Girlfriend is going on a camping trip this weekend

> Girlfriend is going on a camping trip this weekend
> Claimed it was just her and another female friend going
> Told me the spot she was going we'll call it Place A
> The night before last I check her phone because I have a suspicion she is lying
> Find out she's going camping in Place B not Place A like she said
> Find out she's going camping with a guy she fucked a couple of years ago, but the female friend who she's also going camping with is now in a romantic relationship with him
> There's also another random guy going camping with them as well (She claims she never met him before).
> I get threatened to get kicked out, and she threatens to end relationship because I apparently overreacted when confronting her
> We have a 11 month old daughter together
> She claims I'm trying to isolate her by saying I don't approve of her going on the camping trip with an ex lover, and some random dude
> Alcohol and marijuana will be involved
> Don't want to dump her because I love her, and we have a child
> She's never cheated (as far as I know)
> But she broke my trust when she wasn't honest about where she was going camping, and whom with.

What do I do Sup Forums? I already suggested that I come, but the ex lover knows I don't like him, and she says it would make things awkward.

Who gives a fuck? You have a daughter you need to worry about.

If I was that guy, I would definitely try to fuck her.

Mabye don't have a daughter with a whore next time.

Well, she should also respect your feelings user. Either by not going or lettiing you join. After all she should care more about how you feel rather than the exlover. The fact that she lied to you means she knew you would react

Accept your new cuckold role, start eating creampies, lock a chastity cage on your cliti, turn into a sissy.

Would dump without hesitation, and get custody.

>He fell for the breeding meme
enjoy the moneysink, cuck

Honestly dude, she's already cheating on you.

Her friend is probably calling her in for a threescore with this guy, and extra guy will probably get involved too.

There isn't anything you can do about it, and now you're on the hook for child support.

Shes a liar and a whore, woman are cunts. Dump her and find another one thats right. Fuck wasting time with a bitch ass hoe who lies to you and clearly fucks others. Imagine if you lied to her, how she'd react.. See how unfair it is? and how unequal it is? she's an abuser. Tell her to fuck off.

You're a loon if you don't think he isn't already fucking her.

fuck pizza
kill gf
eat daughter

>shes never cheated
Haha, thats what her plans are you idiot. Even if she hasn't yet she wants to, and is going to. She fucking lied to you, you idiot. Why else would she.

She's cheating bro do yourself a favor and leave.

this
and yeah this

OP you're a fair bit of a faggot for procreating with a skank like this. Your poor daughter, she either grows up a slut like her mother or a retard who asks for relationship advice on Sup Forums like her father... assuming she's actually yours lul

The sheer fact she got mad just cause you caught her in a lie, should tell you what her intentions are. And it's not isolation if you can't tell a person the truth of where you are going and who you will be with.
Pro tip: Leave the cunt.

First, dump all her pictures here, including ones of the daughter. Second, break up.

Why do you give two fucks how the ex lover feels. Go, make it awkward, make sure he knows he's not getting pussy from your girl. Either that, or, go cuck and suck his dick too along with your girl. She's probably already fucking him anyway.

That child might not be yours.

Relax. Caring for a child is hard work, she should be able to enjoy this trip without any drama.

Nothing is going to happen. Absolutely nothing.

>> Don't want to dump her because I love her, and we have a child
>> She's never cheated (as far as I know)
Nigga, she got you checked. She be gettin frisky with some playa and you can't even dump her. It's done. You lost.

dodgy as, weird you aren't invited when there are other guys going. she'll cheat on you no doubts even if she isn't planning to already. plus its pretty normal not to be happy about her going camping with a guy she fucked. dump any girl who tries to maintain contact with an ex-lover

You're a pussy if you haven't broken up with her. She's going to cheat

The consensus is your dumb ass needs to leave her. Why give her the pleasure of kicking you out just leave and focus on your daughter. Then again you're a dumb ass who thinks he's in love and will likely never bring it up to her again.

take your daughter and all your shit and go someplace far away. let her comeback from her bullshit cheating camp trip to an empty house without the family she doesn't care about.

>Inb4 daughter becomes as much of a whore as her single mother
You had one job OP

Do you trust her, or not?

If you trust her, then you're in the wrong for snooping, even if you caught her lying. If you don't trust her, you now have confirmation she's lying to you. Either way, she is a liar, and you're in the wrong for snooping.

People, as we all know, lie for a number of reasons. Whether she is lying in order to get fucked by some dude is really something nobody knows, including your chick. Maybe she wanted to go camping, and it was a possibility in her head. Maybe it is totally innocent.

How you react depends on your trust in her. How you react depends on how comfortable you are not being around your daughter all the time if the relationship fails.

Personally, I would sit on it. Apologise for snooping. Don't force her to apologise, it doesn't matter either way. Come to an understanding, through communication, on why what she did hurt you, and emphasize honesty in the future.

When it happens again, the response is different.

ALSO, start documenting shady and bad action on her part. If she fucks up again, you want a mountain of evidence that paints you as the better parent, so you get the daughter. Gather evidence that shows you as the primary caregiver of your child, and you'll be the majority custody party if things go south.

Blessings be upon you, dirty fag.

Sadly this can be considered abduction by the law, especially if it's the father GingTFO

so you your options are
you get cucked
you get cucked and get to see it on tape
you go to site b and kill them all make it seem like a bear attack

user. Sorry to break it to you but she's initiating a threesome with her ex lover and female friend. She lied about the location to ease the angry cuck tendencies within your blood. She lied about who is going so you don't lose a lung. You need to stay home and watch thenchikd you created with her so she can get fucked and carry another child. Why are you posting on Sup Forums? We can't help you. You're in a losing battle and getting angry will only make them laugh at you harder when she tells both guys how you're acting. Fuck dude. They are going to rail her even harder after they all laugh at you for caring so much.

Not just saying this to be internet edgy, but she has either cheated on you already or was planning to. She lied, end of story.

I honestly would advise that you get a DNA test for you and your daughter.

It might not even be his daughter lmao, if I were him I would get a paternity test.

> I get threatened to get kicked out, and she threatens to end relationship because I apparently overreacted when confronting her

This is typical female behavior when caught.
Have some selfrespect and dump the bitch.
There are more fish in the sea.

when the girl starts lying, the relationship is already dying

shoot the relationship in the head, leave, and take your daughter with you. dont let your little girl turn into the same kind of lying whore her mom is

Trust me dude, I went through this situation first hand. I let my ex go wherever she wanted, trusted her, she fucked a bunch of other dudes and now I'm divorced and paying child support. Picture for reference, it's her...

user is right. You need to focus on your daughter and what's best for her.

If you can no longer trust your GF, you need to try to control your emotions so that you can determine the best plan to extricate yourself while looking out for your kid.

Marijuana - 11 month old - partner going on a double date. Get a grip and grow the fuck up, this shouldn't even be a possibility if you are in a legitimate family. You need to sort that shit right out, you obviously don't trust her.

Lmao. Clearly she hates her life now ever since she got a kid with beta OP. Now she's trying to cling to her youth and I'm damn sure she'll conciser fucking someone else. if anything just to pretend for one evening she didn't fuck up her entire life. I don't blame her but you have to keep it reel.

Whatever you decide to do, your priority is what is best for your daughter. You are second in priority and your gf deserves no consideration in your decision. Good luck.

unfortunately these are all probably true, sorry OP

you can't let her go, just confront her. my gf tried something like that, but less obvious and i went full apeshit, after all she was crying her eyes out and talking about she coudn't ever cheat on me and shit like that.

i fucked her on the ass really fucking hard, you should do the same

Dubs speaks truth
Go with site Sup Forums

Leave her and the kid and be free.
Btw she totally is planning to fuck this guy. You're a fool.

What the fuck are you even arguing? And why should marijuana be an X factor? Like alcohol isn't the poison of choice that makes girls whores

She lied, therefore she can't be trusted.

Lying cunts = Cheating cunts.

Dump her, move, change your name, forget about her miserable cuntiness.

>Do you trust her or not
She literally lied straight to his face. How can he trust her after that?
That's what you tell her. "You lied to me about the trip. You broke my trust and that is something that is not easily mended."

Slap the shit out of her and tell her no.

Op let her go and while she's gone do some DNA test to check if that girl your GF born is even yours. Dump her ass right after she comes back.

faggot, he should just wait to get cucked? the bitch lied, he should kick her dirty ass out

OP, this If you explain how you're not comfortable with her going. If she disregards your feelings and goes, then it's time to end it.

because marijuana tends to make girls super horny

go with her, make the camping awkward to assert dominance over the other faggots and your gf, and then take the paternity test

B E T A
FAGGOT

Guise always trust your gut feeling, always have multiple options and plan B's, always be willing to walk away. This is the only way to not become a cuck.

Why would she lie?

Her response will be "I knew you'd freak out if I told you. You need to trust me."

...but you don't build trust by lying. ..and spending the night with some random dude and your ex is NOT okay.

Maybe she didn't fuck anyone - but she still cheated on you. Cheated your trust, cheated on your relationship, emotionally cheated.

Sorry dude. Been there. Cut and run before she hurts you further.

She still fucked the guy and laughed about how crazy you are.

DO NOT LET HER GO!! you end that fucking relationship if she goes or tries to go. If she loved you she wouldn't put her self in that kind of situation. and wtf are you thinking 2 girls 2 guys out camping it just sounds fucking dumb are you crazy if you let her go your saying idc go fuck some random dude. ALPHA male that shit and say you are going to leave her and take your kid if she goes that she should respect how you feel about it and how unconformable it makes you and if that's a problem by bitch go get your one night stand with out me sitting here taking care of your kid!

A mother of an 11 month old shouldn't be drinking much and smoking nothing. Maybe I'm just a responsible parent, with a wife I trust, I don't know man. This guy obviously had a kid too young, hence the childish behavior.

This is the only option that isn't equal to cuckoldry. OP you need to show up and place that awkward energy into the campsite. Make the guys feel fear and uncomfortable energy. Don't let them be comfy and tag team your girl. Man up. This is your last chance.

>742981174
Fuuuuuck that Op. That dumb bitch knows that's fucked up. If you were not invited she has bad intentions. Suck you have a kid with a white, because that's irrelevant to her.
My girl tried some shit, didn't cheat because I stopped that shit the moment I found out, she felt guilty, but only because she got caught. So I get the disbelief that your girl would do such a thing, but they all will if needs or even wants are not met in their ducked up little heads. If that bitch threatened to kick out her child's father when she's overstepping is reason enough to kill her.

OP, you gotta be a man right now. I know it hurts and youre probably pussy whipped, but hear me out. This bitch is gonna walk all over you if she goes on this trip. From now on she's gonna do whatever the fuck she wants and you're gonna listen because your hearts in the way. You have to set your foot down right now like a fucking thundering iron hammer and anally fuck her in the ass with it. Bro I've been through this so many times and you don't want to be a victim of being used and getting your heart broken. Tell her how uncomfortable it is and how the situation looks and if she denies, tell her you're gonna break up with her. OP, of someone truly loves you, they don't hurt your feelings and leave you feeling sick inside. Act like you don't give a fuck if she leaves and start throwing her shit out the door. I promise you she'll instantly regret it and come crying like a little bitch back to you.

dump that hick and take the child ,raise the child alone give the child your love.

why are you even debating this are you retarded or something?

Yeah IF she still loved him. You said it. Kids kill love faster than erectile dysfunction.

option 1: Trust her. Let her go on the trip. Apologize for not trusting her.

option 2: Demand to go. Brace yourself for an awkward time in the woods. She might cancel the trip and spend that time depressed, around the house. You're relationship will eventually erode because she lied to you in the first place.

option 3: Leave her. The child custody thing will get messy, and you'll be doing the world a disservice by raising a child of divorce.

I'm sorry man, it sounds like you made a mistake of committing to someone who is not trustworthy. I wish you had the foresight to see this before committing to her. Maybe if you involve more people like her parents or your parents and share the story, they will talk to her and guilt her into not cheating or hanging out with ex-boyfriends.

This is a tough one indeed, as there appears to be no good option.

I personally, would leave her. Leave the kid too. Sure you'll be making child payments, but that's the same thing as a professional with student loan payments, or someone paying off a house or something. Lots of people live to pay off debt.

I wish I could help more man. It sucks being controlled by a woman like this. The only thing you have to be content with is that this type of behavior will erode on this woman eventually, and before the end of her life, she will regret and apologize for everything. You are the better person here, from what we understand. No doubt about that.

Weed is a kids drug, not one respectable person I know smokes weed anymore.

If she told you there wouldn't be guys there, she is definitely cheating on you with one of them

Break up with her and do what's best for your daughter

he should cut the bitches head off the cheating whore. fuck your beta cuck shit faggot

this user speaks heavy truths

Lots of explanations. Plans could have changed.

Trust is built over a relationship, not soiled--with the mother of you child--over possible miscommunication over a camping trip.

OP has the full info that we don't. He is the best judge of whether trust exists and he is overreacting, or trust doesn't exist and she is most likely doing X.

Yes. If he does, he has confirmation. If he doesn't, he has a continued good relationship. Either way gives him enough time to gather evidence to keep his daughter.

Trusting your gut is fuckng stupid. Your gut is filled with emotions, which mean fuck all to a divorce court for alimony or a family court for custody.

N I G G E R B R A I N

D E T E C T E D

Why wouldn't you just go camping with them? If she tells you no you can't go then she's cheating.

where is OP anyway

Oh, and WTF is "she'll kick YOU out?"

Is she paying all the rent? Does she OWN you? That statement right there says she believes she runs the relationship and is an entitled bitch. Note that she didn't say "We'll break up."

IT doesn't imply equality. It implies she's the boss - if you don't like it, you can leave. You need to get control of that situation.

Nice bait thread, OP.

The fact that she is gaslighting you (saying that you're overreacting, she'll leave you if you don't let her go camping) is a telltale sign of cheating.

i have an 8 month old, my wife is sad to leave him alone for 5 hours let alone a day to go camping with some of her friends. if she goes out it is max ~4 hours if she is lying to you about where she is going and why it is a bs relationship between you her and your child

Also on a mobile, so insert whore in there somewhere, and ducked is self explanatory. I fucking hate whores

>lied about everything
do you regularly freak out about her leaving your sight? if not, the fact that she lied about every detail says everything.
>DNA test for you and your daughter.
this. but if you get a kike or cunt judge you're already a significant figure in that child's life and possibly responsible for it regardless of parentage. worth a shot though. if you love the kid, pursue custody. doing drugs, lying, and cheating are about as good of courtroom ammunition as you can get.

everything about this screams trashy whore though. getting away from the kid(s) occasionally isn't a huge deal but leaving a

I'M PICKLE RICK XDDDDDDD

> Told me the spot she was going we'll call it Place A
> The night before last I check her phone because I have a suspicion she is lying
> Find out she's going camping in Place B not Place A like she said

What made you suspicious she was lying?
What would make her feel like she had to lie about where the camping was taking place?

> Find out she's going camping with a guy she fucked a couple of years ago, but the female friend who she's also going camping with is now in a romantic relationship with him
> There's also another random guy going camping with them as well (She claims she never met him before).
Camping with an ex, did she tell you he would be there before you checked her phone? It seems not? If not thats a big red flag.
How come this randomer she hasnt met before gets to go and not you?

>Alcohol and marijuana will be involved
Perfect for impairing judgement.

Plenty of red flags here user. You are in for a bad time. You love her I get it, but it seems she does not love you, not enough to be honest. If she was going camping with an ex and a randomer and had no intention of anything happening then she would have told you straight away.

You and her need to have 'the chat'. Sorry bro.

with an honest tip, i suggest learning some stuff about custody, and how you can break this shit up without getting in debt (also if you made that child out of your own ego IE love to your partner etc then you do not deserve that child granted your wife doesn't either

Tell her she can go on the trip, but as soon as she leaves through that door shes single. So she can do whatever tf she wants but she'll be coming home to an empty house and no family. She wants to cheat and make you feel bad for catching her. Either you're fucking up or she is just a hoe and is now showing it. Either way man up cuz shes gonna get fucked either way. Its the truth man, you may have a child but shes just one of those bitches that deep inside wants to be for everyone. You just happened to knock her up.

If plans changed - then she owed a phone call.

She lied about who was going.

You're fucking crazy. It changed from Place A with a girlfriend to PlaceB with some dudes.

Call CSP. They'll test her in an instant. Paint her as an unfit mother (if she's a lying whore who likes to fuck guys while getting shitfaced and smoking pot on camping trips, 100% unfit). Get custody of said kid, make crazy whore fuck off, find a sweet, soft caring woman who will now raise your child well. Do you want your daughter to do what your girlfriend does? Because I fucking guarantee that type of behavior is learned.

>Trusting your gut is fuckng stupid
Not as stupid as ignoring your gut feeling. yeah if she wants to cheat she will cheat and there's nothing you can do about it. But you can almost always see it coming beforehand unless you're an absolute sperg.

Don't listen to all these edgy tweens telling you shes cheating and you need to break up, you have a kid, which is by far the most important thing. She's not cheating she just knew you'd probably be pissed, and rightly so. Tell her straight, it's not a great idea considering the circumstances, if she's mature enough she'll get over it and you can work on your relationship, if not, you're pretty fucked.

This.

No because i obviously didn't let her go and she never lied in the first place. that's not the point faggot

>Have a daughter
>GF wants to move away from both her and you
>With an ex-lover

Sorry user but she's going there to fug and there will be a lot of sex among those 4.
Women with children that think and/or make plans that don't involve their family probably feel like they're not enjoying life and they want to have a sexcapade.

Now, you have 3 options here:
- Let her do her thing and be a cuckold for the shake of your daughter (think that if you do this will probably won't be the last time, nor it will prevent her to leave you and your daughter).
- Don't let her do it and threaten with the same (if she threatened to dump you over a a fucking hike she doesn't love you or doesn't respect you and will leave you as soon as she has another fool tricked which is probably what she's got in her head with this trip).
- Straight up leave her and fight for the custody of your daughter.

>Kids kill love faster than erectile dysfunction.
keks

1st. don't do anything stupid. You have a kid. 2nd move on and leave her to her bad habits. Do your own thing and take care of your kid. Plenty of fish out there in this vast over populated planet.

First of all it's HER kid not theirs
Second of all OP is being mature and virtuous enough, seems like she's the one detaching from him instead.

Cuckboy sucks the nut out of his girls pussy when she comes home from work at 2am

If what she was doing was innocent, she wouldn't had felt the need to lie like that or react like that.

take her to court and say she's going out drinking, doing drugs and having unsafe sex. Might give you a shot at custody.

Which kind of mother goes on a holiday having an 11 month old child?

You really are overreacting. Just live your life and do what you feel like, you have a daughter, dedicate yourself to her, go on camping trips too with people you like. Stop being a bitch.

>breeding meme
>cuck

Fuck I can't wait until these words fade back into obscurity.

You're one naive cunt.

The 69 of truth