LINK COMING IN 1 HOUR

confirmed.

Fake newz

>2 replies
>1 poster
/thread

I just saw the live stream preview from Belgium. its real Sup Forumsoyz

Books will be different in any case. just enjoy the HBO/fanfiction "leaks"

You've actually sat down and read through 6 books of shit?

for fuck's sake OP

this thread again

5 books so far, the Winds of Winter still has to come, whats the last book you read you inferior creature?

Prove it

Sage goes in all fields

Head over to /lit/ and see how you're responded to with that boast.

It was a live stream, didn't record it numb nuts. it was like 2 minuets of the episode. dude i know in Belgium got a copy of it and is converting it to NTSC region 1 NTFS format so it will play on US video players. chill the fuck out its coming.

Currently re-reading the dune series.

LOL region locking is still a thing? What a backwards ass shithole

For real?!?

GRRM is never going to finish the books. Its obvious he has completely lost interest in them and is just cashing in. I liked the books as well but hes gonna pull a Jordan and die before its ever done. The closest we will ever get to an ending is the TV series.

couldn't take one second to hit print screen?

fake news

alright dude. 11:15 EST is when it's going up. we'll see whos fake news.

We all know Bran is the Night King anyway. He will warg back in time into the dude who gets the dragonstone shoved into his chest by the Children. He'll stay too long trying to convince them not to create the Night King, get stuck in time, and end up becoming the Night King. And the final end will be that Jon will have to kill Bran Stark to end the white walkers once and for all.

did you copy and paste that from every shitty entertainment website from this week?

Yeah I hear more and more people saying that lately. GRRM said multiple times he'll finish. I think he still will. Prob after the tv-series are done or something. He won't die and GRRM said hes insulted by talk of him dying before. But must admit, I worry... Especially since the tv-serie is fucking things up a bit and I want GRRM's spin and end on the story.

We saw the night king created in the last season.. Are you retarded?

weak troll. should have said 6pm or some shit

NTFS video players???

LOL!

That's still a thing! Totes real guys! I have a VHS of Season 6 Game of Thrones!

You fucking moron.

Ask this dude you know to make a screenshot in NTSC format so we will all be able tot see it. Kut belg

Where would the news IF e07 was leaked arrive first? What channel/site/twitter/reddit to watch? Apart from Sup Forums

>can't read properly
>calls me a retard

Time is circular in the Game of Thrones. Bran saw the creation of the Night King. He will travel back in time again to before they stick the stone into the guy's chest and try to convince them to stop. But they are at war with humans, and so they will stick the stone into his chest and past Bran will become the Night King. Present Bran will be sitting somewhere with his eyes rolled up in his head. The only way to end the Night King and kill all the white walkers will be to kill Bran Stark.

He's still a consultant when they make the script, I'm sure since it is his story he does tell them the major points, especially how it ends and who dies. I would assume anyway.

(spoiler alert) everyone dies

Bullshit. They're going full on World of Warcraft Lich King:
>White Walkers = Scourge
>Viserion = Sindragosa
>Night King = Lich King
Once they learned that the one who made certain White Walkers controls them, it pretty much sealed this theory, imo. The Night King controls all of them to do whatever the fuck he wants kinda like the Lich King. If they kill the Night King, just like the Scourge when Arthas died, the White Walkers will be uncontrollable. John will sacrifice himself just like Bolvar to be the new Night King and keep White Walkers in check through his will. You can chalk it up to him being special because he was brought back to life or his half Targaryen blood - whatever. I not a fucking writer, but that's how it'll end.

spoiler: they are in kings landing this episode

Death is the first enemy and the last. And the enemy always wins.

Is this it? Is it over? Is this the last season?

Can I stop hearing about Game of Thrones now?

Bump

I don't think hes still in the writing staff. Also dont believe he's telling them who dies etc. pretty clear on how they clean up the story with teleporting and bullshit plotholes

L I N K F A G G O T

I'm familiar with the theory and it's interesting, but still not completely convinced.

>when a theory based on my favorite part of the Warcraft lore is actually sounding like a valid way of how things will go in GoT

Fuck's sake can't I just fap on the Lich King for a minute without meeting another lich-fapper?

Probably not. One more season of this shit, and then they're spinning it off to milk this puppy harder than warner milks the lord of the rings franchise.

lol can you imagine. Pretty good theory though. But surely, killing the Night King would have the same effect on the white walkers as killing a walker has on the wights. Like, kill the NK and they all die?

Holy shit... I just had another thought. "A song of ice and fire." Night King = ice......Dany = fire. Dany will sacrifice herself to become the Night Queen and save mankind from destruction.

But is it H.265?!?! IT MUST BE H.265!!!

GRRM sounds like a sad ending to me *clap *clap *clap
Bran is sacrificed, and he ends up as the new-NK created by the present NK. There is no need to use time travel.

Best part of the show was watching this guys kick ass for 5 min tbh

Maybe. Like I said, I'm not a writer. However, I wouldn't put it past the writers to come up with some explanation. I'm not saying this is a bad ending, per say, just I'm bracing myself for something similar that I'll find familiarity. The thing that make me back this theory is how the creators said, "The ending will be bitter sweet." I can't think of a more bitter sweet ending then him knocking up Danny and not being around to raise his kid because he's Arthas LARPing.

POST IT YOU STUPID CUNT

FUCKING POST IT NOW

REEEEEEE

You lie like you suck cock. Badly.

Where's the link you lying faggot OP ? You fucking said 11 15 est

POST THE LINK

>John will sacrifice himself just like Bolvar to be the new Night King and keep White Walkers in check through his will

I feel like I've seen this somewhere else before, and not in WoW cause I don't play it.

A character that sacrifices themselves to become the new X... fuck where have I seen this before?

"A song of ice and fire."

I'm actually pretty sure that the title of the series literally references Jon Snow. He is the child of Ice and Fire.

But D&D will probably make sure the tv series recognize it as the title referencing Jon and Dany's relationship.

Oh wow, 79 min 43 sec. Downloading now, thanks OP

Sup Forums

He's off in the toilets, jerking furiously, laughing to himself and trying to convince himself that he fooled everyone... instead of realising he's a sad fuck who fooled no one.

why are people so retarded they cannot wait 4 more days to see a crispy 1080p high quality version and decide instead to rush and watch another shitty low res garbage with awful audio?

cos fuck waiting?

>link in one hour
>over an hour and still no link
Wow OP was a faggot after all. What a change of events.

Ice and Fire are obviously Jon and Dany

Any other interpretation is retarded

It's a common story trope and device; nothing new in storytelling, per say - very archetypal. I was just using WoW because the parallels are eerily similar

man if it was 1 year I would understand, but it's fuckin 4 days

"There is nothing new under the sun"

i'm sitting on my balls doing fuck all and waiting for my mum to cook dinner. if i have the ability to watch the finale 4 days earlier, at this very moment, then i will fucking do it sonny.

There is a literally theory that there are only so many types stories one can tell in only so many ways.

Because fuck it. Last season will come in 2019 or something. Need more time to forget GoT

*literary

Nihil novi sub sol.

>literally
First person using that word kinda correct.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Seven_Basic_Plots

There is some season 8 filming in October as well as every script being finishing. so that's no longer the case.

nice b8 OP

>Nihil novi sub sol.

sole*

But you know, occasionally - just occasionally someone on Sup Forums surprises me. Thank you user.

lmgtfy.com/?q=game of thrones 2019

>Bran will be sitting somewhere with his eyes rolled up in his head

If time is circular then that outcome is impossible for a number of reasons.

Namely, Bran would have to be worged into the night king for how long exactly?

I meant a "literary theory" and not a "literal theory", but literally kinda still works, too; you get my point. Thx

King, Warrior, Magician, Lover by Moore & Gillette

Reading fiction is a waste of fucking time

Also, 'if time functions in a circular manner, then the night king of present would appear to die for no reason as Bran of the future is killed.

If the night king in the present dies, then there's no way they'd come to conclusion to kill Bran because why bother? It can't work.

No problem bro, I feel ya

this

Where's the link bucko?!?!?!

I was looking at that wiki link. It's interesting how he breaks up the "Adventure" story into sub-sections, but I see not category for the "Irony" story like Lord of the Flies. When I first learned about literary theory it was 4 major categories: Adventure, Comedy, Irony, and Tragedy. I can understand the Adventure sub-sections but where is the Irony? Under Tragedy?

GIVE LINK ALREADY

mega.nz
slash
#!Pck0waLQ!_4SCbaH0TKM6EqGAjeDVIstsQRKtO1oCkpj4gCC7uWc

>Lord of the Flies
Voyage and return.. disagree?

YAHYAHYAH

what dis?
someone check it

I think your theory would be more plausible if you replaced your vision for Jon with Bran. It would actually make sense that he, the new 3 eyed raven, would be able to control these creatures by force of will. It would also lend to the theories that "bran is night king" in that.. Bran could BECOME the night king as a means to an end.

wtf is that. i'm scared.

>mega.nz
>slash
>#!Pck0waLQ!_4SCbaH0TKM6EqGAjeDVIstsQRKtO1oCkpj4gCC7uWc
Go away, its the game portal for mac or something

does not look legit

You normfags got baited hard XD

ye, fuck that.

I can see that being placed there. The only problem I have is that usually an Irony is pretty much a Tragedy sans death of the protagonist. I mean, no one came out of Lord of the Flies better for the experience compared to a lot of other examples that Wikipedia page gives - all pretty much happy ending. I could be wrong, especially if they've changed the classification since I first learned them

aw shit did i post the original Portal ... FOR MAC!?

:thumbsup:

can you two stop having a rational and intelligent conversation please. this is for leaky leak, u squares.

sorry not your theory

Your theory

freefolk doesnt approve this shit

You are retarted

Well, on second thought... maybe some of those weren't such happy endings. Yeah, I suppose I could live with Irony being folded into that while bleeding into Tragedy as well.

>i'm sitting on my balls doing fuck all and waiting for my mum to cook dinner

enjoy your tendies, be nice with your mum