Antifa cuck attacks veteran in boston

antifa cuck attacks veteran in boston
facebook dot com lenny.crespo posts 1654943114529969

lets find him

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/right-wing-extremism-islamist-terrorism-donald-trump-steve-bannon-628381?amp=1
youtube.com/watch?v=3VDkdYgzzlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Antifa are like muslims, they will never be held responsible for their actions because they delusion themselves into believing that their acitons ARE good.

How can one be anti-fascist while displaying fascist tactics to achieve what they want? Or how can they believe their ideology is good and support a man who was a lot worse than hitler?

These motherfuckers need to die. We need temeporary capifal punishment to make an example out of these people

Looks like the dude got what he deserved tbh, used to go a lot worse for Nazi's back in the 40's, cunt should count himself lucky it wasn't a hatchet.

Nah, It's about fucking time we have some true violences in this country.

Nazi fuck got what he deserved.

Fun fact: the right is worse than muslim terrorists in america.

google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/right-wing-extremism-islamist-terrorism-donald-trump-steve-bannon-628381?amp=1

The only real nazi fucks ARE the antifa

Nazi's used to get a bunch of lead in them. Consider the pipe a reminder

>I try really hard
>Please somebody love me

Maybe. Or maybe it's the dudes waving the swaztika.

It's fun how US discovers antifa these days..

Here in France we have a lot of this red scums.
Video related, here in my quiet little city
youtube.com/watch?v=3VDkdYgzzlc

Why didn't you assholes get this up set over W Bush or Obama? You really wanted Hillary?

Well at least the dude waving the flag has the moral high ground of not being violet

not to mention you amerifags love to label people without any justification

If you want to find him we need better quality... His tattoos could help

Are you a nigger?

kek nope

Fuck both sides. Violent assholes all around. Un-american fucktards. Real Americans want civility and cooperation.

You don't get to claim moral high ground waving a Nazi flag. You simply get whats coming to you.

Checked

im more embarrassed that a u.s vet is supporting racist morons.

HAHA i love how the american mentality towards the rest of the world has turn on itself. according to your laws you get to wave a flag- You do not however get to be violent without getting what's coming to you

No nazis no kkk during the nigger presidency?
All the sudden Soros the real nazi shows up.
>Useful idiots

How do we know he was a nazi?

i think there are too many people who are pushed into this NAZI label. being white and being a nationalist does not automatically mean you are a nazi. just like the boston freedom of speech march, there were many people there for many different reasons.

the soon you stop this crazy labeling shit the better

This antifa fags have never been at a bloody war. They actually need a compulsory service in the army. And then we wiil see they crying

*the left

At least he stayed hydrated.cool camel pack.i think thats what the Nazis call it

nice head puzy

>being white and being a nationalist does not automatically mean you are a nazi
>carrying torches
>chanting 'Blood and soil...jews will not replace us'
>allowing men carrying nazi flags to march with them
t-totally not nazis, guys.

>this fuckwit hasn't seen crying vets
>this fuckwit doesn't realise more soldiers suicide than die as combat casualties
>this fuckwit has rocks in his stupid fuck head