I'm drunk right now and have a loaded pistol laying next to me but I can't pull the trigger...

I'm drunk right now and have a loaded pistol laying next to me but I can't pull the trigger. No matter how much I try to convince myself, I still can't seem to. Am I beta or not suicidal in the first place? Also retarded ugly glock.

Other urls found in this thread:

evolutionweaponry.com/custom-glocks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pics or loaded pistol didn't happen

If you want help go to a therapist. This is not the place for this if you are really suicidal...

your goal seems to conflict with the implied goals
you're an assumptive faggot

Fuck bump

Why would I support his believes which could result in a dead fellow human being?

Don't do it, OP. Even if you only enjoy eating pizza and some stupid memes once in a while, it's still better than never being conscious again in an eternal void.

Also, you can get swole and turn your life around. Fuck some college sluts then go to thailand and fuck traps until you die of AIDS or something.

\thread

>never being conscious again
It's not something you'll suffer from. It's nothing you'll have any feelings or awereness about whatsoever.

Another drunk with a gun. Your doing the right thing OP. Dont doubt yourself you can do it. Make america great again.

If you want to die, go out as a bad ass who has nothing to lose. Go fight ISIS as a man with literally ZERO fear of dying. Slaughter the fuckers.

How can you be sure?

I have a question did you buy the gun to protect you from yourself? You stated that it was a pistol so its only good for killing humans. So what was your big plan when you got it?

The intent was self defense and the fact that I like firearms. So much for that aspiration LOL. I've thought about several ways to end it but I'm just too much of a pussy I guess.

kill niggers and be useful

"Dont doubt yourself you can do it."

I don't know. That advice has gotten me to this point. On one hand ending it now will end everything. No more stress, dperession or worries. On the other, I'm just another beta faggot who had the capability of turning his life around. I can't stop thinking, which is probably one of my problems.

I work with a ton of niggers and I thought about it honestly. But that won't help my allies in my political alignment at all. I'll be hated on every side, and I really don't want to spree kill/suicide into the next Randy Stair/Dylan Roof

I've been thinking about suicide by cop as an option. Go into a park, target practice a little then wave it around when police arrive. No one gets hurt and I get BTFO'd. I just can't fucking commit.

1m I2 D0nT D0 1t 1ts n0t w0rth 1t 1v3 try13d b3f0r3 D0nT D0 1t

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

can you have it set up to mail that gun to me when u r kill? pay the mailman to do it plz OP

I'M PICKLE RICK XDDDDDDD

>I founded a broken online shop

primewatch.crownka.com

>image search
>"no results found"
The newfaggery in this thread just hit new highs.

I've been there. You don't want to die. You're life is just shit and this is a good indicator that you need to fix something. Don't shoot yourself like a pussy.

>had the capability of turning his life around

You can still turn your life around, OP. If you can think of nothing better to do, just work out. It gives you some endorphin rush and you make progress that you can see, which motivates you and boosts confidence. After you get to feeling a bit better, you can do more things to make your life better such as pursuing a more desirable job and a relationship. In 6 months to a year you can be a happy normie and forget all about this period of your life.

beta

cuz dead ppl are funny

This may seem like bad advice but have you ever tried drugs? They bring a new twist to your life if you dont overdo it

I prefer the term Melvin thank u

You wont be able to enjoy it so why even bother faggot?

I smoke weed on a daily and I ran out today.On the plus, in the event that I don't plaster my room in greymatter, I intended on stopping to try to work this shit out.

I wish I was in your position. I could do it right now. It beats my idea of letting a train decapitate me.

get some heroin. pussy

do it before you an hero.

I'm not talking about weed my friend. Pop some pills and go to a rave. Take some LSD and think about all the good and wonderful things in life. It's not that bad bud

>being this new
Kek

I'm actually down to try LSD a few times. Unfortunately, I moved to a new town and have the social capabiltiesof a potato, or I just think that, I can't fucking tell at this point. Anyways, best way to go about finding that sort of stuff? I have a friend that has connections but he's a kike and I genuinely believe he will not put in effort toward finding that unless I gave him a decent economic incentive .

Ok I have heard enough to give a diagnosis.

The good news is that your not gonna kill yourself. Mainly because like you said your a pussy and this thread is just a desperate cry for attention.

The bad news you are indeed a beta. The whole reason you got the gun was because you did not feel safe or because ou just felt that by having it would make you a tough guy. But alpha is somthing you are either bor with or you get from serious hard work.

Sorry about your genetic deadend.

Here is what I suggest you do. You can try working out you may have some success and feel better about yourself. But it seems to me your just so beta that beef cake is just not going to happen. So what you do is fill out a FASA online and go back to school. Become a really aggressive academic over achiever. School may not make your life better and you should not have delusions of grandure. But doing a lot of lame homework and gettng decent grades willgive you a sense of accomplishment. By the time you dragged your through a stupid degree you will be a long way from where you are now.

But if your not willing to man up and drag yourself through humiliation created by a shit society in a shit world full of shit people then stop wasting anons time ( anons a busy guy its not easy being edgy) and protect us from your mental illness with you gun pussy.

>I genuinely believe he will not put in effort toward finding that unless I gave him a decent economic incentive
>waaah I have to pay for drugs

I mean, like, give him 50 on top of the LSD cost. That's retarded, even a Melvin like myself can call that.

OP, just go and live life to the full, live as if life doesn't matter, you have nothing to lose, rob a bank, fuck a kid, take every drug under the sun.
If you die, so what. If you live, so what

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ITS PICKLE RICK!!!!!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

In that case just darkweb

why dont you put that shit away, get the fuxk outta your house, and do something with your life? take a fucking chance. you're gonna kill yourself anyway right? what have you got to loose??

Try the kike... If he fucks you over try looking for it at a psytrance party or just your local dealer. You will find someone if you really want to, maybe ask around a little bit

>Find dealer
>Use gun to rob dealer
>?????
>Profit

(OP)
Raves are like how some explain being saved in church. If you want to really find yourself in the world and change who you are eat a quater oz of shrooms, not equidorian though make sure they are golden teachers or penis envy

O wow he stopped responding. What an hero. More for us.

evolutionweaponry.com/custom-glocks/

Nigger

The truly beta thing to do would be to kill yourself.
If you're really considering this, get the fuck off Sup Forums. There is no help, sympathy to find. No fucks hidden within these threads to give. Get out before some faggot convinces you to do it. Good luck OP.

Maybe he did it. And he's doing his last act now. A bloody message on the floor. "OP made me do it."