Waifu thread

Waifu thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l8U0UA47cIs
youtube.com/watch?v=6onS10QtK_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do it faggot, you won't.

Nice hair

Not in public I won't. I'm not sure I want that.

youtu.be/l8U0UA47cIs

I knew I'd get to use this image again one day.
>

So so so so sorry for replying so late!

Sometimes you've gotta be patient! Rushing something is a good way to mess up, get yourself hurt or cost yourself more money!
How'd you get tickets?
That really does sound much better!

I bet she thinks you're that cool now really!

I bet you're super cute really, you just don't want to admit to it!

Nononono, don't hate me! I don't even care about those things! Scotland is a long long way, why'd you move?

Owwww, my head hurts reading that!

this is now a banana thread

*kick*

:O

I believe the logs involved him using me to tempt you into bad cybering, so no.

I've let myself go too much, I'm not cute.

I can safely say I only hate one person, and he's been gone for years. Moved because of university, I'm studying at one of the best universities in the UK for my field. That, and it got me away from the family honestly. I needed a fresh start.

If you think your head hurts reading that, try living it. That was an extreme tl;dr, I've left some of the details out. Tbh I can't believe I ended up with this cunt.

I'm in the middle of rewatching it for the millionth time. Love this series

Prophet#2686
Flaggot spammer's Discord

Oh, I had a few scratches, and a few scrapes, but all in all, it did get done. I honestly have 0 clue what the problem is with it, as nothing I touched could be the culprit for something like that. Here, have a video of the drive on one of the backroads I took. Had no high beams, otherwise, I would've gone fast. (Was already a good double the limit)
youtube.com/watch?v=6onS10QtK_A
Speeding on the freeway. Last one I got was a stuck gas peddle though.
Right? I was amazed by how good the new exhaust sounded in comparison.

As cool as an ice cube.

Fucking lolwut

I think the last time i watched it was the begging of High School.... which was.... almost 10 years ago...... OH GOD I'M OLD!

I'm gonna give him a kiss if he adds me

Yeah I watched it for the first time back in like 2011 just after the second season ended (which I didn't even find out existed until almost a year later because netflix is dumb)

God, I remember streaming stuff... for all of one series. Switched to downloading, never looked back.

fuck off this is banana thread

Nooooooo kicking!

You can still be cute! I know some larger people that are!

At least you moved for opportunities! I hope that's going well for you, education is super important!

Is this a real life tsundere?!

Aww, so it could be another big problem? It's good that you're selling it then, let someone else who knows how to deal with it try!
Driving in the dark like that seems super scary, especially if you're going so fast!
Is speeding on the freeway the kind of dumb thing your girlfriend lets you do?!

You sound like it! People who like cars always sound super cool!

I would've downloaded but had a max download speed of 155Kb/s at the time cuz I lived in the middle of nowhere so I just took what I could get

Yes kicking!

Could be another big problem. Could be as simple as a vacuum leak, or a small bubble in the clutch line. And as much as I'd like to figure it out...

Oh, it was a thrill. Wish I went the other way, as I know it in reverse better, so I could've gone faster still!
Yes.

I'm really not. I just don't have many other interests.

Also, the GF says goodnight, as she's laying down like some kinda homo.

That sounds like torture tier speeds.

Claimed

For a 5 Gb game I would leave my computer on and would go to sleep, go to school and then have a few hours after to wait before it was done downloading. It was horrible

Claimed

New phone, who dis?

Did you at least have a decent computer to play said games on?

Next week?

Claim

claimed

Nooooooooooooooooooooo

Too expensive and too much work, right?

That's crazy! Isn't that super super dangerous?
And she lets you do things that dangerous?! Is she just as crazy?!

One interest is enough if you put all your heart into it! Rory said earlier that a good life is one where you put your heart into everything and love everything you do, and I agree! If you love something enough to make it your life, that's super cool!

Tell her I said goodnight! It's only 3 here, why's she sleeping so early?

Claim

No disgusting shits k thx go away pls

Claiming this little niglet

Yes.

I had a piece of piece of metal with some wires scotch taped to it basically. I could barely run just about anything other than skyrim on the lowest quality settings all across. Had very limited storage space too so it taught me to conserve space

Claimed the cocoa guy

I like this one

Namely the expensive part. If it was just about time, I'd keep it and keep hammering away at possibilities every weekend.

Abso-fucking-lutely. It's great! Pushing the car to it's limit, just you and the machine, it's a thrill unlike any other.
Yes, yes she is. She trusts that I won't go too far though.

Oh, easily. But when that interest is as expensive as cars and motorcycles can be, it makes it very difficult to do so being poor.

She keeps her sleep schedule matched up to mine, and this is NORMALLY the time I'd be laying down.

Marked the calender 12 times. Fridays again?

>Being able to play Skyrim
HAHAHAHAHA, doing better than my first. I could hardly play WoW on lowest graphics, getting like, 4 FPS tops. Going into a city was a slideshow at about 1 frame per 5 seconds. Eventually, the onboard graphics card couldn't handle even that anymore, and I couldn't even open the game. Contacted support, and they were confused as to how the fuck I was even playing at all as according to them, it should NEVER have been able to play on it. But at least my DL speeds were decent.

I dont know uwu