WWYD THREAD #56498

WWYD THREAD #56498

Smoke a bowl with them.

wwyd

what d you do if you saw her in a dark alley being destroyed by a bunch of homeless men?

wwyd

smoke meth with her

I'd let them finish with her first then have her all for myself
She is used goods by now, so I would punish her for being such a slut and beat her up until she faints, then kidnap her to be my sex slave

wwyd to this aussie slut?

wwyd??

As my slave I would force her to wear the smallest, sluttiest bikini I can find at all times.
Every morning she has to fuck me to earn her food and every night i tie her up and go harder on her, beating her and sometimes whipping her when she misbehaves a lot
She would do everything I say and when I get bored it's time to put a baby in her

wwyd to this slut? be as brutal as you can

would have her kneel in public until she sucked at least one strangers dick

bump

would rape her in front of her family and cum in her pussy as she crys for me not too....wwyd do to norah?

would fuck her from behind and forc her to moan like a whore and shout "yes, use me" as i cum for everyone on that city to hear

wwyd

gf wwyd?

Wwyd

Cut those nasty moldy dreads off her head.

WWYD to my girl?

Drug her into a stupor and use her like a sex doll

facefuck her again and again until she calls me her master

Wwyd?

Force her mouth open and spit in it. Pull her ankles apart and rub my knuckles against her pussy til she gets me to stop. Flip her over fuck her from behind while punching her in the back of the head

Wwyd?

push her to her knees and throat fuck her. the saliva soaks her top as she cries into her specs, choking on my cock. when i pull out she retches and gags, as i blow over those cheap classes.

as i push her to the kerb, i throw her a couple bucks so she knows just how much she's worth to me.

And what about this body?

Break her jaw and tie her up, then dump her in harlem for the niggers

Ride that ass from behind and fill her with cum

what about this slut

Chop off her fingers and toes then sell her to isis, Hopefully get that thing that looks like a roast chicken she calls a "Nose" removed

Wwyd?

wwyd to this plastic bitch??

wwyd to her?