How old were you when you gave up on love/finding love, and why did you gave up?

How old were you when you gave up on love/finding love, and why did you gave up?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/eqwTZ
youtube.com/watch?v=VGelJhg4B9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Roadtrip Gloryhole , Chris Strokes, Megan Rain

watch webm and full movie
imgur.com/a/eqwTZ

going into my twenties. because little girls just don't want to fuck. the ones that do get it from their daddies already.

26. Because I figured out that love is there to make men feel good about being with bad women. Which is all women.

Dude im also in my early twenties and I dont think sex was easier in history (maybe the 60 or 70ties). Im asking about love.

Realized that modern women are a waste of money and time, mostly money though

little girls get their love from daddy and don't want mine. i hope this modification to what i posted satisfies your strict posting guidelines.

Also it's always about what you can offer them, never actually any deep connection

Also.

When I realised that all women are train wrecks just waiting to happen, and that all men in their lives are just along for the ride.

The way I see it dont get involved untill you are 28-30 years old. Then get a fresh 20 year old girl,swipe her off her feet and have kids. Because girls begin to age after 25. Guys are in their prime in the 30s.

just become a dad

What are you, twelve?
You don't have to "give up on love" to have some more realistic expectations for relationships. It's not that love doesn't exist, it's just that unconditional love only exists from a parent to their child, if at all.
I think the melodramatic idiots who gave up on love are just under the wrong impression that love has to last long or be unconditional for it to be "true love".
Just don't expect too much from your partner and don't think that relationships aren't hard work. People are assholes after all, so what did you expect from love? It's temporary and unfair, still no need to give up on it.

> It's temporary and unfair
> still no need to give up on it
so you like wasting time with bullshit?

i don't think single dads go over well with the adoption fags. plus i don't think its right to put myself in that position if i want something more than platonic familial affection.

it's not really unconditional love from a parent to a child, because the condition is "as long as you're my child I'll love you" kek

this lmao

16. Had two boyfriends cheat on me in a row and now I can't seem to catch feelings for anyone, so I guess my body gave up on its own

Any better options? Try becoming old without being married or having children, I heard that suicide rates are pretty low for people like that. Dying alone also sounds like fun.

I had fucked 4 chicks in highschool.
Broke up with a hot filipina for a hot white blonde.
This blonde was the worst experience of me life.
We had great sex almost everyday but after 6 months she literally attacked me and than called the cops on me.
Told everyone in school I hit her for no reason.
Realized most women are fucking idiots and only treat women like they are annoying fucks. as they are, occiasionally you'll find one that wants to fuck.
Didn't even bother to make a relationship out of any of them (only fucked two other chicks since).

Yeah stay in shape, fuck girls and work a job you love. Maybe buy stuff you like.

15 or 16?
Most girls aren't interesting. Something happened recently, though. I am 30 and for the first time, I have developed strong romantic feelings for a girl, in a way I did not think possible for me.

She does not feel the same way about me, though. So it will end in sadness.

Never gave up. Found love at 26

Also why would you want to grow old? So you can piss on yourself and live in memories all day long?

Is it fruitless to pursue a man in his late 30s for love? Like, do your souls just die and I'd be better off trying luck elsewhere?

I'm sorry.
Have you actually shared your feelings with her? What made you pick her out of plenty?

You better work for it if you want a family.
Don't have a fucking kid if you're gonna raise a dipshit though.

I'm guessing since you're still on Sup Forums at 30. You should wait.

This
This
And this

I'm 21, have had sex a handful of times, and had 2 "can't even call them relationships" in the past. Used to be pretty fit, not the most attractive, not autismo but still not great with women/socializing, 2 really good friends and a few acquaintances. I used to get depressed thinking about how much of a loser I was but now I've graduated college and got a meh job that pays well I've suppressed that through retail therapy and am kinda okay with not having an SO.

I read some article about betas who have successful lives start getting bitches around their thirties because the chads took all the stacys in their 20s and the women who couldn't get a chad have now lowered their standards to satisfy their primal reproductive instinct. That's really the only think that keeps alive the occasinal yearn for an SO but all in all I think I'm better off passively hating women and relationships.

Sounds great until you're 30 or 40, maybe.
Staying in shape is a good idea regardless of being married or not though.
Whatever works for you, m8. I just have seen too many people who become increasingly depressed with age because of not being in a relationship and depression/suicide statistics back my claims up. If it works for you, fine. For the huge majority it doesn't.

My friends don't understand at all. They obviously don't see what I see when I look at her. I like her because she is kind and considerate. She makes crude, sometimes even perverted jokes, but deep inside she really wants to be treated like a princess. We have interesting conversations and she has opened up to me. I have told her many things that no one else knows. Things that put me in a bad light or that is shameful. For some reason I feel safe telling her these things and she feels that she can do the same.

You want to grow old because that's when you can start doing really good drugs without worrying about dying too much.

Also.. I have told her how I feel about her. I have tried staying away from her in order to get over her. That made me miserable.

I want her to be happy even if it is with someone who isn't me. It's just so tough to pretend like I am fine when she is talking with someone she is obviously interested in. I feel like an asshole. I have no right to feel this way. She owes me nothing.

twenty four, the girl who id been dating/ in love with since the fucking seventh grade died in a car accident when we where twenty two four months after we got engaged, after two years of trying, i vividly remember giving up hope December 3rd 2014 in a hotel bathtub in LA, it's not so bad, i kinda just focus on my career and self betterment although she's in my head everyday

sorry for my piss poor grammar btw, just woke up

I am usually not at Sup Forums but I think your point might still be valid. I am emotionally immature because I haven't had any meaningful romantic relationships. I would like a child one day, when I can provide stability. I am an indie game developer (small studio of 17 people) and the pay isn't great.

now I'm 28 and still fat and greasy and have a small cock with fimosis an also acne all over my fat body

kill yourself

about 25

the thing is, I found true love, but then we broke up for no apparent reason

she's said she still loves me more than anything and I love her more than anything but she's married to her new boyfriend and has two kids with him, and doesnt want to leave him

I founf true love and discovered its a horrible thing

she wanst my first gf, and she wasn't my last, ive dated 4 women after her, but she's the only one I ever loved so much that I if I would have to give my life for her i would not hesitate even a microsecond

you could seriously write the most surypy and most tragic of all love tragedy movies about my life ever, Im not even kidding.

I've found true love and Ive been waiting for death ever since,

heroin has fucking hardcore withdrawal, but with heroin you can eventually get rid of, but with true love the withdrawal does not end, it just keeps on crushing your sould into smaller and smaller shards, its like a disease that slowly kills you - on the inside, untill you are so numb that you eventually dont give a fuck wether you live or die

fuck love, its fucking horrible disease to have

This. My last gf left me because I couldn't buy her expensive shit. I got a speeding ticket and a no seat belt ticket so I couldon't afford some diamond necklace she's been practically begging for. Just out of nowhere she said "I'm tired of this" and just left

Why? I love my fastfood and tv shows and vydia and boards
fuck real world

>I have tried staying away from her in order to get over her. That made me miserable.

>I want her to be happy even if it is with someone who isn't me

Yeah dude don't do that its unhealthy. Don't feel like an asshole you're not. You have the right to feel however but its best not to let your happiness rely so much on other people. She does owe you something if your putting time and effort into her.

I'd say you have two choices.

Be a persistent mofo and try to win her. If you really believe she has something to offer you and you her then do it but don't place her above you.

If she explicitly says she's not interested forget her, move on and never dwell/think of her again. There will be other opportunities.

Was the experience worth it though? If you could, would you take it all back?

26. True love is made up. Romance is a lie.

okay you got me on this one i addmit

Emotional maturity is the ability to see life clearly and accurately, and to deal with it. If you expect life to be easy or comfortable all the time is to be naïve. It means you must live your life in the present, not in the past or the future, and definitely not in make believe.
which is what most of you millennial's you all have this weird fantasy that everyone wants to get along with you but just aren't given the chance , you're all SJW's for people who don't give a shit about you and would kill you if it would further their personal agenda....

if you are a little girl my heart will open up again. But the over 30s I know who are currently single have had enough bad experiences with terrible women to make ghandi give in to alcoholism

of fuck my grammar is horrible, sorry Im a bit tired

fuck no

20. I developped bipolar disorder and on top of that my meds give me low libido. I just dont care anymore.

>5th grade
>first sex education class lesson
>talk about sexuality and puberty
>thought in my head says that I will never have sex or even get a girlfriend

31 year old wizard now, literally needs a miracle to change the destiny.

To the former or latter question?

>its best not to let your happiness rely so much on other people
I agree. It's just a very difficult thing, to control what makes me happy and what makes me sad.
>If she explicitly says she's not interested forget her, move on and never dwell/think of her again
I can think about this rationally and see that I am headed for disaster but I do not have the strength to change it. I can not make her leave my head. I can't control what I feel when she smiles at me.
I realize that I sound like an idiot who doesn't understand what is best for him. At this point I have pretty much given up trying to fix this. I'll accept whatever a friendship can offer me and I will get horribly hurt at some point when I reach the limit of that.

understandable, hev nice day sory for inconvenience

dont try to run away now, fight.

hmm ,, my suggestion to is to stop fantasizing about what might have been, she would have been like everyone female , she would had periods . and had to crap and wipe her ass , gotten the Flu and been puking her guts out ..
and had ALL SORTS of emotional problems that are inherent to females because of hormones....that being said .... SHE would also have smiled at you , loved the flowers you might have brought her , washed your dirty clothes and maybe learn to cook good food .. but you are doing is living is a past where these never got to happen , so rather then allowing someone knew to enter your life and NOT expecting them to be a clone of the dead girl ..you just let yourself suffer and say that it for the best , because the work required to let someone new in is in your mind to much and you are to lazy to try.....

when i got married

with that kind of attitude just work a bit on yourself and you'll find a girl

thanks man, you're a fucking bro, but nah, she sucked at cooking, i minored in culinary so if cook for us and she would play guitar in the next room for me to hear

the feels are strong with this thread.

Mid 20s.

No matter where I met the girl, all of them seemed so insufferable, vapid and shallow. It's in their mid 20s that they finally realize that years of partying hasn't progressed their lives what so ever, so they desperately try to hook their claws into anyone before their biological clock runs out of time.

I have a very well paying career so if I want them to lose interest quick I just tell them I was laid off and I'm looking for employment. That always works.

Probably I just habe an edgy teenage phase.
I think that true love doesn't exist. A women will leave for another better if she can do it. Doesn't matter how much she seems to love you.
If you realised that you know more than the most people. You need to take care oft yourself and you shouldn't need other people to be happy.

He's divorced. I'm in early 20s. Don't know if it's salvageable because he looks as though the light behind his eyes has died lol. Part of me is worried because he's still single after being divorced for like 5 years or more. I wonder if his true personality is so jaded that it isn't worth it I guess? I don't want to waste my time on a broken clock.

(I love the broken clock though, don't get me wrong. I do.)

>15
You realize at that age, everyone just wants to make out right?

When the honeymoon phase of our relationship ended and we became content with each other. We pretty much keep going because we don't want to go back into the dating scene.

why don't you just try it anyway? most men are stupid enough to open themselves up for one more emotional beating.

>I founded a broken online shop

primewatch.crownka.com

Year 2013
I was 31 and fat, ugly shit.

both,

I think my life was better before "true love"

the 4 years we were together were the happiest years of my life but still, the hell it has left me in is not worth those years

Ive been repeating ricks words to myself lately,
youtube.com/watch?v=VGelJhg4B9Q
trying to wrestle my feelings in control with reasoning seems to ease the pain

like mind over matter, when I know its all because of just chemical reactions in my brain its easier to focus on my work

oh and if anyone is wondering, its been 13 years since the relationship

and 4 long standing relationships have crashed and burned since....

>After falling in love with a woman in college, getting married, starting a business together, having 2 wonderful sons, buying a home, buying a cabin for vacation, buying 2 condos near university's inch y state in case sons want to go to college, after taking my family around the world for vacations, after catching my wife sleeping with a member of our janitorial staff, after taking her to court, after she accused me of drug use and rape (falsely), after we had to liquidate all assets and divide into 2/3 her and 1/3 for me, after she won custody of my children, after she poisoned my sons against me, after she had that janitor move in with my family, after he beat her and she tried coming crawling back only to run back to the janitor.

So I guess about 42, I realized that while I am capable of actually loving something, women are not. Their only interest is in self appreciation, if they think they can use your emotions to satisfy that, they will.

>cries about not finding love
>posts 18 yo pussy pic

you have no idea what love is and you are part of yor own problem

>the prophecy is complete
Fuck man... But also good on you for making it

>It's just a very difficult thing, to control what makes me happy and what makes me sad
Absolutely. This affects me all the time but its mostly trivial

>I do not have the strength to change it
>I'll accept whatever a friendship can offer me
You don't need strength man just discipline and time. It took me a year and a half to get over my last gf even though we were together less than a year. Its totally up to you to make decisions and weigh the cost/benefit but settling for a friendship when you deep down want more is the worst and I wouldn't want anyone to suffer that friends or anons. Make yourself see only a binary choice... Fight or forget.

He's incredibly hard to read, which says a lot because my intuition is very finely tuned. He's pretty moody and prone to brooding, but it's sort of an...internal storm I guess? He won't admit his weaknesses but I swear I see 9-11 happening behind those eyes lol and I feel for him but I'm not sure how to approach without hurting his pride. I wish I could ask someone who knows him better for advice but you know, it looks kind of weird for a 20 something year old girl to be doing detective work on a nearly 40 year old man who is already quiet and seemingly dead inside.

I mostly fear him shutting down on me entirely. Part of me also fears finding out that his problems are from him actually having a terrible personality that he hides well.

Sorry 4rant. I unfortunately don't get to survey men in his age group on the subject or topic. I am cautious. And confused.

I think I gave up about 3 years ago. My past relationships had always made me very cautious of getting into a new relationship.

But I started falling for my friend recently, and she feels the same way too. But she's in another city, and neither of us do long distance. Right now we're in this relationship limbo. The rational thing to do would be to leave it as is and move on. But love makes you do irrational things. I don't want to let it go, but I know if this continues one of us is going to get hurt.

That makes 0 sense, also young pussy is the best pussy. Why you dont like looking at young pussy?

Yeah, I know. If I want to, it would take me 15 minutes to organize a date but i don't want to. I just realized that I'm not made to be in a relationship. Most oft the girls i know in my age are just beging for attention. I don't like fucking around with relationship problems. I just don't need them.

If you're not settled when you're 30, you're in for a shitty time. Women in their 30s are batshit crazy and used up. Then, if you date someone in their early 20s, everyone judges you for it.

But why do you care if they judge? You have a hot young wife/gf thats full of life. They are just jealous.

≥I have a very well paying career so if I want them to lose interest quick I just tell them I was laid off and I'm looking for employment. That always works.

You're my hero and I hope to be you someday.

about 24-25, real life dating not happening, online gf doesn't want to meet when she's in my city, realize i only attract the crazies and the weirdos, ever damn time
gave up because im not in to that shit, i will let love find me, not the other way around, fuck it

>≥
what did he mean by this

you really must be like 14 or 15 because it seems you are equating what you think love is , with what lust is .
the picture you posted is some idealized fantasy kids likes you try to control their world around them making it what they idealize rather than accept it for what it is. and work with it instead of fighting it all the time and being unhappy because it isn't what you thought it would be or how you think it should work.

At the age of 19 I gave up. I realized there is no happiness and love out for everyone. Some people just can't find their SO. I had some relationships but all I got was bad experiences from them. I m just not the one people want. Too fat, too ugly, too different. So I just gave up on finding the one. It's been 3 years.

I gave up when I found a hot, kind, funny and faithful girl who wanted to be with me.
To good to give that up for some love bullshit. I only fall in love with impossible psychos anyway so it's for the better.

lol no you don't. I'm a software engineer and I think I have a grey patch of hair from dealing with god damn designers all day. Developers/engineers think logically in terms of how software should work. Designers think "omg this would be so pretty" and send us the dumbest fucking design plans that make no sense from a user perspective.

Most devs/engineers that I know are major alcoholics even though we make good money.

Psychos are fun for the stories. I met a girl who wanted to be drowned because it was her fetish.

Accidentally long pressed >

Disregard females, aquire currency.

The picture i posted is to get attetntion to the thread. I stated a few times im in my twenties, I had a 4 years relationship and few other gfs. So you are just a moron that shitposts because he is insecure and tries to justify his shitposting.

this may be one of the best pictures on the internet.

Also too bad you never fucked a girl that looks good/has a good body.

Im 29 and I haven't even gotten started looking for love so i really shouldn't be in this thread

BUT

I met a short skinny bald guy who had so many bad experiences with women that he wishes he was gay but he isnt attracted to men unfortunately Lmao

22, because i know i wont find love lel,
how can you find love when you sit inside all day?
25 now, still the same

I'm 26 now. I'd say I gave up around 21-23 years old. Fucked a few girls after I got out of the army, but I can't feel anything anymore.

lol my brother was grey starting at 23 , now he mostly salt with a little pepper left
but ya he says the same things. infact titanfall for the IOS and some other is the latest game the just dropped.

>lol no you don't
Too late. IT systems engineer here. Fortunately I don't have to deal with too many poofs that think they know better than me. I think I'm on my way to alcoholism though... Or at least a beer gut.

According to one of my gay friends men are just as bad if not worse

ya I just don't believe you are in your twenties is all,

Gay men are worse, yes. Much worse.

wow , a little edgy there
be careful you don't cut yourself

Sometimes when i masturbate with my underwear on i push my dick to the side for 20 min straight and my dick and balls get numb and i dont feel anything either soldier boy

stop samefaging because no one gives you attention.