid of the Democratic party, since they kind of started slavery in the first place, and get rid if African Americans too cause the first slave owner was African American

Only Marxist Shitbags of youth want to get rid of history

How does removing a statue get rid of history? How does wanting to get rid of history mean that you advocate for a particular socioeconomic theory?

Those are smart question my tiny brain can't handle.

master race coming through

I long for the day that the majority gets tired of all the SJW bullshit and decides to erase YOU from history.

Please stop pretending you're some kind of Marxist Socrates.

The elenchus is incisive and makes issues more clear. You're asking leading questions instead of formulating an argument.

Tell me why I should demolish my heritage to make immigrants more comfortable. Tell me a good reason for destroying the historical legacy of the United States.

>Please stop pretending you're some kind of Marxist Socrates.
How have I pretended to be a Marxist?
>The elenchus is incisive and makes issues more clear. You're asking leading questions instead of formulating an argument.
Actually, leading questions are a key part of the elenchus in order to secure a contradiction.
>Tell me why I should demolish my heritage to make immigrants more comfortable.
>Tell me a good reason for destroying the historical legacy of the United States.
Have I told you to do any such thing? Are statues of men your heritage and the historical legacy of the United States?

Sure, the US useful idiots taking the cultural revolution road could turn out entertaining.
>Worlds strongest army vs worlds greatest faggots
>results in even more state controlled measures of "privacy and security"
>millions of dead libtards like you
Fine by me. Here, read a little history :

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Revolution

>thinks he's smart, but clearly a moronic idiot.

In what way would removing those statues improve anything?

1. Lowers the emphasis on the creators so that we can better focus on what was created.
2. Removes a point of contention.

>However, most could probably remember that colonists stood up to the British at Concord, that Washington's troops suffered at Valley Forge and won victory at Trenton
No one remembers this, just everything else.
Why are status of racist slave owners a requirement to have a meaningful past/history/cultural identity?

>1. Lowers the emphasis on the creators so that we can better focus on what was created.
That's already what happens doofy...you get the historical background in school, and get to enjoy the Framers forethought written for you in your dismal everyday life...
>2. Removes a point of contention.
Only people who have an issue with the historical references are pedofiles like you and your ilk...don't forget 'Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it.'
You seem well underway to proving this...

If you're so opposed to those "racist slave owners" maybe you shouldn't live in the country thy created. Go live somewhere less problematic.

I'm tired of having to justify myself and my race to people like you. Go be a nigger some were else.

Nobody is idolizing Washington or Jefferson anymore, mostly because patriotism is at an all time low and people like you are the reason why.

Why shouldn't we revere the men who gave us a revolutionary form of government that emphasized liberty and freedom?

Karlie Kloss 2020

These folks don't realize that when you mess with a groups history the outcome is never pleasant. Wether the history is offensive by today's standards or not, this is a poorly thought out move and will have long lasting reprocussions. I don't necessarily agree with either side in this debate but what the left is doing in this situation is insanity. There is a right way to do this but that is not the way the left thinks.

I don't think he was talking about the marxist part when he was talking about you pretending, if you're not smart enough to see that, the poster shouldn't be arguing with you.

>Nobody is idolizing Washington or Jefferson anymore
Except for the people who do. "Founding father X believed Y therefore Y is correct" is not an uncommon argument.
>Why shouldn't we revere the men who gave us a revolutionary form of government that emphasized liberty and freedom?
Because when that reverence becomes blind, it undermines the very system of liberty and freedom that they helped create.

Washington and Jefferson were men, not gods.

If he was not saying that I was pretending to be a Marxist, then he was saying that I actually am a Marxist. My question just changes to "How am I a Marxist?"

3k people with nothing better to do, wow
>inb4 math's off haha trumps america

>Founding fathers believed it therefore it's correct...

This is a proper argument in terms of constitutional interpretation. Knowing their intentions reveals the true meaning of the document.

>They were men not gods

Great men. Men who should not have their monuments torn down to appease the mob.

i will laugh if niggers start getting rounded up and killed en masse

what a funny day that will be

Fun Fact:

The KKK was a Democratic Party invention.

>This is a proper argument in terms of constitutional interpretation.
Is it? Which is the law of the land, the actual words of the Constitution or what we think the founders thought about those words?
>Knowing their intentions reveals the true meaning of the document.
I guess you are not a fan of the living constitution interpretation.
>Men who should not have their monuments torn down to appease the mob.
If their monuments threaten to tear apart what they built, then yes, they should. They are dead and won't mind.

it's going to be so much kek and lulz to watch the USA go dow. Personally, I vouch for antifa and blacks to gain a serious momentum, and lit up the whole goddamn place. Middle east is toast, basically ruined. Most of Africa is a goner. Europe is about to get fucked, and now it's your turn bitches. Yay diversity, yay freedom, yay progress, oh! ˇ^_^

Who will decide which statues and monuments should come down? Or should it just be all of them?

I'm quite sure these pedofiles will decide amongst themselves...they really do feel they know so much better than most...

Sorry Nigger, the North fought South because they wanted to stop the independence not because they cared about your low IQ Nigger race.

>we need to continue fighting symbols of hate by next going after the slave owners
>going after the slave owners

Why must you judge things and people only by their monstrous side, user. The bad things don't take away the good things. And even if they don't have a good side, history is bound to repeat itself if you don't preserve it. You are no better than ISIS.

Instead of destroying history, create it. Put a statue of a famous abolitionist, for example.

Your in the wrong place for this shit commie

ACTUALLY, Washington served two terms because he didn't want the presidency in the first place. He CHOSE to leave the seat and did it as fast as he could. That is the difference between politicians today and the founding fathers. None of the founding fathers wanted to be president. They did so because the country needed them. Nowadays, every single candidate that runs wants the title. They think it's a priviledge. Like Trump said before, being president is hard. You have to make decisions nobody wants to make. You have to identify friend and foe. You are the spokesperson of the country. The founding fathers were just simple men who wanted the best for their families but instead found themselves in the hardest job in the world.

this