I have feelings for a girl who has been one of my best friends since like 5, but she has a boyfriend

i have feelings for a girl who has been one of my best friends since like 5, but she has a boyfriend.

Rip man

You've been friendzoned.

Same boat here kinda. If you don't say something it will consume you until theres not much left. All i can say is. Timing is key.

There's no such thing as the friendzone.

Amen brotha

Just eat a log bro

go fuck her mom and make another

ignorant pleb

This must be the resolution Chinese players play at judging by the ones I've gotten on my team.

OP here, i agree. friendzone is an excuse for pussies.

Then find another girl

i might, thanks for the advice fam x

nah im a little bitch thats a neet currently and cant talk grills unless im drunk (besides her and my mum obvs)

Well, at least you're honest.

what time would be the best? im thinking if they brake up i might be the shoulder to cry on until she drops the inevitable "oh user only if i could find a guy like you" meme

ye, no use lying to strangers on the internet my man

Really? In every other thread, every user has a hot sister/cousin/daughter.

Don't worry by this time next year she'll certainly have broken up with him. You should be spending your middle school years dating around and shit too, so get back out there and bang a slut or two you little scamp!

>I founded a broken online shop

primewatch.crownka.com

keep in mind, most anons are 14 who are to experience the "le edgy website that need to be banned from the interwebs!!!" just so they can be apart of the cool kids club

im too drunk for watches user, pls help me

It's a bot.

i know brother, i just want someone to talk to....

Oh okay, roger that. So what's going on in your life?

>Sup Forums
>cool kids club
kek

There's nothing cool about Sup Forums. It's for the following

>Alcoholics who hate their life
>Underage FB users who participate in fap threads all day
>Grown up oldfags with mental problems posting their fetishes

That's about it.

not much my dude, just trying to figure this shit out

I know who you are and I'm going to get you.

>>Alcoholics who hate their life
thats me

whats my name ?

Abundance mentality faggot. There are more stupid fucking cunts out there for you to get rekt'd over.

Same here. How much do you drink?

i try to drink evernight and morning atleast, that way social interactions at work arent weird, and after work i can unwind and make a fool and mess of myself