Ask a Satanist anything

Ask a Satanist anything

can you not?

what satanism do you follow?
there are different kinds you also should improve your looks if you want to lure in underage girls

why do you worship a fat bearded pedophile who has to live hundreds of miles away from civilization in the arctic wastes

How's the eighth grade going?

How does it feel to have the edge of a lonely 16 year old while maintaining the physique of a video game playing 30 year old?

Do you have autism and if so has it helped you?

Also are traps gay?

The Goetic forces are extremely male. While the male is effective at control over the material through the manifestation of Will, the female is much stronger. As the Tao Te Ching puts it, "Know the male, yet keep to the female. Receive the world in your arms and the Tao will never leave you."

Do you not feel that you're cutting yourself off from the Anima? And do you prefer demonology or demonolatry?

How does it feel being just as fake and pointless as the rest of Christianity or any other organized religion?

satanist is the same shit of the religions
thats means other kind of asshole

Okay... well in that case timestamp

Do demons produce massive turds?

Fuck off Tom you cuck

It's been more than 20 minutes and OP hasn't replied to anything. I guess it's just another idiot shitposting middle schooler who hasn't the faintest idea what Satanism actually is, or that it ranges from LaVeyan and ToS to esoteric demonolatry.

You look exactly as i would expect you to look like. Fag Godlesscuck

I can tell by that photo - if you're genuine, you're fucking laveyan.

Oh shit, not this faggot again.

I like your dandruff

That dirty hair...yuck...

feelings on pickle rick?

hello?

hey

please answer
thanks in advance

plz respond

do 333 means half evil????

Why haven't you accepted Jesus christ into your heart, is it because daddy diddled you?