Really need some urgent advice Sup Forums

Really need some urgent advice Sup Forums

Moved into the same apartment with gf about two months ago.
We love eachother (but there are some signs that I'm more into her), we have great sex and are always together when we're not at work.

Now she has mentioned that she has a good relationship with her ex (together for 3+ yrs, broke up a yr ago) but I wasn't really bothered by it. They seem to be in touch but only in a friendly way. I'm cool with that, I trust her.

She recently informed me that this ex is visiting the city and he'll be staying over for the weekend in the spare room. WHAT THE FUCK!

He could be the nicest guy in the world, but for fuck sake I don't want to be in contact with the guy. She made this selfish decision without even informing me.

I don't know what to do now, I genuinely feel betrayed. Why can't this cheap moron get a hotel room?

Yeh I totally sound like the jealous type but fuck it idc :(

Nick?

That's what you get for not being the man ofthe relationship.

Man up nigger or keep being the little bitch you are.

What do you mean by 'man up'? End the relationship or make it clear that the douche ex needs to get a hotel room?

gf fucked that guy
he comes over for the weekend
you think its not okay cause you are jealous
have fun being a cuck moron

I mean don't come to a philippino basket weaving website for approval to tell yo gf she dun fucked up

dont you 404 on me foggat

Still a bit unsure about what to do. If I'm wrong and me being jealous isn't justified, I'll accept it and move on.

If I'm just a beta male that needs to STFU then I'll do that. Looking for genuine advice guys.

>If

that type of shit should have been discussed prior to the invitation. tell her she done goofed user, don't get cucked

>she has mentioned that she has a good relationship with her ex (together for 3+ yrs, broke up a yr ago)

1) don't date this type of girl
2) don't live with this type of girl

You are a stupid cuck, OP. She is basically still in a relationship with her ex boyfriend. If you need it spelled out for you, you should kick her out. I hope your name is on the apartment and not hers.

Joint names but tenancy ends before 2018. Next few months will be very tough but I'm starting a new chapter in my life after this shit. Ffs. I'm such an idiot for getting emotionally attached.

PS. erm... she owes me some money. I make more than double what she makes...

You need to tell her that you arent comfortable with him staying over, and that she needs to tell you things like this.
Bring up something like "If i wanted to do the same with one of my ex's and i didnt tell you, how mad would you be?"

If she throws a fit about not knowing why this is wrong, tell her you're breaking up with her if he stays over.

I did. I asked her how she would feel. She just said "I wouldn't mind".

That's makes me question whether her feelings are genuine. Since yesterday argument, I don't think she would mind if I was fucking my ex on the living room floor.

She's constantly saying her ex is "a nice guy". I don't deny he's nice, in principle this whole thing is fucked up. Especially because I don't consent to any of this.

Call your ex up and have her over for dinner,tonight.

BOSS MODE
Fuck her on the table loudly when she tries to go to sleep.

>tenancy ends before 2018

lol this cuck still planning to live with her. he likes being a cuck

Tell her it ain't cool and that it's wierd that SHE wants her EX-LOVER over when she has you.

As of 2016., there are 7.442 billion people in the world.

But she HAS to meet her ex, is he that special she obviously should not lead you on but admit her feelings already.

Good luck.

>She made this selfish decision without even informing me.

Yea that's exactly what she did. Start with that, let her know you feel uncomfortable with this fact. Work from there. She made a major decision that affects you without discussing it with you, she's only a stones throw from cucking you now.

She should have asked you before making the decision.

This is a slippery slope OP. If you give in now you're essentially her bitch for however long the 'relationship' lasts.

There should be no reason anyone's ex is under the same roof as a current relationship.

>buy a house
>Be the Lord of your land
>wenches cannot question your rule

Yeah why are you telling us this? If shes making decisions like that and you dont even oppose them before checking in with the chon first, youve lost the reins already. Be a man, tell her no

Tell her that you already invited one of your exs to stay in the spare room for the same time frame.

I spoke to her. She gave me a speech about how important this douchebag ex is to her and said she won't change her mind. The cheap bastard will stay for the weekend in the spare room according to her.

I'm exploring options, where do I go from here?

Fuck this, it's a whore, dump her, you made a mistake. She has no right to take that kind of decisions without asking you first, she doesn't respect you, it's an immature piece of shit.
Dump.
Her.

If she didn't ask you if you were comfortable with him staying over she doesn't care about you the same way you do. It seems like you jumped into this relationship too quickly, especially the moving in part.

What you need to do is tell her you aren't comfortable with it and he should stay at a hotel if he is coming to town. If she argues and tries to make you feel guilty for "controlling" her, then you know she is full of shit and you should cut and run. If she is rational and has a legitimate conversation with you and seems to understand where you are coming from, then it isn't all lost.

Just be careful confronting her, she will try to turn it around and make you seem like the bad guy. And because you have more vested in the relationship, it will be much harder for you to stay strong.

Good luck Sup Forumsro

This dudes correct. She's not respectful of your needs, and makes decisions without your input or regard to you.

It's only a matter of time before she cucks you, if not with him then someone else.

You'll end up cucking yourself, op.
Get the fuck out.

The level Americans reached. A thoughtful woman wouldn't even mention her ex but you cucklords just keep getting more emasculated each day. Pathetic

>user doesnt like it. Gf does it anyways
>not showing her who is the man of the house by standing up and not dealing with this shit

Comeon user... You can do better man,call her out on her shit and tell her you dont want this fucker in your house

Even i get into arguements with my girl.. And still she gets pissed if it doesnt go her way, but in the end she always admits she was wrong (she was actually)

What kind of cuck allows another man (unless a relative) to stay in his house, especially not his girlfriend's ex.

Get ready to move out if she insists he still comes over.
Matter of fact. She should be an ex by now. Why? Sounds like she's not over him. And you're well on your way to rolling in his cum when you go to sleep.

You should just sit there and watch him fuck her cuck.

So tell her no and that you decided he isnt coming over. Ask her how wonderful is it when we make decisions without talking things through?

Can't, tenancy is until Nov. She mentioned she'll be with him over the weekend to give him a tour of the city.

This keeps getting worse. I was better off being single, getting stoned and fucking random chicks on tinder...

damn dude I.... I can't refute that image... It's true....

Here's some advice, don't move in with and get seriously emotionally attached to people you barely know.

You say they broke up a year ago and you moved in with her 2 months ago, that means you knew this chick sweet fuck all amount of time before up and moving in with her.

Stop being a pussy, tell her you're not comfortable with it and that she should have discussed it with you prior given that you also live there and it affects you.

>I trust her

You don't know her and you quite clearly don't trust her, which is completely understandable as you have no idea what she's capable of and she's gone and done this behind your back.

DITCH THE BITCH ASAP, no excuse for that, he will always be the one that got away. She has her loyalty to him above all else

This.

Tell her he is not staying. Don't argue, just stick to your guns. If he shows up, tell him to get the fuck out and then call the police. Make sure she knows that you're not going to be pushed around.

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

play the superduper douchebag card "me or him".

if she hesitates pack your things and leave or make her leave the house if its under your name.

she will call you unsecure faggot but who cares what a ho says besides you can always reply that at least you have the decency to offer a choice.

she will fuck her ex and will come back for forgiveness after that, fuck her sensless and ditch her after this happens

im sorry user your relationship is over

I hear you man. Thanks for the advice.

We really did click before moving in together. We hung out all the time, literally I've been on holidays with her, dining out constantly etc. I was under the illusion the feeling was mutual, now I know it isn't.

She also said something about the douchebag ex (before this incident), she said she "loves him as a friend". I didn't make much of it at first.

My policy is to never even talk about an ex with a gf, ever. Period. I think this is how it should be. Even discussing ex's created animosity and jealously. Inviting the mother fucker round for a weekend? I can't even write the fucking script. Even if it is platonic, even if they're just friends. Just the thought of her hugging the guy that fucked her more than I have is soul destroying :(

Is this for real?! Pathetic.
You have two options: be a MAN and give her an ultimatum "if he comes, you'll call the cops or leave", or buy yourself ear plugs so won't hear him fucking her.

My bitch isn't allowed to text or hang out with any men outside of relatives or if it's a SO of one of her gf's and the female friend is present. You're already a cuck by letting her stay friends with an ex. Such horse shit. You gotta be friends to be lovers so I don't buy the whole we're better just friends shit. And usually someone if not both still have feelings. It'll be a cold day in hell before any woman living with me ever still texts or hangs out with someone she did anything intimate with. And I respect her by doing the same standard btw.

>Just the thought of her hugging the guy that fucked her more than I have is soul destroying :(
You sound like a cuck. That's seriously your problem. Stop being a pussy.

Just beat the shit out of him when he's sleeping

She's literally using you. My wife is still friends with her ex. We all hang out, play videogames online and such. Im also friends with a few of my exes. We drive and see each other. She would lose her shit if I said one of them was staying over our house for the weekend without asking her.

leave her. she's not that into you. get it over with before you end up even more hurt in the future.

or just fucking kill yourself for being such a beta cuck. i legitimately hope you hear her gagging on his cock

This image is powerful as fuck, really speaks to me at the moment especially.. gf broke up with me after 4 years and im really genuinely falling apart and I know for a fact she is doing fucking fine. I'm sure there are exceptions but fuck I'll be damned if guys don't fall more in love than girls do

Op here, I've decided I can't bare the though of this guy coming into my house. I'm going to sleep in my car until he leaves. Thankyou for your cooperation Sup Forums

Here's the deal tho user. Shes going to fuck him either way. Either in your house or at the hotel you're forcing him to get. It's just a matter of where not if.

What's the worse feeling in comparison? Tucking your junk, letting him stay there, having someone fuck your girl in your house, break up with her because of it, be all sad and shit and emasculated through the whole process OR stand your ground like a boss, dump that whore with authority because you KNOW she's gobbling cock at the hotel room, deal with her bullshit until the lease is up all the while laughing in her face that she thought you were some beta cuck faggot but instead are railing tinderbitches on the couch/bed on the regular?

I know which one I would choose user. All kidding aside, it's gonna suck and your hearts going to be broken and it's gonna be hard to live around her either way at this point but at least you'll have your manhood intact.

Man the fuck up. She owes you money and you're name is on the lease. This bitch is using you. You need to lay into her for this and if she refused to cease contact with this guy, you are no longer together. Kick her out and if she refuses tell her fine you can live here and pay half on everything and if you can't afford it I'll pay off the lease cancellation and see you in small claims court.

And for the most part you're right, that's how it should be, a joking or mocking story every now and then about a previous partner for a laugh, sure everyone does that.

Everyone is telling you what you already know, she quite clearly still has feelings for him, weather she'd cheat on you or not who knows but she's not emotionally invested in you as much as you are in her. Even if it wasn't an Ex, even if it was just a friend of hers, it's common decency to fill the person you apparently "love" and live with in on plans that involve them especially stay overs.

this is either bait or one of the most beta moves ever existed.

why dont spend the weekend in the closest whorehouse instead???

that one is not op bruh

Let's say in the time I'm about to speak of I had a problem.

My GF in the time had the same problem. We said we'd pass through it together. She got better before I did.

Do you know what she did as soon as she got better? Dumped me. And I need to move on alone. It was hard as fuck but now I have got balls to treat women as I should: Like a piece of meat.

Ignore this dick, he's not me.

Guys, I can tell the landlord. We're not supposed to have somebody staying overnight without his permission. Also, both out name's are on the tenancy. I have some recourse here surely.

She's also paying half the rent. I made the down payment though as I payed attention in school and got a good job. She's paying that off gradually.

OP, Please.
Heart-to-Heart, brother to brother, STOP THIS BETA SHIT.
Tell your girl that he ain't fucking coming over in your house, if she's not fine with that she can fuck right off.

Yeah you might as well start trying on panties and getting fit for a chastity belt. I can see your yellow streak from here. You aren't going to do shit about it, you're going to wake up to slurping and smacking noises and roll over and cry.

See you in 6 months when you start your 5th baww thread of the week on a Tuesday. Id say kill yourself but youre a weakminded beta faggot. You never will. You'll just husk up and "poor pitiful me" anyone who comes near you to boredom.

Prove me wrong. Put that foot down right now, Son. Make your ancestors proud. Summon the strength right fucking NOW

The fact that she didn't consult you and that after you told her you were uncomfortable with it she insists on it, demonstrates pretty clearly that she cares about her ex staying over than she cares about your feelings. That's not ambiguous.

Honestly, I'd break up with her.
It just sounds like a bunch of red flags.
You're worth more than that.