I'm not waiting this time! Thread with waifus!

I'm not waiting this time! Thread with waifus!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1nDsnJH30fs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oops

Oops?

Last thread ended prematurely
>wrong folder

They sometimes do that! I don't know why

what a mystery! i hope everyone makes it back here soon

I claim Reimu and Alice. Cutest couple on Sup Forums

So do I! I was having fun talking to... I don't even know their name, oops!

How dare you defile Spike Spiegel

Claiming Watashi from Jinrui. She's someone I'd actually want to hang out with

Not knowing the exact replies since I switch to phone.

Nah, hatchback is literally just a body type. My car is the same size, hatch or vert, and it is absolutely tiny compared to most cars I see.

Let me guess. Kangarooland?

I should do more things for her tbh.

>No waifu pics on phone due to super limited space. Will be text only from here on.

I've been posting him for years, user.
>

I saw! I don't know their name either sadly

Oh I see. Alicefags get to spam ya and you are not doing shit. That's your plan now right? Because you gobbled up her lame excuses.
Well, yall seem to be enjoying yourselves.

Ezri?

Doesn't make it any better.

You forgot to give me your steam. Or should I just steal it from somebody who has ya?

Morning, friend!
No spam in this thread. Why would you start mentioning that autism when its realtively calm?

Oh right.. 'cuz thats the only way you get attention. At least you can depend on (you)s from me!

L-loser.

Ah, right! I thought that hatchbacks were the ones with the flat-ish backs?

England! Right down south, didn't you see me talking to your girlfriend about it? Mine and her hometowns have a rivalry!

Then why don't you? If there's nothing stopping you, make something happen! Surprise her!

I should ask, now that they're here!

I'm staying out of that! I'm here to meet people, and that's it!

id/bebop79
I thought you would have just grabbed it from someone we had in common but we might not have that many anymore, purged 95% of animus

Hey hey~~ I'm bored~

Loser

Well, those are hatches as well. It's a bit broad of a term really.

Oh, go kick her ass! Take her sheep and poke a hole in her bagpipes!

Because I am one lazy fuck. I'll have to think of something first anyways.

God's gift to Earth reporting in

Heya

:o

hiya

Oh god piss off.

You are not meeting shit, you are only meeting spam. Grow a pair already

Lying two faced cunt. Alice is offline but I hate even fake alices
Fuck you. Fuck everything you believe in, fuck everything you stand for, fuck your friends, fuck your family, fuck your shitty pretentious attention whore threads, fuck your internet disability, fuck your cultists shithole, fuck your stream, fuck you.

And fuck you too

Well, that would explain.

Why are you here, buddy? Cut the shit.

Are you a mod/janitor here, Bebop?

Claimed
Also check em

Hey Minami!!

Hey comrade

I slowly removed them based on how I actually felt, let some know I was going to do it ahead of time to see if they actually would want to talk or not but seeing as I was killing the only 'real' common thing we had it was over.

There are no janitors on Sup Forums

Because he is a l-loser.

Oh, I see!

I can't kick anyone's ass, I'm too weak! And sheep are Welsh!

Laziness is the worst thing ever when love is involved! People's hearts don't stay the same way forever, and if you let her do everything she'll get tired! And don't you want to make her smile?

I don't care!

Say something nice about Chen.

The former then?

For the same reason I've been here for the past 11 years.
Why are YOU here?

Sent.
I don't talk to 98% of my contacts and even hate a good portion of them but maybe they can be useful later. If I don't wanna talk I just don't reply.
But can't really blame you for that call

That is because you are a prime cuck.

claimed

-_-

afaik he hates waifu threads just as much as Alice threads. he hated animus too but they moved to 8 chan because they couldn't handle it

>

If I end up not talking to anyone on my list for ~1month I end up removing them
unless they're special

*kicks*

To piss you off.
Pretending to be a cartoon edgelord for 11 years with nothing to show for it.. all because one person gave you shitty advice and another person failed to proove themselves to you? I can't fathom a reason for anyone to do that. Nothing that isnt really, really sad.
He's only here because he ran out of people willing to humor him elsewhere, then?

Whats up? How's your day going?

Claimed

Yeah I guess so. The only person who would really talk to him there anyway had left a little over year ago so it's probably why he ended up here.

Yeah that sort of makes sense. Whats up anyway Red Jew? Good opening on the market today?

I DID NOT ask or took advice from that whore and I don't need any from you
I especially don't need pretty much anyone to prove shit to me
Now buzz off already

I claim the fatty and the bigger, cutest couple on Sup Forums

>3d waifu

I made 800 in the first 13minutes then lost it in the next 5minutes. I ended it being up 230, haven't slept at all so I didn't know when to stop earlier but taking the hit woke me up a bit to at least realize I needed to take a profit

Nah.
I never gave you advice. I just told you what I thought of your goals. I'm not here to prove shit to you either. I'm here because you deserve it. If you're going to be an arrogant shithead, dont be surprised when I take time out of my day to call you an arrogant shithead.

At the very least, stop making it so god damn easy/enjoyable

Out to work! Bye bye!

You can't just bring shame to yourself and close a day without profit after all.
You gotta invest that money other than gambling on the stock market some day.

>I take time out of my day to call you an arrogant shithead.
Then join the line and don't cut in. I can see the end around.... there, like 85 miles in that direction. Stand there and wait for your turn.

I'd feel bad for the guy if he weren't such a dumb cunt.
Line? Pretty sure everyone else is tired of your shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=1nDsnJH30fs

the best part about that one is she is real and i actually talk to her

I've done it in the past to control myself, better to end it smart than recklessly going in again and again and again thinking I can make it better to only make it worse. It kills me when I do it.
I have been looking into other things to invest my money into, so far it's just going towards my education, I don't even buy material goods with it.

If he weren't from where he was I'd tell him to go out and figure out something better to do..

Exactly what I'm saying. You are making no difference, I can easily disregard any opinion. So do whatever ya want, its futile. If nothing else I'll enjoy watching you squirm

Cringer things than Jack, only waifufags.

What do you work as?

I wanted to tell you I'm proud of you for having principals.. and ask you what you'd do if you ever accomplished your goal. My plan for you doesn't require a lot of effort, fortunately.

I'd consider it if I accomplished my goal. So you can help with that first or you can seriously sod off. And take your shitty smug attitude with you. Its pissing me off

Says an alicefag. You faggots can't do shit alone, but you can't even go take a piss without the approval of alice first, pathetic scum.

Yeah looks like you are aware of the risks instead of riding blind luck or a streak.
>she is real and i actually talk to her
RIP

It's going pretty well so far, yours?

I rode the luck in the early days of it and mainly profited off of Trump, not even gonna lie I wouldn't have made it this far if he hadn't become president. I took a big hit on a shoe companies earnings report and realized I needed to learn

Bruh she's so great but it won't happen because other side of the country
>I once thought it would work with someone IN ANOTHER COUNTRY
btw look what I found

Pretty good, got off work a bit ago and am now looking towards the starting steps to learning German. Always wanted to and figure'd I might as well do it while I'm still young enough to possibly put it to use

Post Xizties

I don't think you pitiful blogging pathetic petty retarded deviant boring stale shitty fucks has any high ground to even try and bash somebody who is willing TO PUT SOME EFFORT into his own fun. Unlike you cockroaches. Look at how pathetic you are, I am your subject. You don't even like me and all you talk about is me. Fucking hell kill yourselves and let those who have creativity and wits do their thing and spice up their own free time.
Go and fuckin' die in a ditch degenerate shitters

You really don't think that far ahead, do you?
What is the point of your goal?

That's a cute chen pic :o

chen, chen chen chen?

Dude it took me months to get me deleted from ED and at least 15 other pages, I had articles everywhere. I have random anons recognize me in random threads all the time. Nigger you aren't shit you can't even begin to lick my shadow. You are a fucking nobody a joke. Nobody knows you or cares about you other than yourself. You are fucking sad kill yourself.
I don't care about my fame this is how I got famous. You only care about that and this is why you will arrive exactly where you are headed, nowhere. It really is miserable how you keep praising yourself and I mean only you. It was funny at first now its just fucking sad.

uh.. hi?

This is now an Xizt thread post Xizties

Let's see what's going on in this thread

Gtfo keemstar

Braxton/Swag is better both and in looks and gameplay

I have been told i have a weird taste when it comes to waifus.

Better report on that Waifu Thread Drama.

HEy hey what your name

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAXTON

Shazam dies in the distance

(You)

Nah dog now that is the best girl in that series
grey hair / 10

i wanna a you from revy too

I don't understand why I'm still getting hate
It's fucking ridiculous

Still better news than CNN

Now you are speaking my language.

Sleepless Scientist are a best

Rize

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдёт мeня

Origami is a close 2nd tho

t-thanks
btw I am actually going to watch that anime because of you, you convinced me pretty good the other day

Indeed

you guys are weird

It's good but short lived. You'll enjoy it.

For me my 2nd is Natsumi.